Chapter 6

I Said I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 6: YAH! MOON JONGUP!

 

Jongup fluttered his eyes open and slowly looked up. His breath hitched in his throat when he was met with Daehyun’s sharp eyes. He could feel Daehyun’s hot breathe over his skin and it made his palm started to sweat out of nervousness. The young boy gulped his saliva down when he saw the corner of his young master’s eyes slightly twitched. Was he annoyed?

 

“Am I talking to the wall now?” Daehyun whispered. Jongup’s lips started to quiver as he shook his head.

 

“I-I’m scared…” Jongup replied almost inaudibly.

 

Ding!

 

Daehyun smirked upon hearing that answer. He straightened up and stepped backward before he coolly stalked his way out of the elevator. Jongup sighed and mentally wailed because he knew his young master was too cruel to even care about his fear. They stopped at Daehyun’s parked motorbike and the latter handed his maid a helmet. Jongup unwillingly took it with trembling hands.

 

“We’re going to be late. So I’m just gonna speed up. Get on the bike.” Daehyun nonchalantly said as he put the helmet on and started the engine. Jongup reluctantly put on the helmet and climbed on the bike. He awkwardly sat and tried to find somewhere he could hold during the ride.

 

Daehyun leaned down and started to twist the handle. The bike lurched forward before Daehyun purposely pulled the brake hard. Jongup who was not award of Daehyun’s intention, was flabbergasted and screamed when he felt his body involuntarily moved backward before he was drawn forcefully to Daehyun’s back. He abruptly locked his arms around Daehyun’s waist tightly as if his dear life was depended on it and mumbled something incoherent. Daehyun could feel the other was trembling hard and… was that sob he was hearing? Such a scaredy-cat…

 

 

“What are you doing standing alone here?” Baekhyun turned to look at his husband. He smiled before he held out a hand toward Kyungsoo who gladly took it in his hold and stood behind his wife. Kyungsoo pulled Baekhyun in his warm embrace and the latter sigh contentedly.

 

“I’m just trying to get some fresh air.” Baekhyun answered as his eyes wildly looked over the beautiful scenery he could watch from the balcony.

 

“And you left your husband alone in the bed just like that.” Kyungsoo murmured before he kissed Baekhyun’s bare neck. Baekhyun giggled as he was feeling ticklish when his husband’s breath was ghosting over his skin.

 

“Stop that…it tickles.” Kyungsoo did as he was told. He tightened his embrace around Baekhyun and the latter leaned his back against Kyungsoo’s chest. They took a moment to appreciate the silent, feeling great to have each other.

 

“How’s our little one?” Kyungsoo finally broke the silence and as if on cue, he could feel a kick from Baekhyun’s baby bump. The latter gasped slightly as he put his hand on top of Kyungsoo’s that was slowly rubbing the kicked spot. The couple laughed happily.

 

“He heard you.” Baekhyun stated and Kyungsoo nodded his head delightfully. They were going to be parents in the next few months and could not wait to welcome their first baby. Baekhyun was in his 18 weeks pregnant and he was thankful to have Kyungsoo by his side.

 

“Baekkie, thank you so much.” Kyungsoo expressed his gratitude toward his lovely wife for the umpteenth times. Baekhyun turned his head slightly to the back and kissed his husband’s cheeks as to let him know that he loved the latter so much that he would do anything for his husband. Kyungsoo then cradled Baekhyun’s face before he leaned to capture his wife’s lips.

 

“I love you.”

 

“I love you too, Kyungie.” They broke the kiss and smiled to each other. They continued to watch the morning scenery as they planned for their future when the little SooBaek was born.

 

“What’s wrong?” Kyungsoo asked worriedly when Baekhyun suddenly kept quiet. The latter let out a sigh.

 

“Daehyun…” His younger brother’s name rolled on his tongue. Kyungsoo nodded his head understandingly.

 

“I’m worried about him. He seems to not move on from his past.” Baekhyun sighed when he remembered about Daehyun. His younger brother and he were close since they were kids and they loved each other so much. They would do anything for one another. Daehyun was a good and caring person back then but something painful happened that he slowly changed into the now heartless and cruel Daehyun. Baekhyun wanted him to change but his younger brother was too cold to listen to him.

 

“Maybe he needs more time.” Kyungsoo commented and Baekhyun let out a bitter laugh.

