Chapter 3

Adventures of Confession

A/N Hey guys ^^ I decided to update the next day because I'm in a good mood from listening to Led Apple. Oh Hanbyul ♥ Enjoy guys!


 

"Bam Bam." Mark played with one of his mechanical pencils.

"Hmm." Bam Bam grunted, never taking his eyes off of his biology textbook.

"Do you have a crush on Jackson?" He smirked knowing that he got the younger.

BamBam nearly choked on his own spit. Jackson? Of course he had a crush on him! He was just so loving and intriguing. Something so special made him very interested. 

"Yes. Is that bad?" he pouted playing with his bunny and his hello kitty pillow bed sheets.

"No it's not. I think it's very cute that you like him." Mark laughed.

"Really?!" Bam Bam squealed from being so happy. 

"Yes, but just be careful. I still don't trust that boy." He squinted his eyes.

"Yes hyung." Bam Bam smiled widely. 

Mark's hand grabbed the thai's face, turning to expose his neck. He gasped and dropped his hand.

"Did. Jackson. Do. That?" He snapped, shoving a pocket mirror straight at Bam Bam.

He took it and looked around his neck until he saw a purplish fresh mark made on his neck. He screamed, tossing the mirror on the floor.

"WHAT IS THIS? AM I GETTING A DISEASE? AM I GOING TO DIE? I DONT WANT TO DIE!! WAHHH!!!" Bam Bam cried into his pillows.

"Bammie it's fine. It's just a hickey." Mark laughed, patting the younger's head.

"What's a holckey?' Bam Bam pouted.

"A hickey."

"Yeah what is that?" 

"You don't need-" He sighed. He had to learn sooner or later. "A hickey is a love bite Bam Bam. Like when a person is the skin on your neck it creates a bruise. That's a hickey." Mark cleared his throat not wanting to get into depth.

"Will it go away?" Bam Bam asked.

"It'll take a few days but by the looks of yours it'll take a few weeks." Mark massaged his temples.

Bam Bam pouted. He used to hear the girls in his old school talk about hickey saying how they were very ty and trashy. So did that mean he was a and trashy? He frowned at the thought. 

"Let's go to sleep now. It's almost 12." Mark yawned.

Bam Bam nodded and without saying anything he went to the bathroom with a frown.



Next Day...

"JR WHAT THE HELL!? STOP!" Mark yelled as he jumped over the tin trash can, Jr following behind him.

"NOT UNTIL YOU LET ME KISS YOU AGAIN!!!" Mark took a sharp right turn, down the hall hoping for the younger to crash on the wall.

Jr took a strong impact at the wall, bruising his arm slighty but still ran to catch up with the American boy. They somehow ended up in the back of the school where they saw Bam Bam sitting on Jackson's lap, arms wrapped around each other. Mark was furious.

"JACKSON WANG!" Mark stomped his way to the couple, grabbing their attention.

"Hi Hyung." Bam bam greeted but shrunk as he saw Mark's angry face.

"Jackson, I demand you to take your arms off of him!" He pointed an accusing finger at the boy.

"NO!" He hugged the thai boy closer to him and nuzzled his face in Bam Bam's neck, startling him and making him blush.

"Oh hell no, you are not giving Bam bam another hickey!" He then pulled Bam Bam off of Jackson then moving in front him.

Jr was on the edge of laughing. He fell to the floor, clutching his stomach and laughing so loud. Mark glared at him ordering him to stop laughing but it didn't work sadly. Jackson stood up brushing of the dust of his bottom and pants.

"What are you talking about?" He asked looking at his best friend who was literally rolling on the floor laughing his off.

Mark pulled Bam bam and moved his head to expose his marked neck. Jackson widened his eyes and reached out to touch his neck but had his hand smacked away.

"Don't hurt him Mark Hyung!" Bam Bam said.

"Bam Bam..." Mark warned.

"Please let me talk to Jackson hyung. If something happens then I'll call you okay?" He pleaded, looking up with those big round puppy eyes.

"Fine." Mark groaned and let him go. "But if he hurts you, he's dead." He looked at Jackson with a piercing gaze.

He walked away, grabbing the still laughing Jr and walking off.

"HAHAHA! HE-HICKEY AHAHAHA!!!" Mark covered his loud mouth, walking away.

Jackson looked at Bam bam and smiled. he gently moved his head to the side, exposing the love bite and caressed it. The soft touch was strong enough to make Bam Bam's heart beat fast and loud, to make his palms sweat, and turning his legs to jelly. Jackson noticed and wrapped his arm around his this waist, holding him.

