Chapter 2/?

My Traffic Policeman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

***

Hyukjae just got back from his workplace. He was so exhausted, work today pretty solid, he had to stand for two hours to patrol, plus it is the summer season, he felt like a cake that is inserted into the oven. Not yet have to deal with the driver, who don't obeyed to the traffic rules, it makes the nerves in his head want to explode. If there are no regulations on the use of violence, he would have beat that person. It was afternoon, and the weather looked overcast, he really would be grateful, if it would rain, oh, how he wishing it . Lying in bed, using a warm blanket, and sleep peacefully, . He arrived in his small apartment, unlike his friends who live in luxury housing, Hyukjae prefer to live in small apartments that rent is cheaper than having to live in a big house or a luxury apartment, who was makes him easy to quickly get bored and lonely, yeah he hate the loneliness. His parents were not in Seoul, because when he was 18, his parents moved to Japan, because his father work.

 

 

 

Get his apartment key, he opened the door, there is no strange thing happened, before he heard something break from the kitchen. He became alert, he took a broom that was near the shoe rack, and tiptoed toward the kitchen. Honestly he was very nervous, he does not have a pet, so it is impossible there are animals that get into his apartment, except for thieves. Suddenly he shuddered with the thought. Uh oh! what if the robbers, and they have a weapon, then bam !, they shot him dead  to shut up., no! no!, he shook his head, he no ready to die, he is not married and have a family! he still wants to enjoy his life.

 

 

One last step, he finally arrived in the kitchen. He saw a man wearing a blue shirt is standing facing the oven, his back to his. OMG! he wants to steal my oven!, but more than that, he smells something burnt. His eyes widened when he saw the man opened his oven, take something from inside. What did he do ?, he wondered, broom in his hand, and he was still standing there without doing anything. When the man turned, his eyes growing wider almost like a dinner plate. Same is the case with the man, he seems shocked, and almost dropped the pan in his hand,. Hyukjae just stunned in silence, as well as the man in front of him. The man smiled suddenly, showing his two teeth rabbits.  His face was full of former flour, red cream, and worse, he has tarnished apron with yellow liquid, looks disgusting, that Hyukjae knows, maybe it was eggs, or butter which has been melted. He put the pan on the table, Hyukjae wondered whether it was a kind of cake or junk? because really, who's going to take a burnt cake. He was still smiling innocently,, then opened wide his hands and opens his mouth to speak.

 

"Good afternoon, Hyukkie-ssi"  he said with brightly smile and his innocent face.  Then he remembered something, this guy's face is familiar to him, he thought that he had seen it, but forget "Hey Hyukkie~ssi, why are you just standing there? see! I made your favorite cake!" he said with a pout lips. 'Hyukkie-ssi..... Hyukkie-ssi' the name keeps ringing in his head, that nickname. As someone who hit the asphalt in his head, Hyukjae finally remember who this guy. Donghae ... yeah that's his name ... how he could forget the name of it. He did not think will see him again, who is expecting anyway? oh, how small this world. So in addition to his work makes a traffic jam, he's also a thief, or more like a stalker, who entered someone else's house without permission. Hyukjae tightened his grip on the broom, restraint himsefl for not lose his emotion and threw the broom at person who already destroying his time break.

 

"Hmph... ha... ha... hahahahahahaha!!" Hyukjae laughs suddenly, and it sounded like a maniac who had just managed to kill someone in front of his eyes.

 

"Ha...ha...haaaa??? " The man in front of him laughed too, did not have idea what to laugh about, he just followed.. The laughter stopped, and Hyukjae, staring grimly at him, before he shout almost all of the neighbors might hear.

 

" THE ING WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE! OUT!" he shout until his lungs out. The man gasped in horror, he hurriedly ran out of the kitchen, reached the living room, his leg accidentally tucked the carpet and BAM! he fell, with his face against the floor, he passed out immediately. Hyukjae just pat his forehead and sighed, this will  be a long day_ q(~_~)p

Hyukjae throw himself on the couch, after completing the chaos in the kitchen. His eyes staring at the guy figure who was still unconscious on the couch. 'How he could sleep soundly that? while he must clean up the mess who was made because this guy?' He sighs tired, He staring out the window behind him. Like he has hoped, it raining, but he does not expect to be with someone in his apartment.

 

"Ung..uh~" He glanced at the couch where the man was lying, The man's body was trembling, a sigh escaped his lips repeatedly., Hyukjae snorted and rolls his eyes. He got up from the couch, lowering the temperature room, then took a blanket in his bedroom. The male body stopped shaking, after Hyukjae put a blanket over his body. Hyukjae snickered, Is he really fainted?, than fainted, he looked more like someone who slept and had a nightmare, in his sleep. Hyukjae keeps look at him, does not know what he was thinking. He felt it soothing when seeing this man. He sighed, shook his head, what was I thinking? 'he grumbled to himself, before back to the couch and lay down on it. The rain outside looking increasingly dense, he does not think, he would have the heart to kick the man on the couch to get up, then flung him out of his apartment. Yeah, if it's not raining outside, maybe he did, no matter son of whom he was "Hyukkee~" Hyukjae heard the man call his nickname, he snickered, is he dreaming about me? ', He wondered. He flexed his legs, he unconsciously smiled, and his eyes showed a deep longing, that he could never remove in his head. 'If you are him ...' he muttered inwardly, as he closed his eyes, bring he to memories, fifteen years ago.

 

***

When he was 4 years old, Hyukjae often heard his mother telling various fairy tales, before he slept. Do not know why, but he likes it, especially about sleeping beauty story. One day he told his mother, would find someone like the sleeping beauty, wake her up from a long sleep, then get married and live happily ever after, just like in the story. His mother could only laughs, tell him that he would find her one day. He still dreamed of it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter