Jackson Pollock

Pandora's Box

Pandora panted against his neck. Her eyes fluttering shut, unable to keep them open. The sensation running through her body to much to handle. Her arms wrapped tightly around his neck as she straddled him. Her hips finding a rhythm of their own, with the help of Beenzino’s hands guiding her as she roIcked against him. “I—I have this rule.” She gasped as she pressed down harder on his . “A 3 month---- 3 month---…” she moaned as he sped up their grinding. She was sure she’d soaked his jeans by now. “ rule…” she finished breathlessly. Her hands tangling in his hair. Mouths desperately clashing as they tried to mold their bodies as close together as they could with their clothes on. His hand pushed her skirt further up her stomach before slipping down her back. Sliding his fingers into her underwear, he grabbed her firmly. Squeezing and rubbing as he grunted in her ear. Her moans and panting pushed him over the edge as he bucked against her. Her sharp inhale and the clenching of her thighs against him, let him know that she’d also came along with him. He smiled against her neck as she tried to catch her breath.

 

2 week later…

“I told you, I didn’t want to go clubbing.” Pandora muttured after he best friend asked her what was wrong.

 

“But it’s my birthday.” Lila pouted as she linked arms with her friend. “I promise we’re not going to any concerts or anything, but Yuna worked so hard to get us on the club list.”

 

“Yeah, stop being such a party pooper.” The other girls chimed in. “You never want to go clubbing.”

 

“That’s not true.” Pandora spouted defensively. She turned to look at Lila since she was the only one who knew abouther relunctance to go out at any Seoul night club ever since the homewrecking situation she’d found herself in.

 

“They have a lists of guest artists and Illionaire is nowhere on there.” She whispered. “I asked Yuna to check and double check even tonight.”

 

Pandora sighed, really feeling like for being some sort of grey cloud on her friend’s birthday. She smiled and nodded. “You’re right. It’s your birthday.” She exclaimed hugging her friend. The other girls squealed as they linked arms, knowing that if Pandora had decided to be a the whole night, they might as well had call it a night.

 

Beenzino leaned over the railing as he looked down at the dancing bodies on the first floor. Everybody looked like they were having so much fun. He didn’t feel it. He downed his scotch and raised his glass at the bartender across for him for another one. Putting his glass down on the table, he rubbed his hands together as he bobbed his head to the music.

 

“I hope you ain’t still thinking about that .” Dok2 said as he slid up next to his friend.

 

“I told you don’t call her that.” Beenzino responded in Korean.

 

“ that.” Dok2 said annoyed. “After all these years she gonna just wanna break up with you? She’s a .” He emphasized firmly. He turned his head to stare at his friend, when he realized he wasn’t going to get a reply from him. “At least you ain’t on the phone calling her, begging her to take you back anymore.” He sighed as he turned his attention to the dancing crowd below them.

 

A waitress came over and handed Beenzino his glass of scotch. He gave her a slight nod as he brought it to his lips.

 

“Look, I’m gonna tell you the same thing, I’ve been telling you for almost a month now. You just need to get ing laid.” Dok2 said urgently. He scanned the crowd. “There’s not one girl down there catching your eye?” Dok2 his lip. “Lots of fine es down there.” He murmured in approval.

 

Beenzino drank his liquor in silence as he scanned the crowd. He pointed to the girl in the tight black dress, dancing with her friend. Her long flowy black hair moving side to side as she shook her small . She was tall and thin. Very pretty face. Pale skin, big eyes and pouty pink lips.

 

Dok2 followed his finger and stared for a moment. “No.” He said in Korean. He looked around and pointed to another girl across the room. “What about that one?”

 

Beenzino finished his glass and raised it, signaling for another one. “She looks like she’s about to get really wasted. I don’t want to take care of that.” He replied in Korean.

 

Dok2 sighed. As he kept scanning. His friend was too picky he knew that. “Hey what about that black girl you met 2 weeks ago?” He said happily, a grin on his face. “Hit her up man, I know you had fun.”

 

Beenzino finally smiled softly. “I forgot to get her number.” He said in Korean.

“What the ?” Dok2 said hitting him on the head. “You managed to get a big hickey on your neck but forgot to ask for the digits?”

