KyuMinDeul

Another Chance to be with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Worried on how Sandeul acted awhile ago, Kyuhyun made his way to his son's room with a glass of milk on his hand.

 

For 7 years living with Sandeul, it's the very first time to see him acting odd like that. Sandeul never ignored Ryeowook, he even expressed how much he adored the latter so is his cooking. He love Ryeowook's company. Seeing him ran away before Ryeowook could call him again was a surprise. "Sandeullie.." he knocked calling him softly. "Daddy's going inside your room.."

 

He found Sandeul lying on his side facing the window, he might not see it but he knows he's crying. "What's wrong?" He rubbed his back only to make him sob some more.

 

The kid didn't answer, he instead let his tears fall letting his father comfort him.

 

He wanted to say something but it feels like there's a big lump stuck in his throat.

 

"Is it about Mommy?" Kyuhyun asked then saw his kid nod. "You miss him?" And without looking at the younger, of course he already knew the answer.


 

"Mommy, have always cried because of me.." he started as he wandered on his past. "And he will kick me as a revenge, but it didn't hurt.. He said he's afraid that he's going to hurt me.. When we were just new in love thing,  I honestly didn't took him seriously. I thought why would I? With this face, I can just get rid of him and find me someone new, but then again.. Mommy's charisma works better than I do. Before I could even think of cheating like I always do, he got me head over heels in love with him. And I am more contented with that.. and plus you, who wouldn't be grateful? I love him then, and I love him still.. until now."

 

"What*hiks* about *hiks* in *hiks* in the *hiks* future?" He asked between the sobs.

 

"In the future, I don't know.. I'm not sure.." he answered matter of factly, because let's face it, nobody knows what the future holds.

 

"What if *hiks* Ryeowook Samchoon likes *hiks* you?" He sat up, trying to hold back his sobs.

 

"Is that what you're crying?"

 

He nodded.

 

"Why?"

 

"One day.. if mother will comeback, will you let him in?" He instead answered him a question.

 

"Would my baby like him to be in the picture again?"

 

Sandeul don't know, but the way Kyuhyun is talking to him right now, feels different. It feels like every decision that involves his mother has to come from him, can't he just decide about it if he really loves him? Or maybe he don't feel anything for him anymore.. maybe he just said he loves mom to shut me up.

 

"Do you like Ryeowook Samchoon?" He threw another question. 

 

"Sandeullie, we're not even sure if he's coming back anymore. It's been years but we haven't heard anything from your mother, I don't even know if he wants to be with us anymore.. Sandeul if he wants to be in the picture, he won't ever dare to leave.." he stated.

 

"You actually have to answer yes or no Dad." Disappointed, he laid back to bed backfacing his dad. "And it takes two people to get into a relationship,  if you really want him to be in the picture with us- as a family.. you should've made an effort to find him."

 

"Sandeul, God knows how much I tried." 

 

"Maybe it wasn't enough. Good Night Dad, I still have a dance lesson tomorrow." 

 

"CHO SANDEUL!!!!!"

 

"I'm tired Dad.." That's all he said and covered himself with his comforter.



 

Kyuhyun just sighed and tapped his back as he whispered goodnight. He knows arguing with his son is won't do good, but somehow he wants to explain himself. He knows himself better than anybody else and he knows Sandeul won't listen.

 

Maybe Sandeul was right he didn't do his best to find Sungmin, it's because he trusted his words. He said he'll be back and until now he's hoping. But too tired of expecting. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter