Saranghae

My one and Only....

you

Hoya

Hoya took your home and stayed over, just because you just can't force him to leave. "Hoya?" Hoya turns around and nods. You smile and walk behind him, hugging him tightly.

"Do you love me?"

Hoya smiles. "Yes, I love you more than anything on this world. Nothing can satisfy me, more than you. You make my life complete, that's why I love you, only."

You smile as a tear slip down your smooth cheek. "Oppa."

Hoya turns around and hugs you tighter. "Don't cry; You're going to make me cry also."

You laughed at your boyfriends dumbness and whipped your tears. "I need to go to work."

You said as you left to get your keys. Hoya held out a box and smiles. *sigh, I need to do it now or never*

You drove to work and came back 4 hours later. While you were walking out you notice that it was raining; you quickly ran to your car and start it. "Wae!?" You shout in frustration. You got out of the car and ran to the nearest bus stop.

You ran to the bus stop on that rainy night and tried to hide under, but the rain was still hitting you. You sigh and started rubbing your arms, keeping it from getting numb. A couple minutes later you stop rubbing your arm and looked up to see an red umbrella over your head. You look up and saw Hoya. You smile and hugged him. Hoya pushed you back a little and got on one knee. "you-ah will you please marry this tough man?" A smile creaked along your face. You slowly nod as Hoya has already slid the ring down your ring finger. Hoya smiles.
 "You may kiss the bride." Hoya smirks and pulled you into a deep refreshing kiss. "Ho-" You said before you melted in his sweet kiss. He smiles between your kisses. "I loooveee youuuu."

Hoya said between. You smile and kissed back. After a long smooch you pulled away as both your parents came closer to break it up. "Ya you save it for your honeymoon." You laughed and elbowed her lightly. "Omma." Hoya smiles and held your hand. "This is Lee Howon's lovely wife!"

Everyone cheered and laughed as you hid yourself between Hoya's chest. "Stop, you're embarrassing me." He smile and kissed you once again. "You aren't when I do that." You look down and walked away.

"you, I was kidding." He caught up to you and hugged your back. "Let's make kids once we get out of this place." You froze and elbowed him. A year later you were pregnant and gave birth to Howon Jr. aka Hoya 

So do you like it? Please give me your lovely comments!!!!!