Recap and Preview

She Will Be Famous

A/N: 

Sorry for taking so long D: I'll try to get the next chapter posted tonight or tomorrow, so keep in check; I'll try my best! Please give me some ideas if you have any in the comments below~ ;D Also, the reason I put in a recap is because of several readers coming to me with some confusion about what I've previously written. If I was unclear, I hope this clears things up! If you guys know what's going on, feel free to skip this chapter. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!!! <333 

Lots of love, Kpopchicken :D

Recap:

In the beginning, IU bumps into MBLAQ at the front of the YG Entertainment building. IU gets along really well with MBLAQ and they have a good chat. Later when IU leaves, Chundoong regrets not asking for her phone number..That same day, Dara from 2NE1 runs into IU in the supermarket in the cheesecake aisle. They know each other extremely well and are both elated to see each other. Suddenly, though, the mood becomes serious as Dara requests to go to a coffee shop for a longer discussion.

There, Dara brings up IU's recent audition at YG a few days ago. IU tries to explain to Dara why she applied for the auditions at specifically YG Entertainment, saying that it was because she loved their facilities and it was a great opportunity for her. IU reassures Dara that she didn't apply for YG Entertainment to find out who Dara's ex-boyfriend was. Dara oddly breaks down in tears after IU's explanation because of the guilt she was feeling. In that chapter, it is revealed that when IU left for the US to study abroad, Dara took this chance to start dating Hongki, IU's ex-boyfriend. IU had broke up with Hongki before she left for the States. The reason, she revealed, that she decided to date Hongki four years ago was because it did good things to her reputation. It boosted it and would help 2NE1 as well. Hongki, at that time, was in his prime. However, while news spread of her relationship with Hongki, she was still secretly dating Taeyang. Taeyang, annoyed that Dara did not want to go public with him, ended up breaking the relationship. 

Because of that discussion with IU, Dara had Lee Hongki pasted in her mind constantly and she felt increasingly depressed. She went to Hmart, where she always used to go when she felt down, to comfort herself with a bowl of Jja Jjang Myun. Hongki and her used to go there all the time. Upon ordering, she meets Boyfriend's Min Woo, a waiter there, who freaks out when he sees Dara. He claims she's his favorite 2NE1 member and even gets her phone number. After receiving her order, Dara starts to eat. Not even 5 minutes later, a guy walks into the market and shocks Dara. As she tries to hide from his vision, he comes up to her asking if the seat across from her is available. Meeting eyes, the man realizes who she is. Dara and Lee Hongki meet once again, in shock.

P.S. In one of the other chapters, it's revealed that Taeyang likes IU, and has been for the past years (just a reminder). In the first chapters, it is also seen that Chundoong has taken a small interest in IU. Too bad the meeting was too short, though... 

 

Preview:

"D-Dara?"

Hongki took a small step back, after seeing a clear view of her face.

"Y-you.." Hongki said, in bewilderment. He then turned around, starting to walk for the front door.

"Hongki-ah." 

Dara stood up, biting her lip nervously, waiting for a response.

Hongki stopped walking, and hesitantly replied.

"Just..Dara..I'm..leaving." He said, a hint of pain in his voice, his back still facing Dara. No one had noticed the hot tears that rolled down his cheeks as he slowly walked out of the store with a wound in his heart that had never healed when Dara left him. A wound that reopened and made it clear that he would die for Dara if it was enough for her to come back to him.

Dara watched him walk out of the store and through the transparent glass, her eyes never left him as he walked down the sidewalk. She watched until he had left her eyesight.