SACRIFICE (1)

SACRIFICE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong parked his car infront a familiar simple house. He held her hands and kissed them before letting his baby leave his car. Dara was standing beside his car as Jiyong waved his right hand as he mouthed 'I love you' to the most beautiful girl that he truly loves. He bit his lips to suppress his laugh as soon as he saw Dara blushed and responded with an 'I love you more'.

 

"Go home now! It's late." Dara said as she was trying to cutely shoo his boyfriend away.

 

"No, you go inside first." Jiyong responded with a smile. "Goodnight! See you in my dreams." He confidently said making Dara chuckle.

 

"Arasseo! Goodnight." Dara bit her lips and slowly turned her back to walk towards their gate.

 

"1..2..3." Jiyong counted quietly inside his car while looking at Dara's retreating back. He smiled like he won in a lottery when he saw Dara faced him for a second and heard her.

 

"I love you baby!" Dara shouted before she went quickly opened their gate and immediately went inside, like she was on her teen years hiding from her crush.

 

Jiyong started the engine and drove away happily. He felt his pocket and fished out a small box. "When will you find the courage, Jiyong?" He said to himself.

 

 

"We're leaving for military, Ji. You should have ask her now." Youngbae scolding again his bestfriend.

 

"I know that Bae! But, it just.. I can't find my tongue whenever I wanted to ask her that." Jiyong defensed. He was right, he loved Dara with all his heart to the point that he sometimes feel shy and was like a little boy infront of her. He might be one of most sought idol today and he can make any girl fall for him but when it comes to Dara, he was always like a shy teenager.

 

"Aigoo.. This G-dragon who's a beast in stage is a coward infront of his baby." Bae teased making Jiyong laugh.

 

"I guess, she's my weakness...and my strength." Jiyong said with a giddy smile.

 

"Cheesy." Youngbae replied earning a light punch from his friend.

 

"Say hi to Uncle Youngbae and Oppa Jiyong." They both heard from behind, they immediately looked where the voice was coming from. It was Tablo with his adorable daughter, Haru.

Jiyong and Youngbae stood up from their seats and approached their Hyung.

 

"Hi Haru-ya!" Youngbae held his hands waiting for Haru to give him a high-five. Haru cutely gave him a high-five but as soon as she saw Jiyong looking at her, smiling, she immediately hid her face on her Father's neck.

 

"Waeyo? Haru, you said you wanted to see Jiyong Oppa?" Tablo teased his daughter.

 

"Appa, I'm shy." Haru said, making the boys laugh.

 

Jiyong was happy to see the strong bond between Tablo and Haru. I wanted a daughter too. A daugher that looks like Dara. His mind spoke.

 

The 2NE1 girls were busy rehearsing for their Japan concert that will be happening tomorrow night. Though, it's not their first AON stage, they still make sure that they rehearse and practice a lot to bring up their best for every performance and concerts they have.

In the middle of their practice, Bom was observing Dara as she tries to shoo her worries away. Dara was pale and sweating like there's no tomorrow. It wasn't very usual for her to be like that. Dara doesn't sweat much and every time they practice, Dara would always enjoy it by bits. When Bom saw Dara heaved a deep sigh and closed her eyes for a moment, that made her ask for a break.

"Let's take a break." Bom shouted. Minzy and CL stopped dancing as the music started to fade.

 

"I'm hungry.. heheh." Bom reasoned out. She made a peace sign earning a laugh from Minzy and Chaerin.

 

"As always Unnie." Chaerin said while grabbing a bottled water and handed each one of them.

 

Bom looked at Dara as Dara struggles to open the cap of the bottled water. Bom knew something's off. She can feel and smell it. Dara was always bright and happy but she noticed that these past few days, Dara was always looking nauseated.

 

"I want to eat Burger!!" Bom raised her right point finger. "I will get food for all of us!" Bom clapped her hands. "Dara, please accompany me!" Bom quickly took Dara's hand and pulled her to come with her, not waiting for her reply.

 

As soon as they left the area, Bom stopped pulling Dara's hand and faced her.

 

"Dara, what's wrong?" Bom asked with worry on her face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter