Skin Color

Pandora's Box

“Did you always want to be an English teacher?” Beenzino asked as he slouched in the couch of the VIP section.

 

Pandora snapped her attention back to him. They were on the top floor of the club, the music was loud, the people were dancing away. Their section had a visible red tape and two bouncers guarding it. “No…” she said softly as she wringed her fingers together. Could somebody die of too much excitement? Cause this was exactly how she felt. “I wanted to be an artist.” She said giving him a warm smile. His infamous shades still on his face, but in the dark she couldn’t see his eyes.

 

“An artist?” He asked raising an eyebrow.

 

“Like a painter.” Pandora said grinning shyly. “I . Freshman year my art teacher begged me to drop out of her class.”

 

Beenzino smiled as he spread his legs a little more, his arm now casually drapped over the couch. His focus on her. “Who’s your favorite painter?” He asked.

 

Pandora laughed and shook her head. “Some random guy nobody knows about.” She said. “He just had an interesting way of painting…I tried to copy it. Harder than it looks.” She admitted as she brought her cocktail to her lips. Her earlier buzz had faded and the new one was coming strong. She looked around the room and spotted Lila with Jay Park next to the DJ. To their right was a smaller stage with 2 Korean women and a couple dancing horrible off beat. But it didn’t matter, they were drunk.

 

“Relax.” Beenzino said smoothly. The smile on his chiseled face getting deeper.

 

“Easy for you to say.” Pandora exclaimed. “This is so exciting. I’m so nervous, I’m so happy. I’m like internally flailing but I’m trying to keep it all under control.” She took another sip of her drink, and then another, and then another one for good measure, leaving her glass almost empty. “Nobody’s going to believe me.” She muttured.

 

Beenzino chuckled. “You want a picture?” He asked, leaning forward, his elbows on his knees, his hands rubbing together. Pandora stared at the veins on his hands, her heart jumping. His hands looked so strong. There was something about a guy with strong hands and long fingers that got her just a tad bit excited.

 

“Yes!” she exclaimed as she took out her phone. Swiping her index finger, her phone unlocked and she scooted over eagerly to his side. She put the front camera and held the phone up. “Say cheese.” She grinned as she automatically put up the peace sign like her students did everyday. Beenzino smiled gently as he looked at the camera. Pandora snapped it and looked at it, her face scrunching.

 

“What?” He asked.

 

 “It’s too dark in here, you can barely see me.” She pouted as she erased the picture. She looked around frantically and then lifted her eyes. “Over there.” She said  pointing to the lamp where she’d been sitting.

 

Without a word of protest, he scooted over on the other side and she lifted her phone to the light. She could see the lighting was as good as it was going to get in this dark club. “Say Kimchi!” she said happily. Beenzino chuckled softly as he leaned into the picture.

 

Pandora looked at it and grimaced. “I don’t like it, let’s take another one.” She said putting the camera back on. “Take off your glasses, so they know you’re not just a random Korean dude."

 

“The picture was fine.” Beenzino said taking off his glasses. Pandora got a full look at his face and grinned as she aimed the camera. “Ready, smile!” she said grinning.

 

Once she snapped the picture she quickly reviewed it. It was strange, he wasn’t the most beautiful man she’d ever seen, but there was something about him. Maybe it was the smile, or the look in his eyes. The whole charisma was just pulling her in.

 

“What you don’t like it?” Beenzino asked leaning his head in. She felt his arm casually brush against her back. His fingers raking down it softly. It didn’t even feel like she had a t-shirt on, that’s how much she responded to his simple touch.

 

“No you look good, I look weird.” She said going back to the camera. “Let’s take it again.

 

“I’m gonna start charging.” Beenzino said as he took her phone from her hand. She heard him count to three in Korean and snap a pic.

 

dropped open. “I wasn’t ready.” She argued. She clicked the preview button. She was staring at him, while he smiled sweetly into the camera. “Eeewww.”

 

“Okay one more.” He said, his arm wrapping around her shoulders. Pandora smiled as she leaned into him. He pulled her close as he angled the phone up to the perfect light. With a soft smile on his lips, he took a picture. Without giving her the phone, he reviewed it and smiled.

 

“Let me see.” Pandora said happily as she grabbed her phone. She stared at the picture. The more she stared at him, the cuter he seemed to get. “I’m posting this right now.” She said quickly as she put her picture through her editing app. The lighting was , but it still got her point across. She uploaded it on her Instagram and tumblr simultaneously with the caption. Coolest rapper alive #beenzino #bejealous #evenmoreawesomeinperson.

 

Feeling his fingers on her arm. She finished posting the picture and turned around. He was running his index and middle finger down her arm. “What?” she asked confused.

 

“I like the color of your skin.” He said warmly. He lifted his eyes to meet her gaze.

 

“Thanks, I got it from my momma.” Pandora responded casually though she felt anything but. Her heart had started beating faster, her thighs were twitching and she couldn’t deny the pulsing in between her legs. She smiled nervously as he stared up at her unmoving. His eyes focused on her face. She wondered what he was thinking as he started to bob his head to a different tune than what was playing in the club.

 

“Yo come dance!” Jay Park said loudly, breaking whatever was going on. Pandora almost jumped back from surprise and looked up at Jay, his body moving side to side. His tattoes exposed in his cut off shirt as he grinned at them. “I know you wanna dance.” He told Pandora as he brought his hand up and started rolling his body.

 

Pandora laughed.

 

“You want me to ask them to put on Beyonce?” He asked stretching his arms. “I can do that girl. I can get you whatever you want. You aint gotta dance to this . Let’s show them American style.” He said grabbing Pandora’s arm and practically lifting her off the couch.

 

“We’re gonna shut this down!” He yelled happily, throwing his hands up. Pandora giggled, this little guy definitely had a big personality. He wasn’t actually that short. Probably her height, it looked like. “Yo man cut that !” Jay yelled at the DJ. “Give us something real!”

 

The DJ nodded and put his thumbs up as he started spinning.

 

Lila ran over. “Got them digits.” She whispered happily in Pandora’s ears before giving the DJ one more look.

 

All of a sudden Roscoe Dash’s All the way turnt up Blasted through the speakers.

 

They didn’t need any cue as the lights started flashing and they started moving. Jay was either really hyped or drunk as hell as he got everybody to start dancing. In a matter of seconds their area started getting more and more crowded as Jay hyped up the crowd. Pandora could make out other members of their crew finally getting up and starting to dance either in a group of boys or with their girls.

 

Jay turned around and shook his at Pandora. She laughed as she followed along as he got low and backed it up on her. Laughing Jay turned around and hugged her before turning and shaking his body at Dok2. Now the party was really getting started as Pandora danced to her hearts content. Occasionally looking back at the VIP couch. This time around when she looked, it was empty. She stopped dancing for a minute, stretching her neck to try and make him out in the sea of people. It was an impossible tasks.

 

“Drinks!” Jay said as he picked up a cocktail from the server and placed it in Pandora’s hand. Pandora was about to say she didn’t just accept drinks from anybody, but he turned around and gave Lila one before grabbing one for himself and downing it. “Zino sent it over!” Jay yelled in her ear as he grabbed another cocktail.

 

She nodded, realizing it was indeed the same drink she’d ordered 4 times already. Following in Jay’s footsteps, Pandora downed it and followed him and Lila to the center of the dancefloor. Feeling a hand slid across her waist and she quickly turned around. Beenzino grinned as he moved away.

 

He said something in Korean that she didn’t understand and left.

 

“I didn’t understand what you said!” she shouted into thin air, but she saw his back disappearing, his phone screen lit up as he texted away.

 

She couldn’t tell you how long it’d been but it seemed like a good hour of nonstop dancing. She was hot and sweaty. Her clothes clinging to her skin. She was sure, her hair had sweated out her twist out up do and was just an afro ponytail. She laughed. She was way past tipsy, but she felt good. Dancing with Jay and Lila all night had given her life.

 

Plus the DJ had rally amped up his skills, as his reggae turned slow, he dropped a surprising Soca song as tempted to touch started to play.

 

Lila screamed as she started whining her hips. This was her favorite song. She turned around and before Pandora knew it, her friend was pressed against her. Her hips moving to the beat. Pandora was aware of the stares they were getting but she didn’t care as she held her friends hip and rolled her own, dancing with her. They’d been getting stares all night. All the guys seemingly scared to approach the, though they kept inching closer. But whenever Jay came back, the surprisingly moved further away. The two best friends grinned as they danced and hugged each other as they moved.

 

All of by Kevin Lyttle started playing and their faces lit up. In all of the Korean clubs they’d been in in the past couple months, never had they had a DJ with this type of playlist, not even the hiphop clubs, they usually attended.

 

Lila grinned as she loosened her hold on Pandora. Her lips in a mischievous smirk as she kept moving back.

 

Pandora stared at her in confusion as she moved her body, until she felt the hand slip around her waist. A warm body pressing against her from behind. Her heart jumped, because she didn’t have to turn around to know who it was. Lila gave her a subtle nod of encouragement so Pandora got a little lower as she accentuated her hips. Her moving slower as she pressed back on the body dancing behind her to the beat. At least he moved, unlike other boys who just stood there. She could definitely have fun with this. As she let the music take control of her body and senses, she forgot everybody else on the dance floor. The only thing that mattered was the two of them, pressed against each other. And the only thing on her mind at the moment was just how hard a certain body part of his felt against her .

 

She didn’t realize a moan had left her lips  as she leaned to the side. Her hand snaking up to wrap around his neck. His head lowering perfectly as his lips pressed against the sensitive part where her neck and shoulder met. Pandora moved her head slightly, her pressing against him harder as she stared at him. His black shades made him even more enticing as he on her neck. Pandora’s fingers moved up his neck to tangle in his hair. Her breath catching in as his hand dipped lower, dangerously close to where she wanted to feel them.

 

Closing her eyes. She wondered what kind of scene they were making in this club. Especially since Koreans didn’t grind on each other in clubs like Americans did.

 

Beenzino murmured something in her ear in Korean that she couldn’t for the life of her understand.

 

“What?” she asked.

 

“Follow me.” He translated.

 

She didn’t need to be asked twice as she did exactly just that. Turning quickly to give her friend a head nod of acknowledgment before he grabbed her wrist and led her through the crowd. She followed silently behind him, wanting to ask where they were going, but for some reason too nervous to break the mood or whatever was going on right now. Honestly at this point she would have followed him to hell without a single protest.

 

But when they walked out the club into the warm night sky, she finally did speak up as they turned the corner. “Where are we going?” she asked. Her arm hanging limp as he pulled it. They turned again into an empty alleyway.

 

Beenzino took some keys out of his pockets and the car beeped. That’s when she noticed the escalade parked on the empty street. He walked up to the car and opened the passanger door. “I thought we could have some privacy.” He said softly. He grinned as he ushered her into the car.

 

Pandora’s heart was beating out of her chest as she took a step forward and stopped. “I’m not a e.” She said with a serious face.

 

She watched his grin drop as his mouth opened. “I didn’t----I didn’t mean it like that.” He stuttured.

 

“Is that what all you rappers do? You find a fan and just them in the backseat of your car?” Pandora asked taking another step forward.

 

“No.” Beenzino answered quickly. “It’s not like that…I.” Pandora watched as he switched his speech to Korean. Which of course she had no idea what he was saying.

 

“Just joking!” she said smiling brightly as she walked past him and climbed into the car happily.

 

Beenzino held the door as he trailed off. He said something in Korean with a pout on his face.

 

“What?” Pandora asked as she scooted further into the car.

 

“Not funny.” He scolded.

 

She giggled and moved closer to him. “You should have seen your face.” She said as he climbed into the car and closed the door behind him. As soon as he turned to face her, Pandora pressed her lips against his without hesitation.

 

She heard the beep of the car locking and slowly opened her eyes. His lips were thinner than she was used to, but soft and oh so inviting. Beenzino smiled as he took his Raybans off and cast them aside. His eyes lowering, he tilted his head as his hand reached up to grab the back of her neck. Firmly he brought their lips together again. The kiss started out slow, casual moving and feeling out of the other’s lips.

 

But Pandora couldn’t remember the exact time that the dynamic shifted. She didn’t know if it was when, his grip on the back of her neck tightened and he opened his mouth, on her top lip. Or when she pressed her palm on his thigh and smoothed it up. Whatever it was there was an urgency in their embrace that sprouted out of thin air. She fell against him as his other hand wrapped around her waist to bring her to him.

 

That didn’t break the kiss as she tried to settle on his lap. The confinement of the car, hindering some of her movements, so their lips relunctantly parted. They looked around quickly to see what they could do, until Beenzino grabbed her legs and sprawled her across his lap. Her nestled firmly between his legs, her legs laid out on the seats and her arms wrapped around his neck as she kissed him again. Pandora moaned at the perfect positon as she felt him twitch underneath her.

 

She felt more than heard Beenzino’s groan as he grabbed her hip and pressed her down on him. Their mouths working frantically. Her fingers grasping at his hair as his hand slide down her leg. Gasping, she opened her eyes as his hand slip underneath her skirt.

 

His lips parted, looking her straight in the eyes, their warm breaths mingling as he ran his palm gently over the front of her underwear. No doubt about it, her underwear was already on the damper side. Maintaining eye contact, he moved his palm down and back up again applying firmly. Pandora’s lips parted as she closed her eyes.

