Chapter 2

Dreamers

A little too late I realized that it was six in the morning. "please dont tell me we've actually been talking on the phone for five hours" I prayed.

"its been five hours? Really? How? You should have told me. I wanted some sleep" Jinyoung whined.

We started off talking about the homework and somehow ended up telling each other our life stories. "if I fall asleep in class, do me a favor and don't wake me up" I said.

"No problem, because I'll be asleep too" he chuckled.

"im gonna scrape up whatever shut eye I can get. Ill see you later, MinMin" I blushed when he used the nickname that my family calls me.

"sweet dreams, JinJin" I decided to give him a nickname too. "they'll be sweet if you're in them" he flirted.

"go to bed, Mr. Fan Service" I laughed and hung up.

I decided to go make breakfast since 30 minutes of sleep wasn't going to do me any good except. Since I had extra time, I used it to make a nice breakfast of rice, grilled pork belly, and eggs. It might sound weird to you but I was hungry, since I didnt eat the night before.

As I brewed myself a cup of coffee, i thought of the magical events that happened to me less than 24 hours ago. I, Song Min Ji, a girl that has only lived in South Korea for half of her life, has met Park Jinyoung of the famous GOT7. And better yet, he's my classmate! We're going to the same university, we're majoring in the same class, he even gave me his number!

I know I shouldn't be freaking out about this. I'm usually not a fangirl type of person but this has to be a dream for something like this to happen to me.

After my coffee and breakfast were finished, I got dressed, and left for class. Once I got into the room, I went back to the same seat as yesterday and already found a sleeping Jinyoung, on the desk next to it. Under his head, I saw a pool of dribble on the notebook he had used as a pillow and I smiled to myself because it looked really adorable. With a sleep that deep, I hope he was dreaming nice things.

I didn't really care about missing today because since it was a review day, which we had every month. I opened a book on my lap, then covered my face with my hair, so I looked as if I was reading a book. (a/n: tips if you wanna sleep in class XD) I closed my eyes, finally made up the few hours of sleep that I missed.

 

 ~~~

 

"Min Ji," a soft, familiar voice said, "Song Min Ji, the day is over, time to wake up now" Suddenly i felt myself falling. My eyes were jolted open and i found my body sprawled on the floor.

I looked around and saw Park Jinyoung laughing his head off above me. "this isn't funny" I whined, "that hurt my arm"

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't wake you up" he explained his actions, and extended a hand to me, which I ignored and started walking away, pretending to be furious. "ei~ I'm sorry. Dont be mad" he started using agyeo and I wanted to turn around and pinch his cheeks because it was too cute.

"but it really hurt" I tried to say in my most baby-like voice.

"I didnt mean to push you, I was just admiring how pretty you looked while you slept and my arm slipped," he tried to flatter me.

I rolled my eyes "listen Edward, I am not Bella, and your compliments do not work on me," I flipped my hair, "even though I know I'm always beautiful"

"how can I say sorry?"

"I'll forgive you once you buy me bubble tea"

"how much is bubble tea?"

"4000 won" He scratched his chin in thought and i clutched my shoulder, pretending that it hurt more than it actually did. He finally gave in, "fine. But you have to come with me to dance practice after, ok?"

"ok" I smiled, and off we were on our merry way

 

A/N part of me liked this chapter and thought it was really fluffy, another part of me thought it was really boring, and another part of me really hated it and thought "ugh rlly? Is this really the best you can write?" so yeahif you read this comment what part of me you agreed with *wink wink* (also, I need ideas before I hit the block and not update for like 30 years so yeah) this was a long note wow congrats if you made it to the end tl;dr u r swag