Waking Up

What's going on? A bun's crisis

Waking Up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "OMG!!! He looks so cute!! I just want to hug him and kiss him forever!! KYYYYAHHHHHH!!!!!" a girlish manly voice yelled out waking the buns dream of unicorns, dragons, deers, and gucci loving pandas with the thought DID ANOTHER FAN BREAK IN AGAIN!? THEY DIDN'T STEAL MY UNDERWEAR DID THEY?

"Shut up! I'm trying to take pictures for my album, what if he wakes up and thinks I'm a weirdo." another voice said alerting the bun even more.

     "Says the guy who thinks unicorns are real." the bun decides to get up from the bed and sees his band members Luhan failing a "manly" pose and Lay holding a HD camera.

"At least I don't call myself a deer! You ty deer" both were too busy to notice that the object of there affection had awoken and was slightly scared.

     "HEY!! It's better then a unicorn! You wannabe stalker Unicorn" and with that the two bodies were on the floor aiming anywhere but the face (cuz they still had to look good unless they want there managers up there .) making the bun to finally speak up.
 
"Um... What's going on?" the eldest said tilting his head slightly making the two others freeze at the amount of cuteness.

    "Baozi~!!! Lay is being mean to me again." Luhan said before hugging the life out of Xiumin he buries his face into the poor buns' neck but not before sending a smirk towards the youngest.

     "Am Not!! He started it he said unicorns aren't real, he's trying to ruin everything for me!!!!" Lay said before pushing Luhan away from his hyung, hugging him saying "Unicorns are real I know it, you believe me right Xiumin-hyung"

     "Hah.... Yeah there real, so Luhan stop saying they don't exist." causing the deer's eyes to water, "and Lay stop crying and why do you have a camera." earning a smile from the unicorn.

     "It's obvious isn't it how else am I going to capture your fluffiness,*gasp* unless you want us to be together all the time that pictures aren't needed. OOOHHH~ Xiumin-hyung." his arms tighten around the confused bun causing the deer to panic.

"Baozi....is that how it is...you want to be together with Lay....WHAT ABOUT ME I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!!!!!!"

"E-ehh wait this isn't what I meant the both of you calm dow-"

"WERE ALL THOSE LOVE BULLETS A LIE!!!!!" he said clutching his chest.

"Of couse they were, I mean who would send one to a crazed deer anyway." Lay says after showing off his dimples pissing Luhan off even more.

"That's it unicorn boy your dead, no one takes away my Baozi he is MINE!!"

With that said Luhan launched himself towards Lay leaving the poor bun confused and annoyed.

"WILL THE BOTH OF YOU STOP IT!!!!" Xiumin yelled causing the two boys to knell and put there arms above there heads.

     "Now I want the bo-""BREAKFEAST IS DONE IF YOU DON'T COME NOW I SWEAR I'LL CUT OFF THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE TO PROVE YOURSELF MALE!!!!" a voice that obviously belonged to EXO's Owl causing all three males to freeze.

Xiumin POV

These guys can wait I don't want to make D.O. not after what happen with Chen.

"Let's go, but this isn't over."

"Okay.." they both said at the same time.

Luhan POV

Baozi is mine I won't let anyone take him away.

Lay POV

I will get Xiumin-hyung no matter what.

Authors Note

1st Chapter up and it .. but anyway its done. I tried to make it funny, but I hope you like it.

Feel free to leave comments.