 

No way was this happening. But when she whimpered as he rubbed her again, she knew she wasn’t dreaming. Turning her head she latched on to his neck. hard as she rotated her hips, feeling  the thickness underneath. She kissed his throat and moved up to his chin and mouth as her hand slid up the front of his shirt. Her palm running over the smooth defined abs before her fingers dug down, grazing against fine soft hair.

 

Beenzino moved from under her as they kissed. His palm moving more firmly against her underwear as he let her slide into the seat as he hovered over her. Grabbing her hips, he slid her down slowly and positioned himself between her legs. Breaking the kiss to kiss her cheek and neck as he lowered himself down. His replacing his hand as he rocked his hips against her. Reaching down her body, he slid his hands up her smooth thighs bringing her skirt up to her waist. He kissed her collarbone as he moved his hand under, cupping and grabbing her as he grinded against her.

 

Pandora’s legs lifted and wrapped around his hip as she arched her back. Softly yes to Beenzino’s Korean that he was whispering in her ear. She had no idea what he was saying, but that tone of voice and the way he was making her body react deserved a thousand yes.

***************************

Pandora yawned loudly as she hugged herself. She was still so tired from last nights adventures. She’d slept only 2 hours at Lila’s place before rushing to catch the train, so she could make her bus out to the country in time for lunch with her co-teacher to discuss Monday’s schedule. There was only an hour left of the bus ride, and she was surprised she’d woken up. Grinning she rubbed her sleepy eyes as she checked her phone. The notifications on her tumblr and Instagram had been insane and she chuckled to herself as she saw all the likes and hearts and reblogs on the picture. She froze as her finger wavered over a tag on the reblogged picture. They would make a cute couple. Too bad he has a girlfriend.

 

Pandora reread the tag over and over again. “No…no…no.” she whispered as she opened up a tab and quickly typed in a search on google. She gasped as she saw the words girlfriend and 2 years relationship and strong and steady. Her mind blanked as she looked up at the seat in front of her.

 

But last night he hadn’t said anything about a girlfriend. She wasn’t a homewrecker. She never would have…ugghhh! She shut her eyes in frustration. “.” She whispered. She wasn’t only pissed at herself but what the type of ass move was that. You don’t make a girl three times in the backseat of an escalade if you’re in a ing 2 year relationship. Pandora groaned and banged her head on the window. She knew it had been too good to be true. She'd become the epitome of a groupie in one night.

***************

 

“솔직히 I can’t forget about a thing tonight

Honestly no doubt she wanna give a damn tonight

the gold chain and .난 다시 너와”

 

“That’s a wrap!” Dong Gab clapped as he turned off the sound.

 

Sungbin nodded as he took off his headphones. “Sounds good hyung.” He said playing around with the sound board.

 

“One month baby. One month and your EP drops.” Dong Gab laughed as he nudged his friend. “But hey you was supposed to give me a couple verses today man, what happened?”

 

Sungbin grinned.

 

“I’m tired of your last minute !” Dong Gab joked as he pushed Sungbin’s chair. “You want four songs, give me the ing four songs.”

 

Sungbin laughed as he spun his chair around like a little kid. “I got one…it came to me last night.” He said bobbing his head. He handed Dong Gab a pair of headphones. “This is the beat.” He said. He nodded his head as he watched his friend carefully. He made the beat with his tongue. “I like……..you like…..we like….”

Dong Gab strummed his fingers on the sound board. “Get me something!” He threatened as he pushed his friend’s chair again. Sungbin laughed as he put his arms up again as though he was in a rollercoaster. His laugh faded as his phone rang. He spun over to it. His face falling as he read the name.

 

“She still calling.” Dong Gab asked gently.

 

Sungbin scoffed as he turned off his phone. “ing nice of her to want to wait till after my EP drops to tell the media  right?” He said sarcastically. “So ing considerate.” He murmured.

 

Dong Gab reached over and handed Sungbin the headphones. “Since you’re a perfectionist, listen to it one more time.” He said encouragingly as he switched the subject.

 

Grinning he took the headphones and put them on. Closing his eyes he allowed his mind to drift to his music.

 

A/N: Remember Sungbin = Beenzino= Zino, Dong Gab= the quiett, Joon-kyung= Dok2. I'll use their name interchangeable, so hopefully it won't be confusing. Mostly when it's just Illionair, they'll use their real names. When there's other people around, they'll use stage names. And Beenzino's name is just interchangeable all the way through!

SO what do you think happens next?

*Just in case it's confusing this takes place about a month before the Up all night EP comes out*