My one and Only....

My one and Only....

you

STRANGER

You walked to your car after you finished your college class. You got into your car and started it, and drove off. You didn't notice that a man was starring at you when you were walking. He smirks after seeing you leave, so he got into his car and drove after you. You slowed down your car and parked. You came out of your car and sat on your hood. The car from behind slowly came behind you, slowly so that you wouldn't notice. He steps out of the car and came behind you, and grabs you.

"Give me your money." You gasp as he pulled you back towards his car. "I said give me your money!" You nod and took out your wallet and took out all your money. He smirks and grabed your wallet. "Got you!!!" With that said he let go of you, so that you'll see who he is. You slowly turn around and yelled out "HOYA!!" You said as you slapped his arm. "Why are you doing this to me???!!!!"

You took your money from him and ran inside your car. You make sure you lock it so that Hoya can't sneak in. Hoya smiles and mocked you. He got into his car and locked it also. You look at him and pouted. He looks at you and outed also. You got out of your car and knocked on Hoya's window. "Hoya."

He looks at you and turn away. "Hoya!" You said louder. He looks at you and did the 'I can't hear you' thing. You sigh and turned away. Hoya stop smiling and rolled down his window. "you-ah." You ignored him and checked out your nails. Hoya got out of his car "you-ah." He said as he tapped your shoulder. You quickly turn around and hugged him. Hoya smiles and hugged you back. "you-ah?" You look up at him. "What if someone stole your money?" You smile, "It's okay, it's just money, at least they didn't take our pictures." Hoya pushes your head back "Pabo." You look at him confuise.

"Sorry." Hoya said as he rubbed the spot where he pushed, and lay you down on his chest.

I bet that you thought Hoya was a stalker!! huh? And yes you and Hoya are friends, naww Jk (just Kidding) You guys are couples. COmment and subscribe!! and I'm not done yet.!!