Marry me, please.

Proposal

"What am I going to do? How am I supposed to do this?" A young man muttered nervously as he stared at himself in the mirror.

"Oh Byun Baekhyun.. You can do this!" He cheered himself on lightly as he took out the ring from his pocket. It wasn't in any ring barrier or box, it was just a simple ring.

A ring with a heart-shaped diamond stud in the middle. Inside of the ring carved three words. Baekhyun Loves Ji-ae.

"Darn... This is going to be the lousiest wedding proposal yet." He groaned as he held the ring tightly in his fist... "But either way.. I'm still asking her."

As He continued to yell support to himself, the door bell rang. Smiling, he calmed himself down and ran towards the door.

"Ji-ae!" His smile widen as he opened the door for his lovely five year girlfriend.

"Hey Bae-" before Ji-ae could even say his name, she was pulled into a tight embrace and two lips smashed against hers.

Not caring if the neighbors were watching, Baekhyun kissed her as if there was no tomorrow. He missed her dearly. Due to their complicated work schedules, they hardly had time to see eachother, go on dates, kiss, hug... Nothing. But Thankfully they found a date where they were both free and could spend the whole day cuddling in eachothers arm while giving kisses now and then.

"Missed me much?" Ji-ae panted as Baekhyun had pulled away from her lips.

"So much." He replied as he hugged her tightly once again, making sure she couldn't leave. Chuckling, she played with his hair.

"Baekhyun~" she called out his name. "Let's go inside." She pushed him lightly off of her.

"Why?" He questioned with a pout on his face.

"Because the neighbors are watching~" She explained as he scoffed and held her once again.

"Like I care." He nuzzled his face into her hair. 'Mm.. Strawberries'

"Baekhyun..." She let out lowly as he sighed and let her go. "Good boy." She winked as she stepped inside the apartment.

"Good... Clean as always." She observed the house as Baekhyun closed the door after him.

"So.." She turned to face him "what do you want to do to-" before she could finish her sentence, Baekhyun's lips smashed into hers once again.

"Baekhyun!" She muffled against his lips as she tried to push him away, but he wouldn't budge.

"Don't." He said as he stopped kissing her, but remained his lips on hers. "Just let me kiss you for a few more minutes... You have no idea how much I missed you."

Pulling away, she looked at him. "I missed you too. Missed you so much" she smiled as he hugged her and leaned his head onto her shoulder.

"I missed you way more..." He said as he nuzzled into her neck. "I missed your voice, your hugs, your kiss, everything. Your touch. Your skin..." He then nibbled her neck.

"Baek~" she moaned as he smiled.

"And your moan~" he teased as she felt his smile widen against her skin.

"Stop~" she leaned back so his face wasn't on her body anymore.

"Why? Are you getting shy?" His eyes glowed with a hint of mischief while a smirk made it's way to his face. "Or are you getting ?" He pulled her closer as her face redden.

"Baekhyun~" she called out his name as he smiled and pecked her lightly on lips.

"Fine ~ I'll stop~" he wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly.

"Are you hungry?" Ji-ae asked as she got out of his embrace and walked to the kitchen. "I'll make you something. What do you want?"

"You~" Baekhyun winked as Ji-ae rolled her eyes.

"I was thinking some cucumber salad." She smirked as Baekhyun shot her a disgusted face.

"How bout just popcorn and movie.." He suggested as he sat ontop of the kitchen counter.

"What movie to you have in mind?" Ji-ae pulled out the popcorn and put it in the microwave.

"The fault in the stars?" And this time it was Ji-ae's turn to shoot him a disgusted look.

"How bout Transformer or some action movie" Ji-ae suggested as Baekhyun chuckled.

"So un-girly ~" he smiled as he hopped off the counter and walked to living room.

-----

"Yeah.!" Ji-ae pumped up her fist as the main charater scored a hit against the monkey king.

"Calm down would you ?" Baekhyun stared at his hyped girlfriend as she got way into the fight scenes.

"Sorry... It's just that, that stupid monkey king finally got hit !" Ji-ae said as she sat down besides him and snuggled against him.

