CHAPTER ONE

The Three Vampire Princesses

YURI'S POV

Its 6:00 am in the morning we already woke up and ate breakfast and got our ride from our butler and got to school.When we were at our way to school some familiar guy caught my attention at first i thought it was'nt him but it was him on  his sports car we were now parking our car got out of the car,he approached me and waved at me . Oh My God!!!! its my boyfriend choi minho,he hugged me and kissed me on the lips and neck

MINHO:"Yuri ah you look so beautiful and y today!"He continued to kiss me on the lips like there was no tomorrow.                                                                                                                                                                        ME:"Yah! i know it already and can you stop kissing because everyone is looking at us including your brothers and my sisters!. . . ."ah im so embarrased but it looks like he did'nt care                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  MINHO:"well i dont care because i want to show them that your mine princess.And whats wrong with it , it's your fault that you have such seducing lips"                                 ME:"yah! ert your just lying i know that!. "                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              MINHO:"Well lets go now princess before i show up my fangs and eat you because of your iness"

MINHO's  POV

Wow my princess is so y and her lips is so umm. . . . .  i want to kiss it like theres no tomorrow. Ah Yuri how did you make me like this.like an animaL that  is hungry.Well i need to stop this thought so now lets proceed,we are now walking in the hallway to go to our classes,e veryone is looking at us because we are so loveydovey . As you can see i am hungry for YURI you know we are vampires ,Yuri is the heir of the KWON ORGANIZATION so as her sisters and me? I am also a  vampire the heir of CHOI ORGANIZATION .We both are from Royalty,Im a prince and she is a princess.Ive been watching her since the day that weve met on the counsil,so that is when i fell in love.

MINHO:"So babe , can we hang out at my house,so that we could spend our time alone together?"I asked                                                                                                                                                                                                       YURI:"Okay,ill just call you if the class is finished ,okay?"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   MINHO:"Sure or just meet me at the parking lot okay?"YURI:"Okay,ill just meet you then.Bye babe"Then we kissed eachother again and we left to go to class.                                                                           

JESSICA's POV

I am now sitting in class,and i heard the door slide open,and the person is yuri my sister who is really perfect.We sit together so we talk and i heard my Jonghyun chuckling and saw who he is talking to and theres a girl beside him flirting.Uhhhhh. . . . . .Jonghyun  wait  for my revenge hahahah.                                                                                                                                                          

ME:"Oppa can i come with you please. . . . .???!"Jonghyun heard it im sure.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         TAECYEON:"Huh?W-where?!"He asked                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   ME:"To the canteen Please?!"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            TAECYEON:"Huh?W-w-what about J-Jonghyun?"he looked at my direction and i shot him a glare                                                                                                                                                                                                                   ME:"Nah just let him be,okay?and its just at the canteen?!Please. . . . . .?"I showed him an aegyo,so that he could'nt resist                                                                                                                                                TAECYEON:"O-okay t-then"Then i saw Jonghyun shot him a glare but i did'nt care.

Just when  we were going to get out, I felt someone hold my wrist and took me to the lockers and pushed me there and then I realized that it was Jonghyun, but , before  i could talk he kissed me hard on the lips and  after 4 minutes  we stopped  what   we  were  doing,and stared deeply to eachothers eyes then he broke the silence between us.

JONGHYUN:"Yah, Jessica, why were you with another guy?!"He asked me                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          JESSICA:" What?! I should be the one who is telling you that! Why were you with another girl?!"                                                                                                                                                                                                                            JONGHYUN:"What  were  just laughing at a photo!"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              JESSICA:"Huh?!But the girl is leaning on your shoulder like a flirt!"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        JONGHYUN:"Aigoo my Jessica is jealous,your so cute when your jealous" JESSICA:Yah!Im not jealous ,Its  just that . . . . . . .UHHHH. . . . O-okay Im J-jealous alright!!"                                                                 JONGHYUN:"Aniyo my princess I wont ever replace you,okay?"JESSICA:"O-okay,i love you ."JONGHYUN:"I love you Too ,Okay?"ME:"Okay."                                                                                                              

YURI's POV

Now I am in the parking lot  waiting for Minho to come . Few minutes later , he is now in the parking lot. We are now inside the car driving home.We decided to go to his house to hang out, but i dont know why, so I just obeyed him . Few minutes later we are now at the house of Choi's.We were greeted by the maids.

MAIDS:"Oh  good afternoon  princess and young master , your parents are at the living room sir"                                                                                                                                                                                                                  MINHO:"Okay and Thank you"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         We are  walking on the hallway to the living room, no w weve arrived,we saw his parents.                                      

MR. Choi:"Ah, Yuri , what brings you here?"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     YURI:"oh,mr. CHOI, well Minho invited me here"MR. CHOI:"OH, Minho call the maids if you need something and make the princess comfortable ,arasso?"                                                                             MINHO:"Oh sure dad  what is the use of me if i dont entertain my Little Princess, lets go?.Bye dad."YURI:"Oh okay .Bye MR. CHOI'MR. CHOI :"Arasso, and Yuri just call me dad okay?"And i nodded.

Minho and I went to his room and im surprised that his room is clean.My thoughts  were interupted  when minho suddenly backed hug me and kissed me on my neck to the lips,then he whispered"Lets go swimmning , because i cant take it anymore"

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                                             AUTHORS LETTER!!!!

                                                              Hope you liked it !!!! MINYUL

                                                                                                                                                                                              I      LOVE YOU SUBBIES!!!!