Chapter 1

The Cursed Rose

Warm summer breeze brushed against Yoongi’s milky skin as he walked to his lockers. He walk pass many peoples on the corridor. Peoples are staring and whispering about him, but he didn’t give a damn care to cared about what they’re talking. Probably something stupid about the mark on his right shoulder again.

He opened his lockers and placed his book into his backpack inside his locker. He quickly took his backpack and slide it on his right shoulder. He was going to close his locker when he felt a light tap on his shoulder. Yoongi turned around to see the person who dared to come near him.

“Uhm, Mr. Kim SeokJin asked me to give this to you, Yoongi sunbaenim” A short boy handed him a piece of envelope with a shaky hand. Yoongi just nodded and took the envelope from the boy. He watched the boy ran away from him after he took the envelope. He sighed and closed his locker.

Yoongi walked to his dorm. He was lucky that he got a private dorm, meaning no one will actually bothers him there. All thanks  to his uncle for setting it for him. He twisted the door knob and got into his dorm.

Yoongi’s dorm was different from others. While the other student got a room that fit for three person, Yoongi got a full one story house for himself. Some students were jealous at him but no one dared to complained. Rumors said Yoongi was a mean person and was the most dangerous bully on the school.

The milky skinned boy threw himself to the couch. He was tired from today activity. He still have to finish his homeworks but he decided to do it later.

“Meow” A brown fured ball meowed at him. Yoongi took his only friend to his lap. Brushing the creatures soft fur.

“Are you hungry?” Yoongi asked with a smile on his face. He walked to the kitchen to took some cat food. He poured the cat food into a bowl and place it on the floor so his fur friend can eat it. “Eat well, Brownies”

When the cat done eating, Yoongi washed the bowl and put it back to the drawer. He remembered that he received an envelope from Mr. Seokjin or he usually called him Jin, his cousin. He quickly returned to the couch and opened the envelope.

Dear My Cousin,

Min Yoongi,

Yoongi, I had something to talk to you. I knew I should just texted you or something. But since my phone was broken I can’t. so I just asked one of my student to pass this letter to you.

Things that I wanted to talk to you is related to your birth mark on your right shoulder, so please do come. I’ll let you know the details when we meet okay?

Meet me at my room after school. I will be waiting there for you.

Love,

Kim SeokJin

 

Yoongi folded the letter back and put it into the envelope again. He put the envelope at the table and leaned against the couch. He knew just a little about his birth mark. He had read it some information on the books and internet. He also known how dangerous his life is. But he didn’t belived any of it. He was 19 now, and nothing bad ever happened to him. He never attacked by demons like what the books said about his cursed. He didn’t belived about The Cursed Rose. Maybe it was a coincidence that he had birth mark like cursed roses.

But Yoongi realized something weird happened these days. News on TV and newspaper often said about missing people that had rose mark on their right shoulder. He was actually curious about it. Was it really true?

‘Hahh.. this things getting weird and weirder…’ Yoongi sighed. He switched on the tv and changing the channel randomly. Nothing really interested on TV right now.

Yoongi got bored with the TV and switched it off. He got up and walked to his bedroom. It was too early to sleep but he decided to take a nap and work on his homeworks later.

 

 

--

 

 

Loud foot steps enchoed on the corridor. Someone was running from something. It was Min Yoongi. He was running away from something that chased him around the school. His feets began to give up. He can’t ran anymore. His was breathing incrediblely fast. The figures that chased his was big and black. He can’t see clearly what it was.

‘Someone please help me..’ Yoongi pleaded in his heart, praying for someone to save him from something that chased him. He was scared. People was wrong about Yoongi. He wasn’t a mean person who could hurt anyone that annoyed him. No, they were wrong about Yoongi being the school bully. Deep down inside, Yoongi was a pathetic lonely person. All of his just acted mean and strong. But the truth was, he wasn’t.

‘Save me please….’

Yoongi felt someone grabbed his hand. He screamed loudly but soon was shutted by someone covered his mouth. Yoongi body started to shivered and trembled badly. He was scared. He was afraid. ‘Please, I don’t want to die…’

“Don’t worry…” The person spoke as he turned Yoongi thin body around. They made an eye contact. The person who stood in front of Yoongi had a long face, Jet black colored hair that spiked up. His eyes color were dark chocolate. He was taller than Yoongi and he wore Yoongi’s school uniform.

“I’ll protect you no mather what going to happen” The person spoke again as he leaned closer to Yoongi’s face. “So, please give me your ity to me”

Yoongi froze. His body can’t move. At first he trusted this person in front of him, but after what he said Yoongi became more scared. He didn’t know what to do. he closed both of his eyes and wished it was just a bad dream.

‘No, please.. don’t!’

 

--

 

Sorry this chapter was short, i suddenly lost my inspiration.. i promise next chapter will be longer!

this is what i wanted to tried, i minimized the conversation between characters and wanted to write the character action a lot more detailed. but i guess it's failed. but oh well, i will practice more ^^

sorry if there were a lots of grammar mistakes, im not good with english ;;

please comment and leave critique, i wanted to know what do you think about the story~