 

Beenzino sighed. “I’m pretty sure, I regret it more than you.” He lifted his cap and smoothed his hair back before placing it backwards on his head. He reached over and took the glass, the waitress handed him.

 

Dok2 grinned as he bit down on his lip and rubbed his hands together. “So how was it man? Why you holding out?” He whispered in Korean. “Y’all left for a long time.”

 

“ you.” Beenzino replied in English, grinning as he remembered that night.

 

“Bet you wasn’t thinking about your ex then.” Dok2 pointed out.

 

Beenzino scoffed and they both turned around, their backs to the front door as they stared at the few people in the V.I.P section.

 

“Naw man but for real, you want me to get you a girl?” He whispered in Korean.

 

Beenzino shrugged as he brought the glass to his lips. He just wanted to get drunk.

 

“I’ll bring a couple girls up here.” Dok2 replied in Korean. He reached in his pocket. “Meanwhile, loosen up.” He whispered as he placed the joint in the palm of his friends hand. He patted Zino’s stomach before walking away. Zino rolled the joint in his hand and got up to go to the back of the room to find a lighter.

 

**************

 

“I can’t believe a fight broke out in the other club.” Lexi shouted. “Koreans be doing some hoodrat !”

 

The girls giggled as they huddled together. “It doesn’t matter this place looks better!” Yuna shouted. Her Korean accent, heavier than usual now that she was drunk. Everybody agreed as they blended into the crowd and started dancing.

 

Pandora laughed as she swung Lexi around. The night had proven to be fun. It could only get better from here. She thought as she put her hands up to dance to the music.

 

Dok2 clapped proudly, the girls grinning as they stared up at Beenzino in adoration.

 

Beenzino twirled and bowed. He knew his freestyle had been sick. The words just kept coming and coming. And 95% of it had been in English.

 

“Who’s next?” Dok2 asked loudly as he looked around.

 

Beenzino grinned, plopping down on the couch. His hand reached out, accepting the joint Dok2 passed him and putting it between his lips. He inhaled deeply, closing his eyes, his head back, holding it in for a moment before slowly exhaling. He passed it down to the guy getting ready to get up and freestyle.

 

“Oppa you were soo good.” The girl on his right whispered in his ear in Korean.

 

Beenzino smiled, his eyes still closed as her hand rubbed his thigh.

 

“Oppa you should teach me.” The girl to his left whispered in Korean. Her lips grazing his ear, her hands moving up to rub his stomach.

 

Dok2 looked over in approval and smiled. Zino needed to forget about his ex and move on with his life.

 

2 hours later….

 

“Bathroom, bathroom, bathroom.” Pandora muttured as she hurried up the stairs. All the bathrooms, downstairs were taken. She looked around frantically as she hopped from foot to foot. Her eyes landing on a worker. She rushed to him. “Bathroom.” She said urgently in Korean. The guy pointed down a long hallway.

 

He made signals with his hand. Pandora leaned in trying to hear. All she heard was boy and girl and hand gestures. She assumed he was saying boy on one side and girl on the other. She nodded and smiled as she rushed down the hallway. God, she had to pee like a pregnant lady every time she drank a lot. She squinted her eyes as she looked at the two doors. None of them had a sign or picture on them. Confused she opened it and gasped as she quickly closed it. The guy had drunkenly turned to her in surprise, his out as his pee landed on the floor.

 

“Sorry.” She yelled in Korean. “Well that’s the guys.” She said chuckling as she opened the other door. She stumbled slightly as she rushed to the stall and groaned. “.” It had the floor toilet, that she hated. She wiggled her underwear down and squatted, surprised at herself that she was able to aim. She giggled as the water left her body. That felt so much better. She closed her eyes and mouth lazily. She needed a drink of water if she didn’t intend on passing out. Finished, she reached in her bra for the Kleenex she’d taken out of her purse. Wiped herself and stood up and wiggled her underwear back on, stumbling slightly having lost coordination. She caught herself and flushed before pushing the door open dramatically and going to the sink.

 

She heard the whistling behind her. She glanced back casually and the turned around to wash her hands. Her hands lathered and under the water before she whipped her head back. Seeing the guy at the urinal. She turned back around and quickly washed her hands. So that’s what that guy meant. It was a uni bathroom.

 

Finished, she turned around and took a step, while the guy finished zipping up his pants and turned around too.

