Chapter 5:Date 1/2

Adventures of Confession

Mark was a mess. He was pacing around the house, trying to encourage himself to watch one horror film, I mean, how bad could it be? One night of a scary, gory, bloody, tears worth film wouldn't hurt right? He sighed, seating on his neatly made bed. His date was today at 8 pm and it's 6 right now. Great. Now what was he supposed to do? He prayed that he wouldn't faint during the movie. He walked downstairs to the living to see Bam Bam lying on the floor, staring at the ceiling with his little bunny on his side.

"Ayyy." Mark called, gaining his attention.

"Hi hyung." Bam Bam sat up, grabbing his stuffed toy and holding it close to him.

"What's wrong?" The older asked, sitting in front of him.

"I'm really nervous about our date. Is there like a guide book for these stuff?" Bam Bam mumbled into his toy.

"What is it that you're worried about?" Mark massaged his scalp to calm his nerves.

"What are we supposed to talk about or do? What am I going to wear?!" Bam Bam cried.

"Just be yourself. Just act like how you guys act in school." Mark said.

"You won't be mad?!" Bam bam widened his eyes, trying to hide his obvious smile.

"Yeah I won't be mad for today. Just-"

"Just be careful.  I know hyung. I'm not a baby anymore." Bam bam pouted.

"Tch. Yeah 'not' a baby." Mark laughed. "What time is your date?"

"7:30." Bam bam replied, hiding his face in his stuffed toy to hide his blushing face.

"Don't worry too much alright? Just remember, be yourself!" Mark winked, like trying to advertise some candy bar.

"You're so handsome hyung!" Bam bam melted at his model like hyung.

"I know." He smirked. "Now, I'm gonna go fix my outfit. Make sure you get ready early! I need to take pictures." Mark ran up to his room and shut the door.

Bam bam breathed in and out, trying to the calm the butterflies in his stomach and to slow his beating heart. He smiled and giggled, happy that he gets to spend time with Jackson.

 


♥ JackBam ♥

The doorbell rung. Bam bam stuck his head out the bedroom door and slowly walked out, murmuring mantras. Mark came out of his room as well with his Polaroid camera in one hand.

"Dang Bam Bam. You clean up good." Mark looked wonderstruck, looking from head to toe not sure if this was actually Bam Bam and sneaked a quick pic.

Bam bam blushed. He rushed downstairs, fixing himself here and there and finally came face to face with the door. He took a deep breath and opened the door with no hesitation. 

"Hey babe." Jackson turned around with a bouquet of roses in his hands wearing a simple white muscle tee with random a random English phrase printed on it and black skinny jeans and his signature snap back. Bam bam felt a little self conscious. 

"H-hey. Um, come on in." Bam bam invited the older and closed the door behind him.

"Nice place you got here. Pretty big for just two people isn't it?" Jackson smiled at bam bam causing him to mentally melt. "Oh! I got you these. Not sure what kind of flowers you like but I picked some beautiful red roses for my beautiful baby." He winked, holding bam bam's right hand and placing a gentle lingering kiss on the back of his hand.

"Save it for your date wang!" Mark popped out of no where, grabbing the bouquet of flowers causing Jackson to groan and glare. " Rule #1. Bam bam is home by 10. Later than that I'll cut your off. Rule #2 No drugs, alcohol, or . #3 Make sure bam bam has his inhaler with him at all times. Rule #4 Go have fun but not too much fun." Mark handed the smaller boy's his inhaler before ruffling his hair and fixing it all over again by his palm and flattening down the fly aways'.

"Alright hyung can we go now?" Bam bam sighed.

"Wait! Picture!" As soon as Mark was about to grab his camera, Jackbam were already running out the door.

"Crazy kids..." Mark muttered, going upstairs to get ready for his date.


 

Jackson and Bam Bam walked down the side walk, awkwardly standing next to each other bumping shoulders from time to time not knowing what to talk about. Jackson cleared his throat, gaining attention from the younger. 

