Kitty!AU; Hyuk/OC

VIXX Oneshots

 

the easy life
One cat loves his life as a cat but sometimes wishes he wasn't a cat.
 

story layout credit

Hyuk yawned in content as he stretched his front paws flat against his owners chest, his hind end rising in the air, tail swishing lightly. He let his eyes close while he purred, enjoying the magic of a set of fingers scratching just behind one of his ears lazily. Pressing his head up against his owner’s hand, Hyuk’s purring increased in volume, his paws kneading a section of her neck. His owner sighed and shifted as per usual when he started kneading the delicate section of skin. He wondered if he hurt her but he knew if she didn't care for him to be there, she'd have pushed him off. Instead, her eyes stayed glued to the funny machine that showed moving pictures and made noise on it.

Ah, this is the life. He thought as he paused in his kneading and moved away from her hand to rub against her cheek. Hyuk loved when she smelled like him and only him. Whenever she came home smelling of other felines, he got so annoyed he couldn't leave her alone until the smell of the others was gone. She was his and he was hers. He loved his master and he knew she loved him.

He let out another meow as he jumped off her when she shifted more on the bed and then rolled away from him. he watched her silently, staring as she stretched and then stood away from the bed. His tail swished in annoyance as he patiently sat while she began sifting through her drawers.

Where are you going? It’s too late for you to go to work. He meowed, walking in a circle before he settled down to eye her getting dressed. If he were a human, he was pretty sure this was considered bad if they weren't mating, or whatever humans called in, because his human never changed in front of other males.

Not that I’d let a male in here...

There was one time his human had brought a male home with her. They'd kicked him out of his room and when he'd come back a few hours later it’d smelled like they'd mated. Furious, Hyuk had peed all over the males clothes and kept them up all night by running around the room playing with toys and meowing. He'd gotten in trouble for his actions but it was worth it. They never saw that human again.

Hyuk mewed once more giving his human attention as she paused and looked for her other shoe. Hyuk sat up straighter in his spot as she walked back to him and once more began to pet him. He pushed up onto her hands before she pulled it away. She cupped his face, pressing a kiss to the top of his head and the rested her forehead against his. His purring intensified and he could feel her smile against his face. He loved when she nuzzled him like another cat would. It made him want to be able to speak human and to tell her to how happy she made him. He felt her lips press against the top of his head as she gently held him still and then he felt her lips press against the tip of his nose as shep pulled away.

I wish I wasn't a cat sometimes...

“Bye sweetie, I’ll be back soon.” his human spoke before she grabbed a jacket off the back of her door and left the room. He debated following her like he usually would. He enjoyed seeing her off and then jumping in the front window to watch her pull out of the driveway but after he heard the door close, he decided against it. Besides, the warmth of their bed was calling him.


Author's Note: Based on a true story with my cat, lol, though my cats name is King Louie and not Hyuk. XD The first half of this is the normal bedtime routine we have where he kneads and the second half is how I say goodbye to him whenever I leave the house. XD I know I'm weird. I even sometimes catch myself wondering what he's thinking...