 

“Omo!” He said loudly, pointing at her.

 

Pandora looked up and gasped.

 

Zino’s huge smile made his eyes smaller. “Hey baby.” He said ily as he his bottom lip. “Long time no see.”

 

Pandora  narrowed her eyes at him and took a step back, her anger resurfacing. “IT’s you!” she said taking in his tall lanky form. His grey t-shirt and blue jeans. A backwards cap on and no sign of his dark shades.

Zino strutted forward. He put his arm against the wall and leaned slightly. “I missed you girl. Don’t know how to call nobody?” He asked, his words slightly slurred.

 

“What?!” Pandora sputtered. “You stay away from me you two-timing son of a !”

 

Zino straightened up, his eyes wrought in confusion. “Omo…yay…” He put his hands on his hips as he started talking in Korean.

 

“I don’t know what you’re saying!” Pandora said cutting him off. She rolled her eyes as she walked past him, only to have him grab her arm and turn her around. “Get off me?”

 

“What are you talking about?” Zino pleaded. “I don’t understand.”

 

Pandora scoffed. “Oh yeah, right. You don’t understand, how convenient.” She yanked her arm away and marched to the door, pulling it with all her might and storming out.

 

“Wait a minute!” she heard him  say in Korean after her. She tried to rush down the dark hallway but was quickly grabbed and whirled around again. This time his hands grabbing her shoulders as he pressed her against. “Look, Patricia----”

 

“It’s Pandora!” Pandora yelled at him in disbelief.

 

He stared at her in surprise and quickly said sorry in Korean. He inhaled sharply and tilted his head. “I thought you said Patricia last time.” He said thoughtfully.

 

“Why would I say Patricia when my name is Panda!” she yelled.

 

Zino leaned in closer a small smile on his face. She could smell the alcohol and the weed on him. She was pretty sure weed was even more illegal in Korea than it was in America. But his closeness was making her body melt, and water as she remembered that night 2 weeks ago. “Panda?” He asked amused.

 

Pandora groaned. “I mean Pandora.” She corrected. she didn’t look so badass anymore when she forgot her own name.

 

“I like Pandas.” Zino grinned, his head tilting towards her. His eyes lowering as he stared at her lips.

 

It took everything in her to put her hands to his chest and push him away forcefully. “I hate cheaters!” she huffed.

 

“Cheat?---what cheat?” Zino asked recovering from the push as he straightened himself up again.

 

“What you think I wouldn’t find out about your girlfriend?” Pandora demanded in disgust. “All I have to do is type your name on google and all your information comes up!” She snarled. “I can’t believe, I was an accomplice in all this. You make me sick. I hope you rot in hell!” She could feel the tears threatening to spill out, so she turned around quickly. Drinking always made her so emotional. This wasn’t how she was going to react if she ever bumped into. She was supposed to play it cool and act indifferent towards him. She took a step forward when she heard the laughter.

 

dropping open in shock she turned around. ZIno was chuckling against the wall, shaking his head.

 

“You think that’s funny?” Pandora asked slowly, feeling her anger pulsate through her body. She blinked rapidly in frustration as she stared at him. Nobody made a mockery of her.

 

“Yay, calm down.” Beenzino said in Korean. He shook his head. “I don’t have a girlfriend.”

 

Pandora’s thought process stopped abruptly as she looked at him. “What?” she said in annoyance. If this boy thought for a minute that denying his girlfriend was going to get him off the hook, he had another thing coming for him.

 

“I don’t have a girlfriend.” Beenzino repeated slower in English, sounding like a smartass.

 

Pandora scoffed. “You think I’m dumb?” she asked him putting her hands up. “It’s all over the internet.

 

Beenzino stood up straight and stared at her seriously. “The internet doesn’t know about me.” He said. Taking off his cap and running his finger through his hair, he placed it back on promptly.

 

Pandora stood awkwardly in the hallway as she watched him. The silence making her brain work overtime.

 

“Nice seeing you Panda.” He said casually. His voice sounding more sober and stiff than it previously. She noticed the annoyed look on his face as he walked away.

 

“How was I supposed to know that?” she whispered right when he passed her. Zino stopped as they stood side by side, facing in the opposite direction. Pandora looking down at the floor sheepishly and him staring straight ahead. “You didn’t tell me.”

