CHAPTER TWO

The Three Vampire Princesses

MINHO's POV

I am are now dressed into my swimming wear,I thought to my self that  what  will  Yuri look like in a bikini and now im imagining her,but,im interupted by Yuri  who hugged me from behind i turned around and saw her y body and i started kissing her on her lips and  we stopped and I said something to her.

ME:"hi there y'                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         YURI:"Hi there hottie,Lets go to the pool now,but before that lets apply sunscreen so that we wont burn,Okay?"                                                                                                                                                                                            ME:"okay y"

we are now applying lotion on eachother and its interupted by a chuckling and we turned around to see of who it was and its her sisters and my brothers,they were laughing,but i just ignored them.I grabbed Yuri's hands and got to the water , the thing is she cant swim thats why i am so happy because i could make my own decision,hahahaha.

YURI:"Minho ah i cant swim please. . . . . ?! I dont want to swim"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        ME:"yuri ah just stick with me  so that you wont drown or do you  want me to show up my fangs and drink your blood i dont care if become a strigoi because i just want you to become mine and I dont want you to be the other clans princes property,did you know that the princes from other clans are targeting you, thats why im here to protect you,I love you Yuri and ill always  will even if i die protecting you, I dont care,okay?"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    YURI:"O-okay Minho,I love you too,and I know that many princes are targeting me and  im sorry."                                                                     

And after  what Ive said I held her tight enough so that she wont drown,But before ive said those things I sensed my enemy on the tree before our walls but he cant go in the houses of Kwon's and Choi's because the members of this clans had set up a barrier on the town houses , Aciendas . etc. so that we are protected from the other clans and also we are protected in our cars and us especially by our secret body guards.Now we are out of the pool and got our robes and got in the house.

YURI's POV

Minho and I are inside the house already Im really  shocked on all that he said  to me ,I really love him, he is so over protective when it comes to me I am so blessed to have him as my fiance. So now back to reality we changed back to our clothes  we got out  from the room and got to the kitchen  to eat , minho got the empty chair for me,ahhh . . . . . . .  Minho is such a gentleman and he got his chair so that  we could eat , now back to the point we talked about  what  he saw on the tree of the other side of the house.

MINHO:"Babe i saw prince Nickhun watching over you thats why we need to double up the security on you and your sisters , now lets make a deal  we need to be in the same class so i will just talk to the principal and the chairman of the school so that  i can sense if theres someone stalking and tell your dad i will pick you up everyday and tell him that  prince Nickhun is stalking you okay?"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     ME:"okay ill say that to dad and thanks for worrying on us Minho. Jessica,Krystal!!! come here for a second!!!!"                                                                                                                                                                              JESSICA & KRYSTAL:"Yes ,unnie" ME: " Tomorrow  you have to stick with your  boyfriends, okay?"BOTH:"okay unnie, yes! yes!"                                                                    

Then suddenly Jonghyun and Taemin came and started asking questions on Minho.

BOTH:" Hyung! what did noona say that tomorrow we  will be  with our  girl friends?!"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             MINHO:"Yes, you are going to be  with your princesses, so is it alright?"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            BOTH:"Yes hyung!, its alright Hyung! YES  MINHO:"Okay,Yuri ill be going to the school to ask permission to the chairman , so just stay here with your sisters and you two look over the princesses,okay?"YURI:"Okay,Bye" BOTH:"Sir, yes , Sir!" MINHO:"And if anything happens go to the secret place that our parents  built for us,so bye now"                              YURI & BOTH:"bye !!'

MINHO's POV

Now Im at my car driving to school. Few minutes later ive already arrived at the schools parking lot and parked my car and got to the chairman's office, The chairman's secretary welcomed  and guided me to the chairman, and i said hello and sterted the conversation.

CHAIRMAN:"What brings you here Mr. Choi?"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                ME:"Well sir, can i ask you a favor?" CHAIRMAN:"What favor MR. Choi?" ME:"Well Sir , I want me and Miss Kwon to be in the same class so as my brothers to her sisters Sir"                                  CHAIRMAN:"Well okay Mr. Choi, Well then tomorrow you'll be in the same class so as your brothers and her sisters" ME:" Well Thank You, Sir!"

And then I bowed and left .So now im at the parking lot got in my carand drove home.Few minutes later im at our house ,and then the maid welcomed me i just nodded and got to the kitchen to get a snack then go to the living room but they are no where to be found. I got to my room and found my beautiful princess  on my bed sleeping and then i go to the bathroom to wash and change my clothes, then after that i got my phone from the table and contacted the king and queen.

Conversation:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    King:"Yoboseyo?"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   ME:"oh, Sir, Umm . . . .Can Yuri sleep here for tonight because she fell asleep so can she ?"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            King:"Okay Minho, please take care of her and I heard that  Prince Nickhun is spying her, please protect her minho"                                                                                                                                                                    ME:"Yes, Sir, I will take care of herand i will never get her harmed"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             King:"Okay i know that , thats why i like you to be my daughters fiance. okay bye minho"ME:"Bye Sir"

END OF CONVERSATION

Well ill take care of my princess then.Ahhh . . . . Yuri your so beautiful i want all of you , but , i cant for now let me watch you sleep . After a few minutes of watching her sleep i also fell asleep.

YURI's POV

Umm. . . . . , Oh i fell asleep  wait  there is someone holding my hand i opened my eyes and i saw Minho sleeping beside me with his half body ,Oh My Gosh!! his muscles are so big, his abs is well suited to his slightly tanned skin, but then im interupted by him  groaning and he opened his eyes and smiled cutely at me.

MINHO:" Oh your awake beautiful, so how is your beauty sleep?"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                ME:"Well its fine and how did you feel on your sleep"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      MINHO:"well i felt nice because im with my y  vampire,and now im going to kiss you on your lips if you wont come with me "                                                                                                                                     ME:"I wont come even if you kiss me  iwont  come merong"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           MINHO:"well thats what you want then, i would love to kiss you"

Then he started kissing me on the lips,he my lips begging for an entrance,and i didnt open my mouth,but to my shock he cupped my face and i accidentally opened my mouth,and he slipped his tongue and our tongues batteled  eachother and slowly turned into a hard passionate kiss and then he left my mouth to my neck and said. 

MINHO:"You know i really want to have all of you  and kiss you like there is no tomorrow, I love you Yuri" ME:"I love you too M-I-N-H-O"                                                                                                                     MINHO:"Well lets take bath together you know like the two of us"ME:"well sure deal"

Minho and I got to the bathroom and started undressing eachother and we both are now in the shower, he opened the knob of the shower,he started kissing me again and went down  to my it like a kid drinking milk then i moaned in pleasure and he looked up at me and i smiled seductively at him then goes back on my lips and neck and then we stopped what we were doing .

MINHO:"Yuri-ah lets go to the kitchen im hungry please. . . . . ??!" he used aegyo on me. ME:"Okay Froggy!"MINHO:"Dont call me Froggy my princess!"

Then minho suddenly carried me bridal style out of the shower and put me down on the bed and said .

MINHO:"You stay here and ill get the food and get dressed okay i dont want  prince Nickhun seing you because im the only one who is allowed to see you , arasso?and ill get some blood cause lately you've been pale so just stay here " ME:"okay"                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

After a few minutes of waiting there is food now and im dressed to my minho's shirt.

MINHO:"y eat up i dont want you to be skinny so eat and here is the blood." Me:"Thanks hottie Ilove you" kissed him on his cheeks.

TO BE CONTINUED:

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````AUTHORS NOTE

THANKS FOR READING HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!!!