Chapter 2

The Cursed Rose

 

“Don’t worry…” The person spoke as he turned Yoongi thin body around. They made an eye contact. The person who stood in front of Yoongi had a long face, Jet black colored hair that spiked up. His eyes color were dark chocolate. He was taller than Yoongi and he wore Yoongi’s school uniform.

“I’ll protect you no mather what going to happen” The person spoke again as he leaned closer to Yoongi’s face. “So, please give me your ity to me”

Yoongi froze. His body can’t move. At first he trusted this person in front of him, but after what he said Yoongi became more scared. He didn’t know what to do. he closed both of his eyes and wished it was just a bad dream.

‘No, please.. don’t!’

 

Yoongi’s eyes shot open. He was breathing really fast. His heart pounded in inhuman pace. Sweating all over his body. He looked around. It was just a dream. A nightmare. But it seems too real for Yoongi. He looked at the clock on the nightstand. It was 8 p.m now. He got up from his bed and walk out from his room.

‘What was that dream supposed to mean? It seems so real…’ Yoongi thought to himself. He walked to the kitchen to find his fluffy friend. But, Brownies wasn’t no where to be found. Yoongi couldn’t find him. Brownies never left the house ever since Yoongi took it home.

“Brownies, where are you?” Yoongi said as he searched for the missing cat. He was worried anything happened to his only friend. He searched every part of the house. The kitchen, bath room, back yard, even inside the cupboard on his bedroom.

“Meow” Came a familiar voice. Yoongi turned around to see his fluffy friend sat on the nightstand. He hurriedly pick up his friend and hug it tightly.

“Don’t ever leave me again..” Yoongi said as he hugged it. The cat just responded with a simple ‘meow’.

 

Later that night. Yoongi finished all of his homeworks at 10 pm. He had to admit that he was really tired today. He don’t know why though. He got up and walked to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Showering before sleep always helped him to fall to deep slumber quickly.

After showered, Yoongi changed into white shirt that was loose on his body and basket ball short that also too big for him. Well, he blamed his skinny body. It was hard to find clothes that fit on Yoongi’s body. Everytime he bought new clothes it always too big for him. he rarely got the right size for him.

Yoongi walked to his bed. He found his cat already asleep on the bed. He lied next to his cat carefully, afraid to woke his friend. After he found feel comfortable he pulled the blanket to cover him. Soon, he was in deep slumber.

 

--

 

Silence filling the room. There sat a boy next to the sleeping figure. Yoongi. The boy leaned closer to the sleeping Yoongi. He admired the other face while sleeping. He moved his hand to brush Yoongi’s hair from his face. His touched was gentle and careful.

“You know, you have a bad taste at giving name” The man chuckled lightly as he played with Yoongi’s hair. He caressed the paler cheeks.

“Brwonies? Are you kidding me? Is that what you’re going to call me?” The boy asked mockingly at him. The boy seemed annoyed by the name Yoongi called him.

“Please… I don’t want to be alone…” He heard Yoongi whimpered as he grabbed the boy hand and clutched it strongly. The boy could felt Yoongi’s body shivered roughly. He could felt the fear inside Yoongi.

“Don’t worry Yoongi, I won’t let you alone…” The boy smirked and leaned closer to Yoongi’s face. He pecked the paler boy cheeks. After that, he lied back next to Yoongi and face him. he closed his eyes and drifted back to sleep.

 

--

 

Morning came too soon. The birds already sang the morning song. Yoongi woke up by the sun light that crept inside the room. He opened his eyes slowly and forced himself to sitting position. He blinked few times. He recalled a weird dream he had.

‘That was the most strange dream I ever had…’ He thought to himself. He ran his hand to the cheek where someone in his dream kissed it. Yoongi’s cheeks started to turn bright red. He feel suddenly too hot. ‘But it feels so real…’

He looked at the clock at the nightstand. 07.30 am. . He only had 30 minutes left before school start. He forcefully dragged himself out from bed. he took his towel and ran to bathroom. He showered hurriedly and brushed his teeth. After that, changed into his school uniform.

Packing his book as fast as he can and made sure he didn’t forget anything. he slides hi backpack to his shoulder and ran to the school as fast as he can.

“, , ! I’m going to be late!” He cursed. He tried to incrase his speed. He didn’t want to be late. Not in his music class.

The luck was on Yoongi’s side. He made it before the bell rings. He quickly unlocked his locker and shoved his backpack into it. He took his books and hurriedly walk to the class. He opened the door slowly and walked to his usuall sat, near the window at the very back seat.

The teacher entered the room. Today first lesson was music which was Yoongi’s favorite lesson and was the only lesson Yoongi enjoyed. He paid a lot attention on music class not like the other classes he had. But even though Yoongi never paid good attention in other lesson, he was one of the student who always got straight A in any lesson. That thing was the biggest mistery.

“So yeah, I will giving you a project, you could perform solo or group, your project is to write a lyrics and perform it, it can be any genre” The teacher said as he writes the rules of the project at the whiteboard.

‘I’ll perform as solo’ Yoongi decided. He wouldn’t get the chance to perform as a group anyway. Yoongi looked around. He learned that he was the only one who will perform by his own. The rest of the class will perform in groups. He was about to turn his attention to his notebook, but someone tapped his shoulder.

“Hey, how about I become your partner?” the person asked. Yoongi froze. The other looked exactly like the boy on his dream last night. He didn’t even realized that he was in his class.

‘How could.. why is he here?!’ Yoongi gulped. He didn’t expect to meet the person this fast.

“Hello? Earth to Yoongi? Can you hear me?” The boy waved his hand in front of Yoongi’s face to gain his attention. Yoongi blinked few times and finally met the boy gaze.

“So how about it? Can we be partner?” The boy asked again.

“Well, if you think you can keep up with me then okay” Yoongi said trying to sound mean but failed.

“Deal” The boy grinned at him. “The name is Hoseok, in case you forgot your own classmate” He chuckled mockingly. Yoongi ignored him. This is going to be hard. He never actually worked together with anyone, specially his classmate.

 

--

 

 

I'M VERY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE

i've been really busy with school and student council stuffs ;w;

sorry if this chapter wasn't really satisfiying ;w; i'll work harder in the next chapter