 

“You didn’t ask.” Zino answered. He started walking away again so she turned around and quickly grabbing the back of his shirt.

 

“Wait!” she said loudly, causing him to stop. He turned slightly looking at her hold on him and then looking up at her face. She smiled apologetically. “Sorry about the name calling.”

 

He shrugged and turned around to face her. “Wanna get out of here?” He asked softly, his eyes fixated on her as he took another step closer.

 

“I’m with my girls.” Pandora whispered. “It’s Lila’s birthday.”

 

Zino grinned. “They can come too.”

************************

 

Panda couldn’t remember whose house they were given the address too. It wasn’t packed but there was enough people to make it count. She noticed a couple of other foreigners in the mix and it made her smile. Plus Lila kept screaming how this was the best party ever. The atmosphere was very chilled. The rooms dim and smokey, rap music playing in the background at a low level as everybody drank and laughed. She’d seen Beenzino fleetingly. Once when they first arrived and he ushered them in, pointing to the drinks and snacks. Another time, he’d randomly appeared by her side, meeting all her friends, joking and laughing before he disappeared again. He’d popped up in the living room, having a freestyle battle that she enjoyed even though it had been in Korean and she hadn’t understood a word. After that she lost him again. This time it had been a full 30 minutes. She’d taken a couple puffs of the joints going around but not a lot. She was never much of a smoker. She on her lollipop casually as she toured the house. Lila was cozied up with some guy as they both talked about London. Her other friends somewhere roaming about. It was getting really late, it was 3 in the morning but more and more people kept coming in and out.

 

It was a really big house, nice and comfortable. She poked her head into the kitchen to see Dok2 arguing loudly with somebody else. She realized his default language seemed to be English. Slipping from Korean to English almost every time he came around. She left the kitchen and twirled around. Feeling eyes on her she looked up at the stairs.

 

Sure enough Zino was sitting on the third step with a bottle of water in his hand staring at her unblinkingly.

 

She smiled as she removed the lollipop from and casually strolled over to him. “Where you’ve been?” She asked as she placed the lollipop back in and hopped onto the first step.

 

“Here.” He said in Korean. He smiled slowly as he opened his mouth. He stuck out his tongue and nodded at her.

 

Pandora slowly removed her lollipop and placed it on his tongue. He grinned, his mouth closing over it as he on it. Pandora watched his mouth, feeling a stirring in the pit of her stomach. Satisfied, he removed the lollipop and stretched it up to her. She reached for it but he shook his head and pulled away. He stretched it out again but when she did the same thing, he pulled it away. A mischievous gleam in his eye. She wondered what he wanted or if he was just teasing her when he stared at and slowly lifted his eyes up to hers before bringing it back down to again.

 

He said something in Korean that she didn’t understand. But she now knew what he wanted. Placing her hands on either side of his hips, she bent down, lips parted. He smiled as he placed the lollipop in . His fingers twirling the handle as she on it. His lips parted as he slowly pulled out the lollipop. He pressed it against her lips before gently putting it in again. Pandora watched his hooded eyes as he stared at . When he pulled the lollipop out again, he kept it close to his mouth so she was forced to lean closer. This time she stuck her tongue out and made a show of slowly the candy. She got the response she wanted in his harsh breathing. She smiled and enclosed the lollipop in between her lips. She noticed his left hand drop to his lap, rubbing a more than obvious indentation in his jean.

 

“You should call me oppa.” He said softly as he removed the lollipop from with a plop and put it in his mouth.

 

Pandora chuckled. “I’m not Korean, I can’t call you oppa.”

 

“Anybody can say oppa.” Zino said. He leaned his head closer, their noses brushing. “You should call me oppa.” He repeated ily.

 

Pandora bit down on her bottom lip. “I’m not calling you oppa.” She whispered.

 

“Come on.” He whispered in Korean. His warm breath tickling her lips. “Call me oppa. Say it once.”

 

Pandora shook her head teasingly. It would be too easy to admit that she would call him oppa at the drop of a dime.

 

Zino abruptly got up and pressed her against the wall. His hand by her head as he leaned his body into her. Smiled as she held on to his shirt. The hungry way he was looking down at her, made her squeeze her thighs together. He removed the lollipop from his mouth and bent his head down as he put it back in . She readily accepted, pushing it to cheek as he watched her. Beenzino scanned the area to see who was around before bringing his lips to her ear.

