Chapter 4 - Humiliation

Living With Infinite

 

CHAPTER Two; h u m i l i a t i o n s


page-divider-105.gif 

The Mall

 

Jin Mi: So, where should we go first? 

Hoya: /Confused\ I thought I was just here to accompany you, not guide you.
 
Jin Mi: /Rolls eyes\ I was letting you make the first choice as a thank you for coming with me. But I guess you don’t want that, off to Victoria Secret then! 
 
Hoya: /Eyes widened\ Bwoh?! Isn’t that store for women only?
 
Jin Mi: I don’t think so. Plus, you’ll be with me, so you’re fine. 
 
Victoria's Secret Store
 
As soon as Hoya and Jin Mi entered the store, all the workers immediately turned their attentions to the two, especially Hoya. He knew that they were staring at him, that caused Hoya to put his head down and focus on the floor instead. Jin Mi noticed his actions and shook her head with an evil smirk. She wanted to humiliate him in front of everybody, so she picked up a lingerie and called Hoya’s name in a flirty way.
 
Hoya: /Looked up at Jin Mi with a weird face\ Yes?
 
Jin Mi: Do you think this lingerie would look y on me? /Smirks\
 
The workers, who happened to be all girls, giggled at the scene. Hoya’s cheeks turned bright red. He couldn’t stand the embarrassment, so he quickly ran out the store. Jin Mi followed right behind him, laughing. Fortunately for Jin Mi, Hoya had a lot of patience. He tried making the anger that was stirring up inside of him disappear by taking deep breaths before facing Jin Mi.
 
Hoya: /Poker face\ I see you didn’t buy anything. Which store are we going to next?
 
Jin Mi: /Raises an eyebrow\ You’re not angry?
 
Hoya: No, I’m not. Now can we please just go? I don’t wanna waste anymore time.
 
Jin Mi: You know what? I’m done. You’re no fun, at all. Let’s just go home. 
 
Hoya: /Sighs in relief\ Okay, if that’s what you want. 
 
The Lee Household
 
Sung Gyu: Wow. That was quick. I thought you guys wouldn’t be back until much later. 
 
Jin Mi: It’s all Hoya’s fault, he’s no fun. I don’t wanna shop with someone so boring, I need someone who can entertain me. But at least I had a good time laughing at him. /Smiles at Hoya\ I’ll never forget that because seeing your face turn red is really funny and cute at the same time. 
/Walks upstairs and enters her bedroom\
 
Dong Woo: Hey! I heard that. What was she talking about?
 
Hoya: I don’t want to talk about it. I just need peace right now. 
 
Sung Yeol: You seem mad. What did she do?
 
Hoya: /Sighs heavily\ I’ll tell you guys later.
 
Sung Jong: You have to tell us now or else we won’t stop bothering you.
 
Hoya: Okay, fine. We were at Victoria’s Secret, I was the only guy there and that made me kind of embarrassed because I knew all the workers were looking at me. Jin Mi noticed too, she decided to take that time to embarrass me by asking, “Do you think this lingerie would look y on me?” in a loud and flirty way. Everyone in the store started giggling and talking about it. 
 
Myung Soo: /Laughs\ I know it was really mean of her to do that, but you gotta admit, that was pretty funny.
 
Sung Gyu: Stop being so immature, Myung Soo. /Pats Hoya’s shoulder\ It’s okay. Everything will be forgotten by tomorrow, don’t stress about that. We have to focus on more important things. Remember, we have practice tomorrow. Make sure to wake up early so we can get to the studio on time.
 
Sung Jong: What about Jin Mi noona? 
 
Sung Gyu: We have to take her with us because she’s been left under our watch. We can’t let anything happen to her. So whether she likes it or not, she has to come.
 

page-divider-105.gif