 

“Kyungie, it’s been years already honey. I can’t stand watching him like that. He keeps his heart close and doesn’t even let anyone else in. Who wants him if he is that cold?” Baekhyun whined.

 

“Baekkie…”

 

“I want him to feel happy too. I want him to be loved and him loving someone else. Why can’t he move on?”

 

“Baekkie sweetheart, Daehyun’s probably like that because he doesn’t find his angel yet. I bet he’d turn to his old self if he’s in love again. Trust me.” Kyungsoo reassured his wife and Baekhyun let out a sigh again. Just as when Baekhyun wanted to reply to his husband, he saw a glimpse of Daehyun on his motorbike at the front gate of the Jung Mansion.

 

“Speaking of the devil…” Baekhyun blurted out. Kyungsoo laughed at his wife’s spontaneous reaction.

 

“I’m gonna talk to him.” Kyungsoo nodded his head. They watched as the security guard opened the gate and let Daehyun in. Baekhyun creased his eyebrows in dissatisfaction. He did not like the way Daehyun rode the bike. It seemed dangerous!

 

“Who’s that?” Kyungsoo asked when he caught another person who clung tightly on Daehyun.

 

“That’s his new maid, Jongup.”

 

“Maid? A maid rides on a bike with Jung Daehyun?” Baekhyun laughed upon seeing Kyungsoo’s shock expression. He kissed his husband’s cheek before he pulled away from the embrace. He wanted to go downstairs and met his beloved younger brother.

 

 

Daehyun turned the bike’s engine off and straightened up. He furrowed his eyebrows when he felt his movement was restricted. The young man poked the inside of his cheek as to suppress his laughter because his maid seemed to not realize that they had arrived at their destination. Jongup was too occupied in not falling off the bike and holding onto Daehyun for his dear life that he did not realize he was keeping his eyes closed for the whole journey.

 

“Yah! Are you still alive?” Daehyun asked as he pulled the visor up. He could still feel Jongup’s body was shaking. He grinned because once again, he successfully made fun of his maid by riding the bike off the limit again.

 

“H-Have we ar-arrived at the place yet, y-young master?” Jongup timidly asked. He did not dare to open his eyes because he was afraid that if he did so, he would be shocked again to see vehicles flashing passed before his eyes oh-so-terrifyingly.

 

“Yes. And you can let go of me now.” Daehyun coldly replied. Jongup slowly opened his eyes and he internally let out a sigh of relief when he finally got to see unmoved things before his eyes. Just when he wanted to released his hold around Daehyun, the young master stopped him by holding his wrist. Jongup widened his eyes in utter confusion.

 

“Don’t you dare complain to mom about me.” Jongup mentally glared at the other. He did not even think about anything else except from getting off the bike as soon as possible. He could not stop shaking and his young master did not help to ease him at all. Selfish coldhearted man… Jongup got off the bike and he quickly held onto the seat as his knees started to betray him. God, why can’t he ride the bike like other normal people? And why must I follow him? He can just tell me the place and I’m willing to go by bus instead of risking my life riding on this bike again. Jongup mentally talked to himself.

 

“Daehyun-ah!” Someone’s call for Daehyun made Jongup to look up from staring at the ground. The young boy saw a pregnant man, probably around Daehyun’s age was standing at the front door.

 

“Baek hyung!” Daehyun shouted back before he got off the bike and placed his helmet on the seat. He then turned to Jongup and helped the latter with his helmet. Jongup could not help but widen his eyes in disbelief. What was Daehyun doing right now? Was he being nice to Jongup?

 

“Stop boring holes on my face. Let’s pretend that I’m good to you here, okay.” Daehyun hissed quietly so that only Jongup could hear him. He pulled the helmet off and placed it next to his helmet before he left Jongup behind. Jongup looked at his young master with his mouth slightly opened. What? Seriously what Moon Jongup? What do you expect from your greatest young master?

 

“Hey, buddy. I’ve been missing you.” Baekhyun said before he was pulled into a bear hug by his younger brother.

 

“I miss you too. How are you and… hey little one.” Daehyun broke the hug and rubbed Baekhyun’s protruding stomach to greet the baby.  

 

“I’m as healthy as you see. That’s Jongup, right?” Baekhyun said as he pointed toward clueless Jongup who awkwardly stood next to the bike. The young boy was looking around with his mouth gaped in awe. The mansion was majestically huge and the lawn was very spacious. He barely saw a glimpse of gates across from the wide green field.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter