Chapter Two

How To Catch Sehun in 10 Days- TROLL ver
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun had to go to Rose Park. It seemed like a simple enough task. However, she had to be driven there as it was quite far. She had to convince her mother to take her unfortunately. She was not in her uniform either.

"Hey, ah, mom?" Seohyun called in the kitchen where her mom stood baking food for her. Her mother hummed in reply. "C-can you drop me off at Rose Park?" She asked hopefully as her mom brought over the food. Seohyun had laid out their plates and decided to help bring the plates of food down to the table.

"Why?" Her mom asked back as she lay down the final bowl of rice for the two and sat down on the floor next to the table. Seohyun sat on the other, smiling awkwardly.

"Oh, it's a school trip. I need to be there at 9.30AM, you see." Seohyun lied pleasantly. Her mother, Minkyung, shrugged.

"I see. I'm afraid I can't. I can ask the twin's mother to take you?" She stood up to head to the phone. Seohyun panicked.

"No! It's fine!" Seohyun called. Minkyung looked at her suspiciously but sat back down anyway.

"Then, how are you going to get to the park?" Minkyung began eating. Seohyun didn't have a great appetite when she lied.

"I'll... I'll... I'll walk." Seohyun eyesmiled as naturally as she could.

"Why are you stuttering?" Her mother asked, making Seohyun sweat. She hated Minkyung's questions.

"I-I'm feeling ill, actually." Seohyun lied once more. Her mother reached forward and placed her hand on Seohyun's head.

"I can't feel a temperature, but if you feel ill, don't go to school today." She advised kindly.

"It's okay, mom, I can still go. I'll just walk, yeah?" She tried hard to convince her mother after her lies. Her mother continued to eat in silence after that. Seohyun had to eat too.

Eventually, her mother finished and began taking the plates to the sink. Seohyun helped out until her phone rang. She suppressed a scream when she saw the name Oh Sehun come up. Her mother seemed pretty annoyed when Seohyun ran out the room to her bedroom to answer.

"Hey!" She cheerfully answered him.

"I just thought, do you need a lift?" He surprised her. Seohyun mentally clapped her hands.

"Yeah, I do, actually." She replied with a shaky voice. She heard her mother approach her room. She gulped.

"I'll be there in ten." He cut the call just as Minkyung walked in. Seohyun stuffed her phone into her jeans pocket.

"Seohyun." Minkyung began after clearing her voice. "Who was that?" She interrogated the poor girl. Seohyun was momentarily speechless until her mother smirked and continued, "Your boyfriend?"

Seohyun spluttered and gasped at her mom with horror.

"N-No! It's not! I-I've got a lift, is all!" She trembled back at her mom who broke into fits of laughter.

"Seohyunnie, I'm not a fool. Honestly, you're choosing to skip school for a boy, right?" Her laughter stopped and her eyes turned extremely terrifying and dark. Seohyun knew she could not agree to that.

"No, of course not, mom!" Seohyun aired her mom with her hands, trying to make Minkyung trust her lies. "It's a school trip, mom, I've said!"

"Well, fine. Go and wash the dishes, you crazy child." Minkyung pointed towards the door. Seohyun knew she had to get ready for Sehun, though. She glanced at the time. Three minutes had already passed. Her mom grew with anger at her daughter's speechlessness.

"Seohyun?" Her mother called out angrily.

"A lift is coming at-at, like, real soon, mom." Seohyun grabbed her brush and brushed her long hair in a rush. Her mom shook her head with disappointment and left the room. Seohyun felt extremely bad, but she had to do it.

Earlier than expected, Sehun was outside her house. Her mother left the building first to see who was inside whilst Seohyun nervously watched from the window. She packed a few things into her small bag and headed outside.

"I see, I see, an open biology class. Seohyun," Minkyung turned to her pale daughter. "You could have just said it was a biology class trip. Not a school trip." She grinned as Seohyun got in. Sehun was sat at the back alone. At the front, it seemed Sehun's older brother, Joonmyun, was driving. He was chatting with her mother until Minkyung went back inside.

The drive was silent as Hell. Well it was until Joonmyun opened his mouth.

"So Sehun, is this your new girlfriend?" He asked, looking at him through the rear-view mirror. Sehun shrugged.

"Well, um, not exactly." He answered back, knowing that saying the wrong thing would make Seohyun hate him and make him lose his bet. So he thought he'd go for something inbetween.

"Well, she's better than Yoona. What's your name?" Joonmyun looked straight at Seohyun, driving well.

"Seohyun." She replied quietly, feeling pretty uncomfortable in the two's presence. When Joonmyun was at school, he was also a 'royal'- a mighty mean one, too.

"Nice name. Are you dating my brother?" He threw the question right on top of her like bricks had been clattered above her head.

"We're not---" Seohyun began before Joonmyun burst into hysterical laughter.

"It was a joke, Seobunny. Seobunny is what I shall forever call you." He grinned at her. Sehun smirked and turned to grin at her blushing face.

Silence made itself known for a few short minutes before Seohyun could no longer stand it.

"C-can I ask--" She tried again. Alas, Joonmyun interrupted once more.

"You may ask, indeed, Seo-Seo-Bunny-Bunny." He winked at her before regaining his focus on the road. Seohyun had forgotten what she wanted to ask.

"Speechless, Seohyun?" Sehun reached his hand across to hers. Seohyun jumped and moved her hand away, glaring at Sehun.

"Leave Bunny-bunny alone, Sebaby." Joonmyun grinned just as they to the road. Ahead, Rose Park could be seen.

"Don't call me that, you dickhead." Sehun cursed horribly at his older brother. Seohyun was aghast at his language; disgusted the sheer attitude he had used.

"Why the did you just swear at your brother?" She cursed back in the most hypocritical way possible before she noticed what she had done as the two boys stared at her. She blushed intolerably. The car had stopped so she unbuckled herself and ran out straight into the park.

"She's nuts." Sehun shook his head, unbuckling himself.

"I like her, Sehun. I think she would be good for you." Joonmyun smiled as Sehun got out. Sehun shook his head with laughter.

"I'm doing this for a bet, man." Sehun smirked before laughing like a seal. Joonmyun didn't laugh.

"You're going to regret this, I guarantee you. There's something about her. I like her." He told his younger brother seriously.

"Well why don't you date her then?" Sehun laughed jokingly. He stopped smiling when he got out of the car.

"Alright then." Joonmyun began walking into the park before he was tackled by Sehun straight onto the floor.

"Go away man. Get out of my business." Sehun kicked his brother. Joonmyun stood up and grabbed at Sehun's hair.

"Listen, you impudent , treat her well, do you understand?" Joonmyun whispered into Sehun's ear in the angriest away Sehun had ever seen.

"What the is wrong with you?" Sehun retaliated, trying to pry himself loose.

"...She reminds me of my ex." Joonmyun let Sehun go. Sehun mouthed an "oh", knowing J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter