SACRIFICE (2)

SACRIFICE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YG called all his artists for a very important meeting. The meeting was so urgent and they felt like it was something really big. One by one, all YG artists, together with the producers and staffs, were waiting for YG to come. As soon as he arrived, all artists and staffs gave him respect and bowed.

He took his seat at the center of the long table and he gestured his hand, meaning they can now take their seats.

"I have important announcement today." YG firmly said making the artists gulped. This might be something big, knowing YG. He was a man of few words and he barely calls everyone for a meeting.

Everyone in the room paid their full attention to their CEO. YG cleared his throat first and started to speak. "We will be having our last YG Family Concert for this year in a week time." YG said with an authoritive voice.

Everyone was shocked, except for Teddy, Jiyong and Youngbae. Being the closest to YG, they knew it firsthand than the others. This was unusual from YG, rushing things. He was a perfectionist and he wanted to make sure that everything's straight and well-planned. Preparing for a concert was costly and needs much time, especially if it's a YG FAMILY CONCERT, not just 2NE1's or Bigbang's. This needs more effort and preparation.

 

"I know, this is just so sudden. But, this is not our first time to do this. Infact, we've done this YG Fam concert for more than 5 times this year already. And I believe in everyone." YG encouraged. He was right, they are not from YG for nothing, right?

 

 

YG FAMILY CONCERT

 

All YG stans and other fans were excited to come to this extravagant concert. They knew this was something big because it was also televised and can also be watched through live stream for the international fans.

The line up of songs were also different.

 

Jiyong was excited but also nervous. He was fiddling his fingers as he checks his look infront of the mirror every now and then. He jerked when he felt someone touched his shoulder.

 

"You look stupid." Youngbae said, trying to make Jiyong feel at ease. This day was surely a big day for him.

 

"Aish! I'm just so nervous Bae!" Jiyong brushed his hands on his cheeks and slumped his body above the sofa inside their dressing room.

 

"You can do it Jiyong. You've been a great performer, you'll be good." He replied and took a seat beside his friend.

 

"But this is not just a performance, my life depends on this!" Jiyong growled making Youngbae laugh.

 

"Seriously Jiyong. You are so funny right now, you should have seen your face." Youngbae teased earning a frown from him.

 

"Don't worry bro, we're just right here behind you."

 

"Thanks bro!" Jiyong smiled sincerely. It's now or never. He can't leave Dara anymore, knowing that she needs her the most.. whatever happens.. Tonight is the night he's been waiting for.

 

 

The concert was a blast, everyone had fun and went crazy. It was indeed the best concert of the century. The whole world was watching the concert and it has trended worldwide, in twitter, facebook, naver and whatnot.

 

And the end for the awesome night was almost coming to an end. Everyone was anticipating YG to show up and give closing remarks. All the YG artists and fans stood beside the stage to wait for their CEO to show up. But everyone was in shock and in awe when the mighty G-dragon showed up. All fans shouted crazily when they saw him strikingly handsome in a formal suit.

 

The spotlight went directly to him Jiyong held tightly his mic and started to sing, not with a rap nor a performance with oozing swag, but he sang a heart melting song.

 

You've got magic inside your fingertips.

It's leaking out all over my skin.

Every time that I get close to you, you making me weak with the way you look through those eyes.

But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter