Breakfast Time

What's going on? A bun's crisis

Breakfast Time

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S. 

If you are a Xiumin Fan Watch this and maybe the behind the scenes will be revealed 

~Xiumin MV REMAKE ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The 3 members walk down the hall and see the rest of the members already seated on the table.

"Good morning everyone."

     "Morning Minseok/Minnie Hyung/Minseokie Hyung/Gege" everyone greeted simultaneously making the eldest hyung smile only to stop after feeling two murderous auras behind him.

Chosing to ignore the two behind Minseok and go to the empty seat next to Kris and Suho when he is suddenly pulled onto Chanyeol's lap.

"CHANYEOL" he yelled. He just smiled making his eye twitch in a creepy way.

"Awwww Minseokie Hyung is so cute in the morning." he says while putting his head in my neck.

      It would've been fine if he was just leaning in but anyone would start freaking out if you feel 10 murderous eyes not to mention a 6-foot derp sniffing the bun like a dog, and is Kyungsoo holding a bat? 

      "Ha, Minnie hyung doesn't look cute in the morning." everyone looks over to maknae with confusion, anger, and shock (not our bun who is currently trying to get Chanyeol's arms around his waist.) then Sehun suddenly stood up yelling "MINNIE HYUNG LOOKS CUTE NO MATTER WHAT DAY,TIME, OR YEAR IT IS AND THE FACT YOU JUST SAID THAT IS AN INSULT TO ALL THINGS CUTE AND FLUFFY!!!"

They all look at him 10 in which agree mentally before choosing to ignore the hyped up maknae. 

"Ummm... thanks?" the bun answers before trying to get Chanyeol's arm off of him.

     "Minseokie hyung do you hate me?" Chanyeol says making puppy dog eyes making everying except Minseok cringe in digust "I just wanted a little skinship since our fans expect me to do it with Baekhyun. We never get to cuddle anymore either its always Luhan or Chen."

Feeling lie he just kicked a puppy our kind bun feels his heart break into a million pieces.

      "I-i don't hate you Chanyeollie, I don't mind sitting on your lap, honest." the eldest hyung then brings his hands to wipe the tears off of the taller causing even more jealous rage to build up.

      "Good, so lets eat." with that Minseok faces forward with Chanyeol flashing a victory smirk at all members only to fade away when a demonic owl pulled Kai who was sitting in his right off his chair and took his spot came to view. When Kai was about to protest he immediatly stopped after seeing his glare. He continues to make his infamous before turning to his favorite hyung with a heart shaped smile.

      "Hyung, I here is your breakfast..." he says before raising his chopsticks up to his beloved hyung's face earning a gasp from eyeryone "...say AHHHH." Finding it both cute and nice the bun willingly opens his mouth to swallow.

      "Fhankths(Thanks) Myundthoo(Kyungsoo), youk(your) fee(the) beths(best)!!" Minseok says cutely with his mouth full causing everyone hearts to melt forgeting the rage they felt because as long as Minseok is happy so are they. (Not really but no one wants to mess with Kyungsoo especially not with a bat next to him.)

      They continue lie that with the derp's arms around the buns waist and the owl feeding him mouths full of food while cooing at his cuteness, until the manager hyung tolg them in was time to grt ready to go.

Chanyeol POV

Damn owl next time I won't let you go near my Minseokie with your temptations of food, no matter how good they are

D.O POV

I'll show them who Minseok hyung really belong too. IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME THAT I SHOW THEM JUST WHO PUTS THE D.O. IN DEMONIC OWL!!!!!!! 

Author's Note

Hey I'm back. 

I'm really sorry for the late update but with school starting and those damn AP and Honors Classes I just didn't have time, but now that its starting too cool down I'll try to update one of stories each week.

Please! Please!! Comment I love reading them.

Xiuyeol

tumblr_inline_mpxyk4eKin1qz4rgp.jpg

Xiusoo

iYdaa2ksSxBvb.jpg

Bonus D.O. the demon owl

tumblr_mwt771MKXK1rheorwo1_250.jpg