"You and your kungfu movies" Baekhyun chuckled as they cuddled.

"Kungfu movies are the best you know." She boasted as she snuggled closer to him.

"Say... Did you miss me soo much too, Ji-ae? Because you're snuggling way to close." Baekhyun teased as she gave him a look.

"Shut up~" she sent him a glare before snuggling against his arm and sighing happily.

"I wish it could be like this everyday." She said as Baekhyun's eyes lit up.

"Say.." He sat up and turned to her. "How bout we do this everyday. Every night" he suggested as Ji-ae sent him a confused look.

"What?" She furrowed her brow. "How can we do this everyday and every night? We're always so busy..."

"I mean..."

"Are you saying..." She paused as Baekhyun looked at her with hope, thinking that she got it already.

"That we should move in together?" She questioned as he sighed.

"That's not what I'm saying." He sighed in annoyance.

"It's not?"

"Well... Yes, I'm technically saying that... But..." He looked away, trying to find the right words to say.

"What are you exactly trying to say?" Ji-ae said as she sat up.

"Ji-ae... I love you." He said seriously.

"And I love you too... But-"  

"No listen to me." He cut her off sticking his hand in his pocket. "Ji-ae... I love you. And ... And... Let's get married."

"What?" Ji-ae's eyes widen as she watched her boyfriend take out the ring from his pocket and showed her.

"Marry me." He said as he stuck the ring in her face. "Let's get married and let's do this everyday."

"What?" She repeated once again as she stared at the diamond heart ring in his hand.

"Marry me." He looked away, nervous to stare at her in the eye. "Just marry me. Marry me, Ji-ae and let's do this everyday. Marry me so we can be together like this all the time. So we don't have to set up a date or find a date just to be together."

"Baekhyun...." She whispered his name as he looked at her in the eye and repeated the two words once again.

"Just marry me." He pleaded. Hearing the desperation in his voice, Ji-ae couldn't help but chuckle.

"Fine... I'll marry you." She said as he grabbed her left hand, preparing to put on the ring. "Wait...." She paused as she took back her hand. "Couldn't you proposed a better way?"

 

Chuckling, he grabbed her hand again and gave it a kiss. "This was the only way. Byun Baekhyun's way." He winked as she laughed and hit him lightly on the arm.

 

"Shut up and put on the ring." She said as he smiled widely and put on the ring. Once it was on, Ji-ae leaned back and admired the ring on her finger.

 

"Like it?" Baekhyun asked as he also leaned back and stared at the ring. Wrapping an arm around her, he pulled her closer.

 

"Love it." She smiled and snuggled into him. "Where'd you get it?"

 

"It's a secret." He smirked as she laughed and hit him once again. "Well... it'll be a secret unless..." He gave her a mischeif smile.

 

"Unless what?"

 

"Unless I get a little something.." He whispered teasingly as she gave him a look.

 

"Then I guess I'll just not know what it is." She looked away as he pouted.

 

"Babee~" He poked her side, making her squirm. "Baaabeee~~"

 

"Stop~ No, Baekhyunn~!" She laughed as he continued to poke her.

 

"We're getting married anyways... Let's do it." He nagged her as she continued to squirm and try to get away from him.

 

"Not now... I want to watch my kungfu movie~" She stood up was only to be pulled back onto the couch, with Baekhyun on top of her.

 

"The movie can wait..." He smirked down at her. "I can't..."

 

Staring at her lust-filled boyfr... Fiancee, she could only smirk. This guy is too wild, but she loves him anyways. "Fine..." She pouted, hiding the smile, as his smirk widen. "After we're done... We're going back to watching the movie."

 

"We'll see..." He said as he leaned down to capture her lips to begin a long hot, steamy night they'll have.
_______________________________________________________________________________

 

Wrote this because I mentioned Baekhyun's proposal in the first story... So, I thought everyone would like to read and know what happened during Baekhyun's proposal. xD WE ARE ONE! Saranghaja ! Hope you guys enjoyed the story, and please do comment what you guys think ! ^^ - Nikee Vuee <3