Prologue

I'm Not Worth It, Am I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sir, the doctor would like to see you now."

I stood up and followed the nurse through the halls, passing by many other offices before she stopped at a door with the name 'Dr. Kim Joonmyun' written on it. Opening the door, she gestured me to go in.

"Dr. Kim, the patient is here."

"Let him in." She gave me a reassuring smile and left me alone there. I walked into the office and closed the door behind me slowly. I dragged my feet towards the plastic chairs that were near his desk. My sister said that it was for my own good. I could never disobey my sister so I agreed.

"You can sit down." He said warmly. I did as he said and sat down onto the hard cold chair.

"It's nice to meet you again after so many years." He said. We used to go to the same college a few years ago and he was one of the many students who helped me forget about her. Well at least tried to. It was impossible though. She had taken a part of my heart with her when she left and I was never able to forget her.

"You too." I said. My voice was dry and hoarse from not talking for so long but I didn’t mind, I've been through many more situations that was even worse. He smiled and took a cup from the coffee stand he had on his table and poured some water. He handed it over and said, "Drink this. Just relax. Nothing to be nervous about."

Taking the cup from him, I took a sip and set it on my thighs. I didn't tell him that I wasn't nervous. I just didn't want to ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter