Done For

Excuse me,will you be his mother?

'You will be staying for dinner right?',I asked as I dropped my bag on the desk. Both kids were mercifully, and luckily, fast asleep.

'Is it ok? I mean your father will be here too, right?', he asked, imitating my action and throwing the bag on the bed.

'It's no problem. I also wanted to introdocue you to appa and-?', and bit my lips at how wierd it sounded. But unfortunately,I had said it and Yunho was smiling that annoying know-it-all smile at me. I groaned at my stupid mouth and my stupider luck.

'Oh, 'introduce' me,Jae. I didn't know we had reached that stage of 'friendship'?',he said, cocking his head. I wanted to slap that smirk off his face.

'Shut up. It was a mistake. You know that', I said, tucking the babies in properly. And turning around to find myself nose to nose with Yunho. I tried gulping down the butterflies in my stomach.

'No I don't, Jaejoong-ah. Enlighten me on what you said', he said, voice husky. My heart was thudding so fast and standing with our chests touching wasn't helpng my nerves either. I was more concerned about him literally feeling my mad heart against his skin. That was the proximity between us. And me panicking was not helping. What was he doing?

'W..what are you talking about? It was a slip of tongue', I said and slapped myself mentally for stuttering.I tried to move a bit but we were so close and there was the bed behind me. I stumbled a little and felt an arm snake around my waist, breaking my fall and bringing us closer. My flight or fight mode was on.

'Was it?',he whispered, so close I could feel his hot breathe hit my ear. I shivered involuntarily and groaned silently.

'What was that,Jae?', he asked, blowing on purpose this time. I shivered again, biting my lips hard to shut the moan rising in me. The bastard smirked, enjoying it very much.

'Sh..shut up', I whispered.

'As you wish', he said and stepped back, the smirk growing as he shook with laughter. 'So easy to tease'.

There was nothing I could do but death glare at him, my face heating so much it was a wonder it didn't melt away. I had never felt so flustered in my life.

                                                                                                           -x-x-x-

'That's easy. You are in love with Jung',Junsu said with a calm face.

The juice that spilt out was not from my mouth, which was hanging open. Beside me Kibum was choking spectacular, his uniform coloured orange from the sweetened liquid. We both were gaping at him.

'Come again?', Kibum rasped.

'That Jaejoong is in love with Jung'.Junsu repeated as if talking about the weather. I was still slack-jawed while Kibum was starting to shake with laughter.

'Are you insane!', I yelled when I found my vocal chords again.

'Oh my god!That is the best thing I have ever heard! How did you know?', Kibum asked after he had regained some of his breathe. I turned my death glare at him,but he was far too amused at my expense to wilt under it.

'It's so plainly visible that I was surprised someone here hadn't realised it',Junsu said. Kibuma again rolled around in laughter. Literally.

'I shouldn't have talked to you guys. Really', I muttered, packing my lunch box.

'Aww,Joongie. Don't be mad. You atlast got the guy of your dreams', Kibum said, shaking with suppressed laughter. I still didn't find anything funny in this.

'You make me sound like a girl', I said, looking at him.

'You and Jung are joined at the hips these days. And Jung looks at you like you are something of a treasure. Have you seen that look on Jung's face whenever you talk with others. Really, if looks could kill, we would have a mass murder at school',Junsu said, shaking his head.

'I can agree with that', Kibum said from beside me.'C'mon Jae, you can't say you don't have feelings for him'.

'But I don't. He is just a really nice friend', I said.

'Yeah sure. A really nice friend who you bring kids up together with. You guys should just get married now', Junsu said.

Kibum burst into another bout of mindless laughter while I plotted the murder of my best friend.

                                                                                                                -x-x-x-

'You should turn it off. It's smoking',the husky voice came and I screamed, jumping a few feet.

'Whoa, easy there. Sorry for scaring you', Yunho said, smirking. I glared at him, face hot and heart looking to jump out of my chest. Shaking my head, I turned around to the stirring, feeling his strong gaze x-ray me. I determinedly kept my eyes on the pan, refusing to look his way. I had no idea on what to do about the sudden happenings in our friendship.

Yunho and I had grown to be pretty close the past few months. Not that I liked him. Atleast in that way. He still irritated me with that smirk and arrogant attitude.

But we did share a special relation which I had no description for. It was true that he meant more than a friend to me. But how, I don't know. It had really no description. He was special to me in ways which were different from regular friendship. Something else.

I was broken out of my thoughts by hands resting on my waist. Big hands only belonging to one person.

'You will really burn the dinner, Jae. Are you sure you are fine? We can order something. I am sure your father will understand if you are too tired', Yunho said, worry underneath the plain words. I shook my heads, both to deny as well as to clear my brain of all unnecessary thoughts it was having. The hands squeezing my waist gently didn't help either.

'I am fine. Are the kids up?', I asked, changing the topic and subtly removing the hands from around me. I didn't like anyone touching my waist or hips. Made me feel wierd. But it was different with Yunho somehow. Whenever he touched my waist, it was a secure feeling. Like something holding me onto one place and not flying away aimlessly. Like an anchor. That made me all the more unsure of what was happening. And I hated being unsure and panicking. We hugged a lot and often held hands, but that meant nothing. I was known to be touchy-feely with everyone, but Yunho took it on a next level. He was clingy. But in a good way.

'I will go get them', he said.'And we don't want to eat charcoal'.

I sent my best glare at him, as he grinned. Really he was going to get a piece of my mind someday. Or a kick in . Whatever comes first. Or both.

Shaking my head again I shut off the flames. I saw the kids in the living room, amicably playing with each other for once. I really didn't know how Yunho managed to do it, but even Minhee behaved around him. Heck, I have a feeling my sister loved the guy more than me, her own blood brother.

He was a nice guy. Rough on edges but a real softy inside. He was not good with words but his actions more than made up for what he wanted to say. A bit annoying and clingy, but someone who cares with everything he has. And he was so kind-hearted that it was almost unnnatural. Not to mention goddamned handsome. Tall,sturdy and manly. Just like my ideal guy.

I froze. I did not just think that. I did not just think Jung Yunho as my potential future boyfriend material. I should murder Junsu into talking me into thinking about this. I am officially done for.

Buddha should really save me now.

                                                                                                                     -x-x-x-

really sorry for the late update.

Hope you all haven't abandoned me!!

So Jaejoong atlast realizes?..XD

Comments are appreciated!

Kamsahamnida!!