Chapter 1/?

My Traffic Policeman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

***

Donghae continued to search for what to look for, but not found. Weird, he sure he had brought it. The police seemed impatient, hot day made ​​his mood worse. He rolled his eyes and knocking the car window once again.

 

"Hey kid! How much longer are you search for? just admit that you do not bring it! out of the car! " he said, almost shouting. Donghae pouted his lips, he not kid! he shout inwardly, he was already 20 years old! for god's sake!, ignoring the words of the police and continued to search for a driver's license and car ownership certificate. The police frustrated groan, he wants to open a car door by force and dragged the driver get out, if one of his friend does not come to him.

 

"How Kyu?" he asked, after set of traffic jam due to an accident was minor, which was made by Donghae. He told his friend to take care of the driver, but apparently it did not go smoothly. Kyuhyun shook his head, like Hyukjae, walking toward him. He looked into the car, that the driver was busy search for something at the passenger seat, but he did not find what he's looking really, ! he will die!. Should he call his father for help?, he thought, but shook his head, no! no! his father would seize his car and probably will not let him to hang out again, aish!. he's out of his mind, when his car window knock again, louder this time. He looked up at the window of the car, and want to shout 'wait!' but stop. OMG ~, who is he? He saw the police without blinking. His heart was beating like a horse that was running fast, to win the marathon. The world around him seemed to change, butterflies fly everywhere, people dancing, the sound of music floated in the air, as person who are already hypnotized, he came forward driving seat, take the hand of the policeman who was leaning in the car window. He saw the lips of the police move, but he did not hear anything, for being too amazed by the person in front of him. Then he remembered something that was said by one of his college friends, 'so ... is this the so-called person who are in love?, if like that, he did not want to lose that feeling, he likes, fall in love.

 

"...........- release my hand"  he heard the voice, but he was not sure, he ignored it. He felt his hands pulled forward, he gasped, when felt something was missing from his grasp, and something pressing his cheek, making him whimper, and back into the real world, only to find the police glared at him. He smiles fool.

Hyukjae so the concentration on his desk, writing things on paper, what it is to be possible a report, for the person who had been sitting in front of him 15 minutes ago. He had told Kyuhyun to take care of the car until the affair is finished. There is no conversation between them, after Hyukjae told Donghae to shut on stupid questions addressed to him. Actually it is not weird, it's just, very annoying!. Donghae has been asked how old is he?, the date he was born?, where he lived?, if he already has a girlfriend or wife?,  whether he lived alone or with others, worse, he was asked if he straight or no, soon after that, Hyukjae shut him up. The silence was like killing Donghae inside, in the end, he decided to talk..

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter