Chapter 1

I Love You Sir !

" Bo Na ! Bo Na ! LEE BO NA ! " Mrs.Lee knocked the door a few times before she started to scream ,
" You better WAKE UP LAZY GIRL !!!! Or else you'll BE LATE !!! BO NAAAAAAA !!!! "
" Omma , stop screaming juseyo , here I come , " Bo Na who still in her bed started to close her face with heaps of pillows .
" I'll never trust you Bo Na -_- ! Now open this door or else I'll SMACK it , " the word SMACK been stretched .
" It's still early in the morning and my mom started to nag -_- , " Bo Na took out her phone and ...
" W-WH-WHATTT ??!!! It's 7.50 a.m !!!!!!!!! " now it's her turn to scream .
" GO AND TAKE YOUR BATH QUICKLY ! " her mom still standing there .
       Bo Na starts her day with a chaos step .
" Ouchhh ! " she screamed from the toilet .
" OMG ! WHAT HAPPENED THERE ? " Mrs.Lee who just about to leave reversed her steps .
" Nothing omma , " but the fact is she hurted her ankle when she was about to take her shampoo from the rack .
" WHAT A SPOIL -__- "
[ SKIP ]
[ 7.55 a.m ]
" Aigooo , where's my bag ? " Bo Na hunted for her bag when suddenly a glimpse of a woman standing behind holding "something" .
" YOU TAKE THIS BAG AND THIS TUPPERWARE , EAT WHEN YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY TO SCHOOL , DON'T BE LATE ! " Mrs.Lee gave Bo Na that things and Bo Na grabbed it , quickly greeted her mother and runaway .
     When she was running to her school which is about 2 km away , she fell down and her stock of food scattered around .
" WHAT A SPOIL -_- " Bo Na left her tupperware and started to run again .
~ It's the first day of school during 2014 and it's SPOIL ~
8.26 a.m
    The prefect started to close the gate when suddenly Bo Na appears , smudgy .
" Lee Bo Na -_- , " he's about to write that girl name in his notebook but suddenly ...
" Let her in , it's the first day of school . Such a spoil if any punishment been done -_- , " Sir Kai walked towards smudgy Bo Na , smiling .
" ..... " Bo Na speechless for a moment or two and started to act again ,
" Hahahaha , deserve you right ! Good bye ! " she waved to the prefect and made a peace sign .
" Who is him ? Why he is so handsome , such a gentle guy ! " Bo Na blushed .
[ SKIP ]
" Annyeong hasaeyo ! Kai imnida . I am the new teacher in this school , I teach Sports and History , " Kai smiled and bowed . He introduced himself during the assembly .
" That new teacher is really hot ! " girls started to gossip around about Kai , who looks smart indeed in his uniform . Even everyone hoping that he'll teach them , he is so ... HANDSOME for words ~ .
" Oh My G , so he is the new teacher ? He is so sweet and handsome , I wonder if he's now taken with any girl , I wanna be her yeoja , " Bo Na started to dream during the teacher is out and suddenly ...

" Stand up class , Annyeong-hasaeyo Sir , " the class leader , Suho greeted the "teacher" . Bo Na who still looking down and thinking about Sir Kai been called .
" Girl over there , what are you doing ? " Bo Na looked at that "teacher" and ...
" OMO ! It's Sir Kai !!! " she quickly covered when everyone started to laugh at her .
" Okay class , keep quiet . Let's introduce ourself first during our first day , " Sir Kai started to write something on the board .
                                        INTRODUCE TIME ~
" I'm Suho , I'm the leader of this class . "
" I'm Chen , the hottest male in this school -_- "
" I'm Luhan , the manliest man "
" I'm Chorong , I'm attractive *wink* "
" I'm Sulli , I'm brilliant ~ "
And now it's Lee Bo Na's turn .
" Err , err . I-I-I'm L-l-lee Bo N-n-na . I-I-I ... I LOVE YOU ! " Bo Na covered and looked really shock . She never expected such thing will comes out from her naughty mouth . Sir Kai just smiled and everyone started to laugh . Bo Na who feels embarrased just looked down . Paboya Bo Na !! What did you do just now -_- ?