"Hey, there's no need for the both of us to be awkward." Jackson said and went to hold Bam Bam's hand. "So how are you doing?"

"I-im good. Just a little nervous." Bam Bam confessed.

"Hey, I'm nervous too. I never went on a 'real' date before." Bam bam seemed surprised by this. Who wouldn't date this handsome fellow right here?

"Never?" Bam bam asked.

"When I was younger, I was in this awkward stage wondering if I like guy, girls, or both. So as a little experiment,  I dated girls only but their friends always went along and if we were to be alone they always wanted to make out. That's not really a date but more like a hangout or a one night fling you know?"  Jackson smiled. "I'm glad my first date is with you. " He pecked bam bam's cheek, making him blush.

"O-oh. Umm. I-its very nice to go on a date with you too." Bam Bam mumbled, regretting(out of embarrassment) what he said.

"God you're so cute." Jackson complimented.

"Hyung! Don't say things so boldly like that!" Bam bam pouted receiving another kiss on his cheek. "So, what do you have planned today?"

"I was thinking of going to the fair. It's a few blocks away. "

"That sounds fun!" Bam bam beamed

"Alright." Jackson grinned.

A few more blocks and they were already in the entrance of the fair. Different colors of streamers decorated the entrance arch, the sound of laughter and screaming from people riding on rides, kids running around and couples walking hand in hand from booth to booth, the sweet smell of roasted corn and popcorn, and the bright atmosphere that filled the place. Bam Bam squealed in his place, jumping so excitedly. Jackson look over and smiled. He knew that this was the best place to Bam Bam to play around.

"Let's go hyung!" Bam bam pulled Jackson inside mumbling about him being the best hyung.

They walked around still hand in hand looking for something to ride or play. Jackson's eyes caught a ride called the 'Zipper'. Literally looking like a zipper and the carts flipping every time it moved. Jackson smirked.

"Hey Bam Bam. Let's go ride that." He pointed at the ride.

"Oh my gosh." Bam bam's eyes trailed up the ride, feeling fear build up in him. Without noticing Jackson dragged him in line.

Quickly, they were the first in line. One of the employees led then to one of the carts and shut the door before reciting a safety rule that he was probably tired of saying over and over again. Jackson sat on the left while bam bam sat by window. The window. Where he could easily fall out of and this ride doesn't even have seatbelts. Jackson seemed to notice bam bam freaking out so he wrapped his arms around him securely.

"I'll be your seatbelt." Jackson whispered in his ear.

"Hyung..." Bam Bam looked at Jackson, blushing as he realized how close their faces are.

As Jackson was about to lean in, the ride started to move startling a frighten Bam Bam in his arms. The cart flipped forward  causing them to shake.

"OH MY GOD IM GOING TO DIE!!!" Bam Bam screamed, holding on to Jackson for dear life.

"WOOOOO!!!" Jackson screamed, tightening his grip on Bam bam.

The ride suddenly stopped and they were on top, the cart flipped backwards making Bam Bam scream. Jackson laughed at the weird adrenaline pumping through his veins. 

"Hey are you okay?" Jackson asked the younger whose hair is disheveled and all over the place.

"Y-yeah. Totally. Even though I lost my soul for a bit, I'm fine." Bam bam laughed but whimpered as soon as the cart swung back and forth.

"Ha don't worry the- Oh !" Jackson cursed as the ride moved again, flipping the cart forward.

Finally, the ride came to an end and bam bam was more than happy to be on the ground with his own two feet. An employee opened the door for them thanking them for riding the death ride. Bam bam went out to a corner and crouched on the ground. Jackson exited the cart and went to bam bam, patting his back trying to hide his amused smile.

"I'm never riding that demon again." Bam bam murmured. 

"Are you alright?" Jackson chuckled.

"Don't laugh at me. Of course I'm not alright. I almost died in there." Bam bam exaggerated. 

"I'm sorry." Jackson apologized softly really feeling guilty for pushing bam bam to do something that he never wanted to do.

"It's okay hyung. It was kind of fun since you were there to protect me." Bam bam smiled.

Jackson sighed of relief and hugged him tightly before taking his hand and walking away to play games instead.

♥ JinMark ♥

After 30 minutes of trying find the perfect outfit, he finally came out the bathroom dressed so chic yet simple like the model he is. When the door bell rang, Mark jumped and ran downstairs. He fixed himself a bit before opening the door. Jr stood there, hands in his pockets.

"Hey, you ready for the movie?" He asked, lending out his hand.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Mark locked the door and took Jr's hand in his, enjoying the warmth.

They walked down the steps, towards Jr's car. Mark was at awe. This idiot could drive? Jr seemed to notice and smirked.

"Yes I drive. I won't kill us if that's what your thinking." Mark scoffed.

The younger smiled and opened the door for him like a gentleman. Mark blushed at the small gesture and went inside, fastening his seatbelt. Jr, closed his door and went to his side and started the car. They drove in a comfortable silence, enjoying the soft music playing on the radio and the city lights passing by. Small words were exchanged but other than that, they kept quiet. They finally arrived at the movie theaters. Mark took a deep breath and exited, pinching his arm to get rid of any fear.

"Scared?" Jr mocked.

"Tch, you wish." Mark lied walking in front of him to the ticket booth.

"Two tickets for The Devil Rises." Jr said, going behind Mark and hugging him, pressing his cheeks onto his. (A/N Made up a title because I'm not risking my life.)

"Alright that'll be 20 dollars sir." The women behind the counter said, tapping away on her touch screen pad.

"in expensive." Jr mumbled quietly digging into his pocket for cash.

He handed the money with a frown. Mark was about to take out his wallet when Jr stopped him.

"Let me pay for it." Jr insisted, grabbing the tickets that was handed to him.

"But I feel bad. At least let me pay for snacks. It'll be even." Mark said.

"Alright."

After having Jr and Mark arguing playfully on what snacks to eat, they settled for just candy and two sodas. They entered the dark movie theater and picked the seats all the way on the top since it'll give them more privacy. By more privacy I mean an opportunity for Jr to do one of those cheesy moves like yawning and stretching his arms to cuddle with Mark.

"Is this okay?" Jr asked, leading Mark to a seat beside him.

"It's fine." Mark replied, sitting down and setting his candy on his lap.

Jr smiled, sitting himself next to his love. Trailers played, the two not caring. Instead, they threw popcorn at random couples making out. They would laugh every time a couple would turn around to find the culprit. Mark froze in his spot when the lights died down and the speakers getting louder. He felt Jr's arms wrap around him and pulling hims closer.

"I got you." He whispered.

Mark nodded and prayed to any God out there that this moment would never end.

♥ JackBam ♥

Jackson and Bam Bam were sitting on a bench, laughing about middle school memories they had when they were younger, hands still linked together. They looked at each other in the eye, not being aware of their surroundings. All that matter was that they had each other right here right now.

"Bam bam." Jackson said softly, scooting closer until their faces were inches apart.

"Yes hyung." Bam bam looked straight into those deep brown eyes.

"Can I kiss you?" The older cupped Bam Bam's pink tinted cheeks, caressing them with his thumbs.

Bam bam nodded his head, making Jackson smile. He leaned until their lips were ghosting over each other. 

 "My perfect Bam bam." He whispered before leaning in finally getting to feel the Thai boy's soft lips.

Bam Bam didn't know what the feeling was. He felt complete. Was it the butterflies that fluttered on his stomach, the fast pulse of his heart, the heat on his tinted pink cheeks, or was it Jackson's lips? He didn't know. All he knew is that he wished this moment never ended. Jackson had a mini celebration in his head. Everything was just perfect. Having bam bam in his arms like this made him feel a feeling that he never knew about. Love. Love he never received before with anyone else. They regrettably separated, never losing eye contact.

"I like you Bam Bam. So much. Call me crazy for kissing you on the first date but I just know that you're the one for me. Will you be my boyfriend?" Jackson purposed, holding onto Bam Bam's hands tightly.

"Of course I'll be your boyfriend hyung! I like you too." He blushed.

Jackson smiled and placed a sweet gentle kiss on his lips before spreading butterfly kisses all over his face until he reached his neck. The purple mark was still there yet it was faded. His kissed it and still kept his lips there, until he could hear the younger breath hitch. Bam Bam shivered at the feeling. His kisses were like fire. Lingering and causing him to melt. He felt Jackson's lips tracing his neck and felt nibbling on his ear lobe. Bam bam bit his bottom lip to prevent any moans escaping. 

"Let's play some games to win you a new teddy bear." Jackson whispered.

 Bam bam nodded his head wanting to say something but his chest started to hurt. A group of reckless teenagers pass by them, covered by the smell of weed and tobacco smoke. Jackson scoffed at how stupid they are.

"Idiots. So you still- Hey are you okay?" Jackson asked Bam Bam.

Bam Bam shook his head, desperately holding onto the older's arm, wheezing and coughing violently. His chest tightened every time he tried to take a breath causing him to breathe faster and faster. His chest tightened. It felt like something was squashing his chest. His faced turned really red and his mouth opened, trying so hard to breath, looking like a fish out of water. Everything hurt. His chest hurt a lot. It felt like he ran 2 miles and someone punched him on his stomach. He leaned forward on Jackson. People stared, murmuring and not even helping.

"Bam Bam? Bam Bam! Where the hell is your inhaler?!" Jackson panicked, searching Bam Bam's pockets, not caring if it looked like ually harassment. 

He grabbed a hold of the inhaler, shaking it before bringing up to Bam Bam's mouth and pressing on it once. The bitter taste of the puff made Bam Bam wince. He kept it in his mouth, holding on oh so tightly. One more puff and he gasped loudly, breathing in the bitter taste to make sure the medicine will sink in. Finally he was able to breathe. His lungs opened up, welcoming air. His head fell on his shoulder. Jackson help him close to his chest, pressing a kiss on his forehead not saying a word.

♡ JinMark ♡

Mark flinched as the ear piercing screaming of the girl in the movie boomed through the speakers. Jr held him close, eyes fixed on the movie and no where else. Suddenly it got all quiet. The camera moved slowly, kitchen to the living when a little girl-

"AHHH!!!" Half of the movie theater scream at suddenly image or a girl burned, raw flesh hanging from her side, gaping black hole eye sockets, mouth cut from the side, blood covering her white dress, skin as pale as snow.

"Mark are you okay?" Jr asked, worried.

Mark didn't even realize that he was crying, or that he was now sharing one seat with Jr and sitting on his lap. Jr grabbed a tissue and dabbed the older's cheek gently and apologized for dragging him to a horror film. Mark muzzled his face in Jr's neck to shield his eyes from the movie.

"No more no more." Mark flinched at the sound of screaming and ripping flesh.

"Okay babe no more. We'll leave okay? Can you stand up?" Mark nodded, standing up on his own shaky feet, still holding on to Jr's hand.

Jr had to admit. He was pretty disappointed to leave the movie theaters but if it bothered Mark that much then they would've left earlier. He felt grateful that Mark went his way to watch a horror genre even if he was terrified of it. It was very kind if him to do so. They went down the stairs and exited the theater. Mark was still in his shock phase. Jr cupped his face, wiping away the tears on his face.

"Hey we're out already. Don't cry love." Jr whispered and planted a chaste kiss on Mark's lips.
 
"Okay..." Mark murmured buring his face in the younger's neck.
 
"Let's go get some ice cream. It calms the nerves." Jr wrapped his arm around Mark's waist, leading them to the exit.

 

 HEYYYYY!!! Im so sorry but I dont know how to explain an asthma so this is coming from a girl who doesnt have asthma. This is part one of the date because...well...I had so much to write. Here yah go the, long (not really) awaited Jackbam and Jinmark ^^ Yeah just a short note, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and to those who started high school HI FRESHIESSSS!!!! I shouldn't be saying anything because I'm a freshmen as well...hmm....K BYE!