 

He whispered something smooth in Korean that caused her heart to pound in her chest.

 

“What did you say?” Pandora whispered, breathlessly, her hands gripping his shirt tightly.

 

Beenzino smiled as he pressed his lip to her ear. His warm breath alone making her fight back the urge to whimper. “I bet you taste sweeter than this lollipop.” He translated. His voice low and dripping .

 

Pandora’s lips parted, the lollipop falling out and landing at their feet. Neither of them gave it a second thought as they stared at each other. Beenzino his lip and smirking as though he had a secret or two. Pandora willing to give him everything just to find out what that secret was.

 

"Pandora we have to go Lexi isn’t feeling well!” Yuna slurred as she walked up to the stairs. “She’s like throwing up outside and crying for Sam again.”

 

Pandora didn’t respond as she held Zino’s gaze. Yuna ran up the stairs and tugged Pandora’s arm. “Sorry, we have to go, it’s urgent.” She apologized to Beenzino in Korean.

 

Pandora panted as she held his gaze even when her friend tugged her down stairs. Beenzino kept eye contact with her until she disappeared around the corner reluctantly.

 

He sighed in frustration as he stared at where she’d just been. He was all worked up with nowhere to release it. He stuffed his hands in his pocket and felt his phone. He looked up as he took it out slowly. He paused for a moment before rushing down the stairs.

 

“I’m so sorry, I ruined your birthday.” Lexi cried as they tried to put her in the taxi. “Sam is such an .”

 

“It’s okay…it’s okay.” Lila tried to comfort her. “Just get in.” Yuna and Lila tried to push their friend in as Pandora stood by, staring into space.

 

“Panda!”

 

She whirled around, her body coming alert at the sound of his voice.

 

Beenzino grinned as he jogged up to her and stretched out his phone. “Your number please.” He said sweetly.

 

She smiled shyly as she took his phone. Her fingers shaking as she typed her number.

 

“Where’s your phone?” He asked.

 

Pandora stopped and reached in her bag and took it out. Beenzino took it from her and grinned. “Unlock it.” He said. She immediately swiped her index finger and he took possession of the phone again.

 

She typed in her number and handed it to him. “Here.” She said. Beenzino handed her back her phone and stepped to the taxi.

 

“I hope you feel better.” He said sweetly.

 

Lexi grinned and nodded eagerly.

 

He looked up at the taxi driver. “Hey Ahjussi, bring them home safely.” He said in Korean as he took out his wallet. He reached in and just like he did two weeks ago for their Taxi fare, he paid again this time. “Bye.” He said smiling as he bowed to the girl in the taxi and stepped back. He held the door as Pandora got in. He smiled at her and closed the door. The taxi driver drove off, but Pandora kept looking back.

 

She settled in her seat when she realized all her friends were staring at her.

 

“What?” she asked.

 

“Did you just exchange phone numbers with Beenzino?” Yuna asked her eyes wide.

 

Pandora smiled, unable to control herself. Her phone vibrated and she looked down at it. A text message. She opened it and chuckled. From oppa. dropped open as she read it. I want to find out.

 

“What does he want to find out?” Lila asked reading over her shoulder. “Wait did you put him as oppa in your phone?” she screeched.

 

Yuna giggled as Pandora shook her head violently.

******************************

 

“He said he got the last song for his EP.” Joon-kyung said as Dong Gab sat down next to him.  Joon-Kyung nodded his head at Sungbin as he played the music.

 

Sungbin adjusted his headphones as he walked up to the mic. The lyrics fresh in his mind.

“I like the color of your skin

You're the one that I dreamed, girl

And I wonder if it's pink

I wonder if it is Brazilian

알고 싶어, deeper you. 365 think of you

I picture you. 남기 싫어, 그냥 친구론

I just wanna you good on my 침구류

Yeah, in my bed. Let me paint you like how Jackson Pollock did

 

 

Miami heat. Can I hit you in the morning?

I bet you never seen the fireworks in the morning

Yeah, I'mma be that fire, you can be my gasolina

the fashion. Let's get . I just want the passion-ista

And in this situation에서 Asian rapper ain't polite

Yes, let me paint you like how Jackson Pollock did”

 

A/N: Comment! Let me know what you think!