HH AU: Vixx/OC

VIXX Oneshots
exposure
Maeri isn't afraid to act childish when she finds out that Taekwoon exposed Sanghyuk's body to the fans.
 

story layout credit

"Yah, Taekwoon-ah! Why did you show all the fans Hyuk's body!" I cried, bombarding the members as they came through the door. Kira was lounging on the couch but she'd since stood as Hongbin slid past everyone to greet her. I could see out of the corner of my eye their embrace.

Hakyeon chuckled, "I told you she wasn't going to like it." He said in a sing song voice, helping himself to snacks in our small kitchen.

Leo simply shrugged and I glared at him, hands on hips as I moved to block his path. Somehow Wonshik and Jaehwan had also slipped passed and were helping themselves to the snacks Hakyeon had found.

I huffed as Taekwoon simply shrugged again but I could see Hyuk coming through the door last, taking his time to remove his shoes, his hair obscuring the view to his face as he leaned over.

"Noona's angry~" Wonshik teased and I turned my gaze to him. He stuffed a cookie in his mouth and averted his attention elsewhere. The others laughed at him as I felt myself be pulled towards Hyuk. I steeled myself not to smile. He nuzzled my neck in greeting and squeezed me in an embrace as he lifted me slightly off my feet.

"Don't be mad babe." I glared at him out of the corner of my eye but he just hugged me a bit tighter. My anger faded fast and a smile snuck its way through. I sighed, hitting him lightly.

"Taekwoon still shouldn't have." I grumbled, pouting. The other was too preoccupied with going through cabinets to notice my gaze was now back on him. He pulled out a packet of ramen.

"Who said you could eat my food, you.. you traitor!"

"I'm making you ramen." Taekwoon spoke and I blinked, caught off guard. It wasn't often Taekwoon got to make any of us ramen anymore.

I paused, letting my hands fall and rest on Hyuk's. "With a fried egg and scallions?" I asked, spotting the eggs on the counter.

Taekwoon nodded and I felt myself give up. I couldn't deny Taekwoon making me ramen my favorite way. I felt Hyuk chuckle behind me, the others holding back their own laughs. "Just don't do it again." I grumbled as Hyuk pressed his lips to my temple.

"You're the only one who gets to see my body now, don't worry noona~"

"Hyuk's being dirty!" Jaehwan shouted as he jumped to the couch, nearly crashing into Hongbin and Kira who were already on it.

I tossed a pillow at him, laughing "Shut up, idiot."

Kira snuggled closer to Hongbin to make room for Ken's shenanigans and Wonshik, who decided he too wanted to join everyone on the tiny couch.

"Why are you guys here?" She asked as Hakyeon sat down on the floor in front of the couch and leaned back against the arm.

"To visit~" he said with a smile.

"And we all knew Maeri would be upset about Hyuk's abs being revealed." Ken piped up.

"Yah..." I mumbled as Hyuk gave me another quick kiss and then moved away to get something to eat himself.

I smiled softly as Taekwoon handed me a steaming bowl of ramen just the way I liked. He grinned back and ruffled my hair lightly. Somehow, even being the oldest of them all, when it came to Taekwoon and Hakyeon, I felt like I was younger at times. Taekwoon joined the others and I was quick to follow, getting comfy next to Hyuk.

"We were going to watch a movie." Kira stated, snagging the remote to get Netflix working again. "How long can you guys stay?"

"We bribed the night off." Wonshik stated, stealing a snack from Jaehwan.

"So we can spend the night." Hongbin replied, hugging Kira closer. I fed Hyuk a bite of my ramen.

"Rock, paper, scissors?" I spoke, nibbling on my egg.

"Duh." Hakyeon answered before the four oldest broke out into the children's game. Hakyeon won and proceeded to flaunt it as he headed to the small closet and grabbed the blankets and pillows we had for when the boys spent the night. I took that chance to bring the dishes and snacks back to the kitchen while Taekwoon moved the coffee table out of the way for us all to have space.

As the movie started the boys finally got settled; Hakyeon sprawled out on the couch, Wonshik, Jaehwan and Taekwoon curled up in front with their blankets and pillows, Hongbin and Kira shared their own little area and Hyuk curled an arm over my shoulders and pulled me closer.

It wasn't long before the boys were fast asleep. Wonshik was snoring away and leaning on Jaehwan as Taekwoon slept at an awkward angle that I'm sure when he woke would cause some pain in his neck. Hakyeon was desperately trying to stay awake but was failing as he stared at the tv. I couldn't help but smile at how cute he looked. My gaze shifted to Kira dozing as Hongbin held her close, his own eyes closed and chest moving in even breathes. Hyuk was curled against me, arms tight around my waist as he mumbled in his sleep about how I only got to see him . I felt my cheeks flare with color as I eyed him.

"Such dirty thoughts." I grumbled, sighing softly. I shifted and slid free of Hyuk's arms before I gently woke Kira up.

"How about we put these boys to bed properly?" I whispered, ing my thumb over my shoulder. She blinked and stretched before nodding.

She crawled free of Hongbin as I was helping Ken get more comfortable from a sitting position to a down one. I did the same with Wonshik while she got Taekwoon and we covered them as best we could with blankets. Hakyeon mumbled about how he still wanted to watch the movie but it was clear he wasn't even going to make it past the next few seconds.

I heard Kira waking Hongbin to take him to bed as I stared down at Hyuk sleeping. Their fading footsteps let me know they'd disappeared to the second floor to Kira's room.

"Hyukkie." I whispered, leaning forward to press a kiss to his lips. "Time to go to bed."

He grumbled but I watched his eyes flutter open, catch mine as sleep started to fade and sigh. He slowly got up and I helped him, making sure he didn't trip over any members before we climbed up the stairs and headed to my room.

A quick change of clothes into pajamas, Hyuk and I crawled into bed and settled against one another. In the silence that followed, I thought Hyuk had fallen asleep again.

"Noona." I stiffened in his arms. Hyuk rarely called me 'noona' outside of the bedroom because he knew how much I liked it coming out of his mouth.

"Hmm." I spoke softly as I felt him shift to his side. In the light of my room, I could see him staring down at me.

"I know you're upset that fans now know what my body looks like," one of his hands is my own as his other arm continues to be my pillow, "but that was from a while ago and I'd never flaunt it like Wonshik and Hongbin hyung." He leans in and presses a slow kiss to my lips. "Besides," he took one of my hands and pressed it to his bare chest. "You're the only one who gets to have this now."


Author's Note: Got the idea when Taekwoon showed the lovely photo of Hyuk's body a while ago. I nearly died when my friend showed it to me. Now, I've seen Hyuk topless before but gosh, idk what it was about this one but I flipped upon seeing it, haha.