Her Brother

Jealousy Issue's

Luhan's POV

"Tao gege." Alexa's mother said.

"No, no, no!!" I stood up and paced the room.

"Luhan, what's wrong?"

"I'll explain to you later, but right now, I need Tao's address..."

"Sure. But you owe me an explanation young man." Mrs. Hwang gave me her son's address and I took a cab over there. He lived in a apartment building, and had the top floor. I ran inside and took the stairs.

"68 E. 68 E. 68 E. There." I ran towards the door, and knocked on it, a little too fast.

"I'm coming. I'm coming." A guy, taller than me, opened the door. He had blonde hair. Pointy nose. Dark circles around his eyes. To be honest, he looked like a panda.

"Can I help you?"

"Uh, yeah. Can have my girlfriend back?"

"What?"

"You're Tao, right? Hwang Zi Tao? Alexandra's brother?"

"Oh... You're Luhan... She's not here, she should come back soon though...Come in." He said. I went in and the place was not that bad. The decor was white, black, metal and glass. I sat down on a white couch while he went in the kitchen.

"So, Luhan. What do you do?" He asked, handing me a cup of tea.

" I'm a Surgeon as well as the CEO of my hospital. And you? It seem's like you're well paid.."

"My company works with Gucci, Guess, Sears, D&G, and others. We provide them their top models." I sat across him, drinking the tea, waiting for Alexa to come back.

"So, what happened? Lexa never told me what happened. She just turned up early in the morning, and I saw her on the way down while leaving for work. She saw me and ran, crying." He asked.

"Well..." I said and took the ring out of my pocket. I showed it to him and said, "We've been engaged for a week or so, now. Well, we WERE. Three nights ago, the night before she left, we were sleeping, well she was sleeping, and she started to mumble the way she does, what she said was, 'Come Back, Don't leave... Tao gege."

"What? Me?"

"I suppose so. Anyway, I didn't know she meant her brother, cause sometime's she calls me gege too. And I got mad, asked her how you were, she wouldn't tell me, and I thought..." I couldn't finish my sentence. I couldn't bear with the guilt that I doubted my girlfriend's love for me.

"You thought she was cheating on you with me... Wait, what should I call you? Are you younger or older than me? I can't really tell. I'm 26.

" "I'm 27. Call me anything."

"Ok, so... You thought that Lexa was cheating on you with me, ge? I understand. I would react like that t-"

"Tao gege! I'm ba-"

"Alexa!"

"Luhan..."

A/N: heyyyy.... What'd you think? Crappy, yes, I know. Don't judge me. Please excuse my grammar errors. So... Yeah.... Comment, Subscribe, and Upvote!! Thx^^ love you all, chingu's!