y Kai

I Love You Sir !

        Kai dressed himself properly with his plain shirt and combed his black hair , he looks very smart indeed . While he was touching up his hair by looking through the mirror ...

" Huarghhh ! " Sehun was just about to prank Kai who's dressing himself but quickly he grabbed Sehun's hand , smirked and ... 
          The time freeze for a moment or two ~
[ SKIP ]
         " Bo Na !! I'm tired of waking you up everyday !! Such a stubborn girl ! Where in the hell you come from , 17 years old girl , but you just look like  7 months old baby -_- !!!! " Lee Bo Na woke up from her nightmare and walked lazily to her bathroom . She knew that her nightmare might comes true if she left a moment or two cuddling in her bed and playing with Pinku Pinku ( Bo Na's favourite bear ) and her mom will banged the door and screaming and- ... ( Bo Na stopped herself from )imagining that tensed thingy ) . 
     30 minutes later ,
     Bo Na made up her bed and picked up her bag , walked out but suddenly she reversed and ...
" Maybe I should bring my make-up clutch bag , in case ... Hahaha , Sir Kai ! Saranghaeeee !!! " Bo Na brings out her clutch bag and walked happily to the kitchen .

" Hey , Bo Na , what happened today ? The cow lay any eggs or  anyone found platypus ? So early , umm , it's only 6.50 a.m. Such a miracle you dressed up already without waiting for me to bang your door till it seems like going to break into pieces ?  And yet , you dressed beautifully like having a date with a- ... whut !?! BOYFRIEND ? Hahaha , so funny . Who's your namja , hahahhaa , " Bo Na's mom who preparing something in the kitchen said , teasing .

" Hell -_- " Bo Na murmured . She took the bread and spreaded some jams on it .She started to bite it when suddenly her handphone started to ring with the melodious top fantastic song , " Eyes Nose Lips " by Taeyang .
       " Hurghh , where in the world this type of people disturbing people early in the morning ! " Bo Na bited her bread and answered her call .

" Yoboseyo -__- ! "
" Yoboseyo , can I talk to Lu Han ? "
" WRONG NUMBER -_- ! " Bo Na stretched the words "wrong number" .
" Badass -_- " Bo Na ate her bread greedily and few minutes later ...
" Annyeong omma ! Saranghae ! " she kissed her mom cheek and walked to school . Not knowing what happened on that day , Bo Na took out her small mirror and trying to touch up her face .
" Hihihi , " she giggled a bit .
      Around 15 minutes later , she arrived at her school and it's 7.20 a.m. With her catwalk , she entered her school confidently when suddenly ...

" Annyeong , sir "
" Annyeong , sir . You looks so handsome today !! "
  " What's happening over there -_- ? " Bo Na who tried to control her "machoness" suddenly hit a "guy" and nearly fell down .

" Hey you ! Can't you see the path when you're walking , hm ? Hurghh ! " Bo Na said half screaming when she nearly fell down and that guy arrested her , you know , gently ...
     When Bo Na see that guy face ...
" GULPP !!! " Bo Na choked her saliva .
 

[ FLASHBACK ]

      " Where you are going to run , hm ? " Kai grasped Sehun's hand . He smirked , in a y way .
     He pushed Sehun to the wall and his hands started to "work" .

[ SKIP ]

      " S-s-sir , Kai ... M-m-mianhae ... " Bo Na's face looked as red as tomato . She felt regret , WHY SHOULD MY NAUGHTY MR.MOUTH SCREAMED AT THIS PERFECT MAN JUST NOW -_- ?!
" Gwenchana , " Kai winked at this clumsy girl and her heart beat likes going to uprooted .
" You want a mirror , sir ? "
" B-but why ? "
" You'll know later , " Bo Na grabbed Kai's hand and patted it softly , smiled temptly . Now it's Kai's turn to be as nervous as could be . Bo Na pushed him softly behind and lend him her mirror .
" You should see your hair , it's so messy , but looks perfect for me , " Bo Na smirked and left . Her scent of Victoria Secret left all over Kai who still stands there , stuck . He's lack out of words and Bo Na really tempt him !
[ FLASHBACK ]

" Syyhhh , don't worry ... I won't do anything on you , babe . Just ... " Bo Na pushed him slowly to the wall and put the mirror in his pocket before leaving with y style . Kai was like , this is really no joke -____- !

[ SKIP ]
" Sehun-ah ... " Kai's hand started to Sehun's shirt and Sehun started to tremble . What the hell in this world !
" K-k-kai ... A-a-are y-you S-S-SERIOUS .... " Sehun's legs turned like jelly ...
     Kai touched his body and ...

" Hahahahahah !!! STOP IT !!! HAHAHAHAHAH !!! " Kai started to tickle Sehun and he laughed loudly till tears rolling down his cheek .
    " Hey , baby . Don't you think you are free now , " Sehun smirked when Kai stopped , he pushed Kai on the bed harshly and Kai's shirt very rough .
" Ouchh , Sehun ! " Kai was really panicked seeing Sehun's serious sharp eyes . O.O . WHAT ?!
    Sehun started to "massage" Kai body , temptly and Kai was in trouble now , his legs turned like jelly and he just let him do anything ...

" S-s-sehun ya ... W-what ... Ouch ... " Kai is sweating with his cold hands . HE NEVER EXPECTED THIS  ... That moment when Sehun started to touch his belt ,
" Hmm , " Sehun stared at Kai and winked . He then ..
" HAHAHHAHAHHA !!! STOOPPPP !! SEHUNNNNNNNNN !!! HAHAHAHHA !!! " He tickled Kai and that guy rolled like a buffalo on his bed . He sighed with relief , OMG !
" Don't you dare to do such thing on me again okay , " Sehun winked and wear his shirt again .
" -_- "
      So when it's 7.15 a.m , Kai who looks very smart turned into a messy Kai , and he does look HOT *LOL* . He quickly dressed up without looking onto the mirror , that's why his hair looks messy . Fortunately his apartment is really near to the school so he rushed there . He never expect that he'll receive the same fate at school from Lee Bo Na who's like tempting him just now .
    Kai took out his handkerchief and wiped his sweat , Aww !

[ Hey readers , don't think something overload okay , this is not RATED M hehehehe ]