Part 2: Exodus to El Dorado

Mr. Black Sequel (EXO Kai Fanfiction - Oneshot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8.2. Exodus to El Dorado

Dressed in his usual black outfit, Jongin strutted down the hallway while ruffling his messy dark hair casually. He was currently heading to the huge double door of a parlor inside the castle-like mansion. Without being asked, as soon as he stood before the door, the guards opened it for him which then revealed the king of villain he had been serving for about three weeks – Kang Jaehyuk.

“How’s the business going, son?” Jaehyuk asked as soon as Jongin slumped himself into the sofa.

“As you expected it to be, sir.” Jongin answered casually before he pulled a grape off the bunch, as provided on the coffe table, and popped it into his mouth.

“Details?” As meticulous as he was, Jaehyuk demanded more explanation which was not much of a problem since Jongin was more than ready with his report.

“The shipping of and from Japan was done. We’ve stored them into our western base.” Jongin pulled his new phone out of his jeans’ pocket and sent the footage of the shipping and storing to Jaehyuk’s phone.

“Nice.” Jaehyuk smiled in satisfaction. “Then, have you taken care of the incentive for my colleagues in the council? I owed them the last time I escaped custody. Make sure you give them the appropriate amount.”

“That, no longer a problem, sir. You will soon receive a phone call from them tonight.”

“What about the guns we’ve requested from China gang?”

“They will arrive by midnight. I’ll handle it.”

“What about our night clubs and gambling sites?”

“All of them are running very well. The last time I checked, our customers are increasing. But....” Jongin’s voice trailed off, growing Jaehyuk’s suspicion. Jaehyuk didn’t get used to imperfection, and the ‘but’ Jongin saying was such an unexpected choice of word which might ruin the perfection of all great reports about his business.

“What is the but?” Jaehyuk cocked his eyebrows.

“The clubs run by your son, they are out of my control. And I’m afraid they didn’t make as much profit as the others do.” Jongin chuckled, secretly trying to provoke Jaehyuk to hand him those clubs and let him control them. It was part of his plan to get the mission done.

Dissatisfied with the report, Jaehyuk sighed. “That stupid boy is just a hopeless womanizer. No wonder he got no talent in running a business.” He commented while rubbing his temple.

“That stupid boy is here, father. I must have inherited that stupid gene from you, right? Too bad.” A young man around Jongin’s age walked confidently into the room. Judging from his appearance, he definitely was ready to go party. His hair was up his forehead, definitely styled by a hair salon like 15 to 30 minutes ago. His tall figure was stunningly covered in white shirt with the first two upper buttons undone and sleeves rolled up which was paired with tight black jeans and sleek black shoes. Gold chain-like necklace and gold Rolex watch completed his fashion.

“What are you up to, Jaehyun?” Kang Jaehyuk asked with the stern voice.

Reacting to his father’s question, this Jaehyun guy smirked. “Just wanna remind you that the most stupid man I’ve ever known is the one who abandoned his family when they needed him the most.” His intonation was lethally poisonous.

“You don’t know what you are saying.“

“Oh, of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter