Getting you back

Jealousy Issue's

The next day, Luhan went back to Tao's house bringing flowers, chocolate, and Alexa's ring. Tao lets Luhan in, luckily, Alexa is still sleeping so the plan will go perfectly. Luhan set everything up and hope that Alexa would wake up soon.

.

.

.

.(30 minuets later)

.

.

Alexa wokeup to the sound of a guitar playing. She looked around and saw the rose petals leading outside the room. She got out of bed and followed the trail. It led to the living room where the room was covered in canddles and there was chocolate on the coffee table, she took one and popped it in . She saw a card near the box and read it.

Alexa, go wash up and wear something nice.
Enjoy thechocolate if you want, which I know you will.
When your done, go to the buliding's indoor garden on the 4th floor.
I'll be waiting~

-Your gege.

 

The only thing she didn't know is that the gege the letter satated wasn't Tao, but it was Luhan. Alexa went up to the garden wearing a bright yellow sundress, bringing the note.

She saw all thee decorations and the little yellow lights, illuminating the dark indoor garden. She looked around and saw the person she loved so much standing infront of a big patch of her favorite Orange-Red roses.

"Lu-Luhan..." She looked at the man. He kneeled down and showed her the ring.

"Please. Alexa, I was stupid. Please come back..." He looked down andtears fell from her eyes. She nodded and hugged him till they both fell over.

"Yes, Ge. YES~!!" she kissed him and he slipped the ring back on her finger, where it belongs.

 

 

A/N: OHMAIGUTT~~!!! MY FIRST COMPLETED CHAPED FIC~~!!! I may or may not make a sequel but if i do, it would be later on..

Thank you to those who supported this fic from the begining and I hope you will keep supporting me as i make other fics and the sequel(maybe)...

/huggles all of you/

 

THANK YOU~~!!!<3