Chapter 3 - Choosing

Living With Infinite

 

CHAPTER three; c h o o s i n g


page-divider-105.gif 

 

Jin Mi woke up with a frown on her face; she looked outside the window and rolled her eyes at the kids playing down the block. She then sighed and did her daily routines. This was a typical morning for Jin Mi, except that she’s living under the same roof with seven boys. But still, she despised the laughter of children, kids in general, and happiness. Plus, she was never a morning person. When she went downstairs, she was greeted by the Infinite members. They had big smiles on their faces and that made Jin Mi groan. 
 
Myung Soo: Good morning! Uh, I never got to introduce myself yesterday. My name is Myung Soo. It’s nice to meet you. The pleasure is mine.
 
Jin Mi: /Smiles halfway\ Yes, it is nice to meet me and of course the pleasure is yours. /Struts to the dining room\
 
Myung Soo gaped due to her response and made a really weird face afterward. It felt like he had just been slapped on the face. He couldn’t believe how sassy she was. And the fact that she was able to resist his charm. 
 
Dong Woo: Would you like an ice for that burn? /Laughs\
 
Myung Soo: /Growls\ Shut the hell up. /Walks to the dining room\
 
The rest of the Infinite boys followed behind him, snickering. But Myung Soo turned around and glared at them so they would stop. They did.
 
Sung Jong: Wah, noona! That was very cool of you. No girl has ever resisted hyung’s charm, until you came along. 
 
Jin Mi: Thanks, I know. I’m not like most girls. Anyhow, what’s your name?
 
Sung Jong: My name is Sung Jong. I don’t really have a nickname. 
 
Jin Mi: /Nods\ That’s a cute name. It suits you. /Smirks\
 
Sung Yeol: /Frowns at Sung Jong\ I have a cuter name! I’m Sung Yeol and unlike some people, I have a nickname. An adorable one, Yeollie. 
 
Jin Mi: /Chuckles softly\ Your name reminds me of a candy, what was it? Oh yeah! A lollipop.
 
Sung Yeol: /Grins\ Yes! A lollipop. Cute, right?
 
Jin Mi: /Puts on a poker face\ I hate lollipops. 
 
Sung Yeol: /Blushes in embarrassment\ Uh, I’m sorry… I guess.
 
Jin Mi: No need to be sorry, cutie. Just act your age and stop trying too hard. Okay? /Smiles halfway\
 
Dong Woo: Sung Yeol, would you like an ice for that burn?
 
Sung Yeol: Ha. Ha. You’re not funny.
 
Jin Mi finished her breakfast and pulled out her iPod and headphones from her pocket and started listening to No Mercy by BAP. She watched the Infinite members eating a slow way with an awkward atmosphere, and that made Jin Mi roll her eyes. She was just waiting for one Infinite member to finish so she can drag him to go shopping with him. Unfortunately for Hoya, he finished first.
 
Jin Mi: Hey, you! What’s your name?
 
Hoya: /Turns around and points at himself\ Me?
 
Jin Mi: Duh. Do you see anybody else standing? Anyway, you’re gonna accompany to me to the mall. No buts. Be ready in 45 minutes. Got it?
 
Hoya: /Nods uncertainly\ Uh… Alright. 

 

page-divider-105.gif 

Author's Notes;  Cliffhanger! Lol. I feel sorry for Hoya. ;) He has to spend half of his day with the Sassy Queen. :P