Chapter One

How To Catch Sehun in 10 Days- TROLL ver
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun walked to school with pace that day, knowing Sehun and Luhan always walked to school nice and early- sometimes way too early.

She was simply enjoying the scenery and sights when the bet fully clicked in her mind.

How on Earth would she have with Sehun? She had to win the bet otherwise she would have to make a -tape with Wufan. She did not want that.

She stood on the pavement, blocking people behind her, looking up at the sun in her sunglasses hoping for some kind of luck to cast down on her.

She did not realised she had blocked Sehun's and Luhan's way. They were not best pleased.

" man, what a ditsy freak." Luhan sighed, waiting impatiently for the girl in front to stop daydreaming.

"Excuse me." Sehun called ahead. The girl was wearing damned headphones. He sighed. "Plan B." He smiled at Luhan before pushing the girl harshly onto the floor.

Seohyun scratched her chin, nose, knees and elbows on the floor. She cracked her knuckles as she rushed back up and spun around to face her attacker.

Of course, she met Oh Sehun, but she made a move before she realised who it was. She lashed her hand right out and ended up slapping Oh Sehun in the face.

Right in the face. His whole head literally spun. She was utterly mortified.

"Um... sorry..." She turned away to run, however, someone had grabbed her bra strap. She squealed with sudden realisation at what was about to happen as the elastic slammed against her shoulder painfully, leaving her with an almost numbing, stinging sensation.

"Ha. Well you are now." Sehun muttered. She turned to punch him but he spat straight onto her face and walked ahead of her. The two found the situation hilarious.

"You... This is unacceptable!" She howled as she lunged forward and punched the pink-haired guy square in the back. She was pulled back as though a new type of Sehun-protecting gravity had activated in the nick of time. Fangirls.

"Don't touch my Sehun Oppa!" One screamed. They all cursed at her whilst Luhan and Sehun happily walked to school.

 

 

She arrived late that day covered in bruises and cuts. It was oddly break time so she marched straight over to Sehun.

She forgot about the rest of his flock; Jongin and his 'girlfriend' Yuri, Sehun's girl, Yoona, Luhan's girl, Jessica, Baekhyun and his girlfriend Taeyeon and finally Chanyeol was with Tiffany.

She felt highly embarrassed about the whole ordeal as Yoona ran over to her and pushed her onto the floor, much like Sehun himself.

"You dirty girl." Yoona chortled.

"You nasty plastic!" Seohyun yelled back, jumping up onto her feet.

"Hmph! You... nymphmaniacular monster!" Yoona shrieked.

Everyone tilted their heads in confusion. Seohyun rolled her eyes at the fool.

"MANIAC! GOSH!" Yoona clarified before walking away with embarrassment.

"Poor sod." Baekhyun called before the ten 'royals' left. Seohyun breathed heavily with anger.

Wufan and Yixing came down to her level after witnessing the whole incident, as they were sitting on a bench next to where she had fallen over but chose to do nothing till the royals left.

"Damn girl, you've started off so well. How you gonna bed him now, smart guy?" Wufan winked at her, soaked in sarcasm. She hit him playfully as Yixing pulled her up.

"Gurl, you need to try harder." He brushed her hair down with his hands.

"Think I don't know?" Seohyun pouted. "And I've never had before..." She admitted suddenly, shocking the two.

"Dang, I thought you were a ." Two simultaneous voices called from behind. Seohyun grinned before hugging her two unidentical twin friends, Kyungsoo and Minseok.

"Well, I thought you were both gay." She re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter