Run To You

We Could Still Be Friends

6 years later…

It was the day you were waiting for. The day you come back to your own country. You get out from the busy airport to meet your aunt who was waiting for you with a big smile on her face. You gave her tight hug since you didn’t meet her for 6 years.

“Aunt Ji, I miss you so much.” You pout making your aunt chuckled.

“I miss you too, _____. You don’t know how lonely I am when you’re not around.” She patted your shoulder told you it’s time for both of you off to home.

 

You remained silent all the way to your home. Seeing how the Seoul was completely changes so fast in a blink of eyes.

“I only leave for 6 years and this city was… wonderful…” finally you broke the silent. Your aunt tells you everything about the new malls and whatever that just being builds. It’s amazed you and you can’t wait to spend your time with your old friends.

“Aunt Ji, I’m going out today.” you told your aunt while sit on the couch beside your aunt who were watching movie.

“With?” she simply asked.

“Yoona and Sulli.” You grinned your teeth.

“Okay.” with that, you jumped happily and walk towards the door,

“Oh! ______, be careful and make sure come home by 8.” Your aunt reminds you. You nodded showing that you understand.


“Aaarrghh!!! ______ ! Do you know how much we miss you?” Yoona run towards you giving a big hug. You smiled and hug her back. Who didn’t miss an old friend, right? You’re so happy meet again with your high school friends. Well, since you study in Paris the way you dressing also different with them. Totally different. Yes, they seems admire the way you dressing and ask for your help to style them since you were going to be a fashion designer. During the hang out, you telling them about your life in Paris. What is your daily routine. Where did you get money. How was your housemate. How was your study. It is hard or it’s okay. Hearing your story makes them wanted to feel the same. It makes you laugh, but then you gave them advice about study, motivate them so they have the courage to go there someday.     

“Hey… you guys wanna buy bubble tea? It’s been a long time we didn’t drink together.” You run towards the bubble tea shop. You picked your favourite flavour, peppermint with lychee boba. Yoona chose Chocolate with pearl and Sulli as usual, Vanilla together with coconut cube. Three of you went to nearby bench enjoying your time with the river views.

“Aahh… I felt like we are still high school students.” Sulli spoke up didn’t want wasting time being silent all the time.

“Yeah… I wa-“ you stop. You don’t know why but suddenly you remember someone that you really miss more than anything. Chen. It’s him. You don’t have any idea how he suddenly across your mind when you flashback your high school memories.

“You what?” Yoona asked, making you focus on where you were.

“Ah? Oh! I mean… yeah I was thinking the same.” you chuckled. “By the way, did you guys heard any news about Chen?” you asked after quiet for a few seconds.

“Chen? I heard he was back from London last month.” Sulli said.

“Oh? Really?” you said.

“But he’s going t-“ “Can I leave now? I remember I have some work to do. See you later guys!” you cut Yoona words without listening to what she’s gonna say. Anyway, yeah it sounds like that was sad news?


After you left, you’re thinking you need to listen to her. Maybe it was about Chen? But you don’t care. All you know is you need to meet him, to makes your dream come true. 6 years you wait for him. You wait for his promise to get married with you. You even tear your diary paper that Chen written 'Let's Get Married' and keep it in your purse. You fasten your pace, running to his house. Hoping he also waiting for you, welcoming you with his warm hug.


That's only for this second chapter. Anyway, I'm sorry for being late update this. I hope you guys enjoy and wait for the next chapter :) leave a comment please ^^ help me if i got any grammar mistake :(