"Does it hurt?" He whispered, looking into those deep brown eyes of Bam Bam's.

"N-no." He stuttered.

Jackson chuckled, placing a chaste kiss on the bite.

"My God Bam Bam, you're so beautiful." He complimented smiling at him.

"You don't think I'm dirty or ty?" Bam bam's voice filled with obvious relief.

"Babe, of course I don't. Who told you that?" Jackson questioned.

Who told this young boy that he was ty? Bam Bam was way far from that. He was just too innocent to be dirty let alone ty. Jackson was pretty sure he never had his first kiss yet. Though he wanted to give it to him, he wanted to wait until Bam Bam was fully ready. Talk about being so corny and cheesy but it was the truth. He didn't to hurt the younger.

"I just remembered some girls in my old school saying that having hooleys were very trashy." Bam Bam pouted causing Jackson to laugh.

"They're called hickeys love. You're not trashy at all. Don't listen to people like that. Can you promise me that?" He held out his pinky.

"Yes hyung." Bam Bam smiled hooking his pinky with his.

Jackson kissed the back of his hand, holding it tightly to reassure him. They walked away, trying to find the JinMark couple.


"Stop laughing." Mark commanded at the laughing mess on the floor.

He finally simmered down and wiped an imaginary tear from his eyes.

"My God. How can a person be so innocent?" He questioned.

"No one taught him anything dirty like that." Mark sat by Jr by the wall.

"Not even his parents?"

"His parents are-" Mark shook his head not wanting to spill out any information.

Jr was left confused. He didn't want to continue the topic knowing that it would be very nosy of him. He hesitantly patted his back to comfort him.

"You're all right do you know that?"  Mark said.

"What do you mean?" Jr chuckled.

"Despite your stupidity and immaturity, you're pretty cool." He complimented.

"Thanks. You're not so bad yourself." Mark eyes squinted at him.

"Not so bad? I give you a full out compliment and that's how you reply?" He joked.

"Fine. You're so cool Mark hyung! I look up to you! Jjang." He gave a thumbs up.

Mark laughed at his fail aegyo. Jr felt accomplished of making him laugh. Mark's laughter was just music to his ears and very contagious.

"You should laugh more often hyung. It suits you." Jr said.

"Jinyoung..." Mark whispered.

"Yeah?" Jr asked.

Mark cupped Jr's face in his hands and left a quick but mind blowing kiss.

"Whoa." Jr gulped. "Hyung, do you want to hang out sometime?"

The older smiled at the boy leaning in again to place a chaste kiss on his pink blushing kiss whispering a 'yes' in his ear.

"Markie Hyung~ Where are you!" Bam Bam's voice muffled behind the class door.

Now why is it that they're always in a empty classroom? They looked at each other before leaving the room. Bam Bam ran to Mark giving him a warm hug making Jackson jealous and Jr well, he knew he shouldn't be jealous.

"How come you get to be alone with Jr and I can't be alone with Jackson hyung without you screaming at him?" Bam Bam pouted.

"Because I can trust Jr and he's not erted like that thing over there." Mark eyes him like a filthy animal making Jackson glare back.

Jr was blushing at the statement and felt happy knowing he has Mark's trust. Bam Bam walked up to him, placing his hands on his shoulders. Mark and Jackson looked over at them confused. The younger boy hugged him tightly.

"Take care of Mark hyung okay? He gets out of hand sometimes." He whispered in his ear.

"I know." Jr hugged back.

"NO! MY ONE AND ONLY BAM BAM!" Jackson appeared between them dragging Bam Bam away from Jr and hugged him from behind, his chin resting on his shoulder and arms wrapped around his stomach. He hissed at Jr like cat.

"Jack-" Mark was interrupted when Jr hugged him from behind as well.

"We made that deal already. You have Bam Bam and I have this y to myself." Jr placed a kiss on Mark's cheek.

"1. 2. 3. EWWWWW!!!" Jackson and Bam Bam said in unison.

"Oh shut up. You were mushy and lovey dovey when you just met each other." Mark said.

"Because it was love at first sight." Jackson smiled, swaying them both side to side.

"I'm done with you people. Peace." Mark escaped from Jr's embrace and walked away.

"Wait! Baby come back!" Jr extended out his arm and followed Mark.

Jackson and Bam Bam rolled their eyes and laughed, running after them.


POLL!!!