II

My Daughter's Teacher

Update guys!^^

**********

"Okay. Are you ready for some exercises class?"


"Yes teacher," said the bunch of students in Taeyeons' class.


"Okay. . . " and with that Taeyeon started the lesson. Luckily, it went smoothly with no one interrupting, crying, eating and sleeping, well, except sleeping. She couldn't do anything about the sleeping ice princess. But anyway, Taeyeon preferred Jessica asleep rather than awake, so didn't bother waking her up.


She was in the middle of teaching the basic mathematics when she heard a knock the followed by the opening oft he door. It is Miss Park. One of the homeroom teacher from a different class.


"Excuse me Miss Kim? Principal Han wanted to see you in his office," said Miss Park.


"Huh? Did he tell you why?," she asked.


"No. He just asked me to relay the message to you."


"Oh well, thanks Miss Park, I'll go now," Taeyeon said and teacher Park left the classroom after they finished talking.


"Okay class listen," she said to her students who immediately payed her attention. "Teacher was asked to go to the principals office, so I'm gonna leave you kids for awhile okay? But promise me that you will all behave while teacher is away okay?," she told them, but deep inside she's worried of what might happen as soon as she set her foot outside the room. Oh God, please, let them be nice kids just this once. Please. Please. Please, prayed Taeyeon in her mind.


"Yes teacher. We promised to behave while you're away," said her students with an innocent look on their faces which made her more nervous. Oh well, maybe it won't take me too long. I could trust them just this once, convinced Taeyeon to herself.


"Okay, I trust you kids. Sooyoung and Yoona?"


"Yes teacher?"


"Please no lunch box bullying, okay."


"Yes teacher." The two shikshin answered with straight face.


"Hyoyeon?"


"Yes teacher?"


"Behave please. No loud music. No dancing infornt of the classroom. No picking up fights and pricking your classmates eyes okay?" 


"Yes teacher," she said with also a straight face.


"Jung?"


". . . ."


"Jessica?"


". . . ."


"Jung Jessica?"


"Teacher she's sleeping," said Yuri.


"Okay let her be. It is much better than her being awake. Please don't wake her up Yuri?"


"Yes teacher," answered Yuri.


"Okay I'm going now. I'll be back as soon as possible. Soonkyu?" She turned her head to the direction of her smallest student.


"Yes teacher?"


"You're incharge okay."


"Okay teacher-nim."


With that Taeyeon left the classroom. After she closed the door, she remained standing on her spot and waited for a riot-like sound inside the classroom. After a minute or two she didn't heard anything and sighed in relief, so she just went on her way towards the principals office, wondering why she was asked to go there.

 

***********

 

"Okay. It is settled then," said by the man in his mid fifties while extending his right hand.

"Thank you Mr. Han. Please take good care of her," said the young woman also extending her right hand to sealed the deal. She then turned to her side to face the quiet little girl next to her. Then she lowered her body inorder to come face to face with the girl.


"Hyunnie be good okay?" said the woman to her daughter.


"Is mommy leaving Hyunnie here?" Asked the girl with so much fear and worry in her eyes.


"Baby, I already explained it to you why mommy has to leave you here fo awhile. Mommy has work and I can't bring you there, besides you need to attend school," she softly explained to the little girl.


"Mommy will pick you up after your class is over okay? Then we will go to the mall to eat ice cream. Okay baby?" Continued the young woman to the girl inorder to appease her of her worries.


The little girl stood silent for a while trying to digest what her mother said and agreed after a minute of thinking which made the young woman sighed in relief and smiled to her daughter.


"Okay baby. Mommy has to go now. I'll be late for work already. I'll see you later okay?" The young woman said and kissed her daughters cheek after the girl nod at her. Then she stood up to face the man who was smiling all through out while watching the mother-daughter interaction.


"Well Mr. Han, I'll take my leave now. Please take good care of her? And thank you so much for your help," the young woman said to the man.


"No worries Ms. Hwang. I'm glad to be of help," said the man with sincerity on his voice.


The young woman took her bow and left the room after saying goodbye to her daughter.

She'll be alright Stephanie. They'll take good care of her, the young woman said to herself. Then she remember the situation she saw a while ago and the face of a much younger woman which she thought would take good care of her daughter. 


She left the building erasing all her worries.

 

***********

 

Knock* knock*


"Come in," Taeyeon heard someone said from the room.


She carefully entered the room and immediately bowed to the man as soon as she faced him. Right after she straighten up that's when she notice a girl sitting infront of the principals desk. She made a quick scan to the girl then faced Mr. Han asking him why did he send her to his office.


"Miss Kim I would like to introduce to you our new student Seo Juhyun. She's a transferee from America. They moved here to Korea recently. She will be in your class from now on," introduced Mr. Han to her.


"Oh I see," then she walk towards the girl to have a better view of her and started introducing herself.


"Hello," Taeyeon said with a smile. "I'm Kim Taeyeon and I'll be your homeroom teacher from now on," then she extended her hand inorder to shake hands with the girl and also to make Juhyun be comfortable to her.


The girl looked at her hand for a while, she seemed hesitant to take it at first, but reached for it to shake her hand as well. "Goodmorning Miss Kim. My name is Seo Juhyun, but you can call me Seohyun for short," the girl replied with a short answer.


Taeyeon observed the girl for awhile. Seohyun seems to be a nice girl, but for Taeyeon, she seems to meek and reserved for a kid which made her curious about her new student. Most of the student at their age is usually hyper and talkative even at first meeting. But then, she somehow thought that maybe not all kids are like the one from her class because there could also be kids like Seohyun. She's still observing The girl when she heard the principal cleared his throat, and that got their attention. And when they faced him he asked her to bring Seohyun already to the room inorder for her to get started. Then they both took their leave and went straight to the classroom. 


While they are walking along the corridor Taeyeon would tell Seohyun some information regarding the school from time to time that she thought would be helpful to the girl and would make her familiarize herself to the campus. She was still observing the girl as they walked. Seohyun only nod her head in response and would give very short replies when being asked. Taeyeon sighed, thinking of what kind of student Seohyun is. And will this kid be difficult to handle?


Finally, they reached their destination. But as they came nearer they already heard noises coming from the classroom. As she opened the door, Taeyeon and Seohyuns' jaw dropped due to the shocked from what they had witnessed. 

 

**********

Finally an update! :) Sorry guys it took me awhile to update this story. The poll Sone versus VIP kept me busy, plus the GG 7th Anniversary party kept me high for awhile ho ho ho ^^

I'll try to update as fast as I can :) Sorry for my poor grammar and errors. I'll try my best to improve them but no expectations okay? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ By the way I plan to make this one a multi-shot, although I'm still not sure how many parts it will be. Until next update :)