III

My Daughter's Teacher

As soon as Taeyeon and her new student Seohyun reached the last flight of stair they suddenly heard a commotion that was coming from the direction of Taeyeons homeroom class. She quickened her steps, and when she finally reached the door of the classroom she took a deep sigh before opening the door. What Taeyeon saw shook the life out of her.
 


The room is a mess.

 

Mostly of the tables and chairs are disorganized while some are turned upside-down.

 

Crumpled paper were scattered on the floor.

 

The blackboard was filled of different vandalism.
 


Soonkyu is standing behind the teachers table mimicking what seems like a DJing while pointing her fingers to Hyo.*

 

Hyoyeon in the middle of the room surrounded by some of her classmates while dancing the shampoo dance.**

 

On left side of the room, there's Yoona with a towel tied on her forehead, a few bills into her left hand and a playing cards on the other hand, also surrounded by few of her classmates and somewhat placing their bets.***

 

There's also one of her student on top of a cabinet trying to move away her lunch box from Sooyoungs reach, while the latter is creating weird sound to scare her classmate who, by the looks of it, was so scared, tears trickling on her cheek and screaming for her mom.

 

Lastly, not far away from where she's standing is Yuri lying flat on her stomach while her face is turned sideways, face almost turning blue.

 

Sica on top of Yuri. Both hands on Yuris' neck strangling the latter while keep on shouting "I will kill you Kwon Yuri." And "You'll be next Kim choding and midget." While sending daggers into both Yuri, Hyo and Soonkyu.

It seems like the air has left her the moment she had witnessed all these. She stay rooted on the ground, dropped jaw and dumbfounded.

**********


"What the hell do you all think you're doing?!" The roaring voice of Taeyeon echoed throughout the classroom. Everyone stopped doing their own businesses as soon as they heard the voice and turned their heads to the direction of the sound.
 


Blink.
 


Blink. Blink.
 


Blink. Blink. Blink.
 


And their eyes immediately widened when they finally realized that it was their homeroom teacher standing infront of them.

They all panicked as they try to escape what seems like their doom.

“Quiet!” shouted the teacher. The little children tried to go back in their own seats but as they do so murmuring, dragging of chairs and tables, and other undesirable sound was created that pissed Taeyeon off.

She has to admit that these children can be mischievous and naughty at times, but despite that, they are still a handful and good kids that’s why Taeyeon got along with them easily despite their little antics.

Today was the first time that they became like this. Unlike the other times, they really got on her nerve this time.

But even though she’s fuming with anger right now, she still reminds herself that she is a teacher and that she must calm herself in order to avoid doing or saying things that she might regret. After all, no matter how wronged they were their still kids after all and things would happen eventually.

Taeyeon made a few step backward. Turned her backs on them. Closed her eyes and took a deep breathe. This is her way of calming herself.

When she was done. She faced them once again.

 

“We’re not through yet. I hope it is clear to all of you that the behaviour you showed today is very undesirable and it will cost all of you a punishment,” Taeyeon eyed each one of them. They are now sitting in their sits while hanging their heads low. Each showed guilt for the crime they commit.

“Very well, detention later.” Everyone showed a somber looked. Unhappy of what they heard.

“Listen now class. I would like to introduce to all of you your new classmate Seohyun,” Taeyeon turned to the direction of the door. There stood a girl. “Please come here infront Seohyun and introduce yourself.”

Seohyun nod at her teacher then walked to the front. She bowed ninety degree.

“Hello. My name is Seo Juhyun but you can call me Seohyun. I’m a transferee so please take good care of me.”

“Okay Seohyun-ah please sit beside uhmmmm….” Taeyeon looked around the classroom to see where she can put the little girl. Then she found a spot next to Sooyoung. “You can go sit beside Sooyoung.”

Seohyun bowed once again to her teacher before going to her assigned sit.

She smiled to the person sitting next to her supposed sit before settling down.

The whole class became orderly and quiet once again as soon as Taeyeon continued her lecture.

But unknown to them, there is one person whose secretly eyeing the new students lunch box.

**********

tbc

Another update :) 

I'm sorry it took me this long to update this chapter. Never knew it would be this hard to create a fanfic. Plus I know that this chapter is very lame, I run out of ideas that's why I really had a hard time creating this chapter, so yeah, I'm really sorry.:(

 

By the way, the scene Taeyeon saw was one of the usual scene we had way back when I'm still in high school when there is no teacher haha!

I got the idea of Soonkyu Djing in Soshi's MV 'Girls and Peace' where at the start of the MV Rino Nakasone is doing one ^^

Hyoyeon doing the shampoo dance, it was the dance step of Soshi in their video 'Girls and Peace' also :p

As for Yoona, there is a variety show where in one of the girls had a guest person from the past. Yoona's guest are her two classmates from elementary I think and they revealed that Yoona is good at (lottery?) games I think because she used to play that when they we're young. kkk~

***********

I'll appreciate your comments and suggestions! :)

I'll try to update as soon as I can but no pressure! XD