What...Have I done..

The Fallen

 

 

 

"Dude, stop messing with me that’s not funny” he said as he chuckled nervously. “Why do you look so serious, you know there’s no way I could be an exo…”

 

I looked at him. I was in complete shock. So many emotions struck me at once that I could not even describe the feeling; it was as if my body had become numb…like it wasn’t even my body anymore.

 

I was silent… I couldn’t say anything, I didn’t even know what to say, how to even begin the sentence. All I did was look at him with terror. I knew from this day on, everything would not be the same.

 

 He starred at me, noticing the fear in my eyes. He knew something was not right. He stood up and ran upstairs as fast as he could; he practically vanished from my eyes. “He’s faster then usual” is what I thought. As I watched him go upstairs I stayed down on my knees. My whole body was trembling, I couldn’t move, my body was disconnected from this world.

 

“What the is this some kind of joke!?” he yelled from the bathroom. “What the hell is this?! What does this mean?! I don’t want this disgusting mark on me!” he was practically screaming, I could tell from the shakiness of his voice that he was about to cry. When I heard him I knew I should go up there to comfort him… I just needed a little more time to process all of it.

 

Chanyeol... My chanyeol... He is now an exo... has he become someone else, someone completely different? Is everything all over between us?

 

“AHH! God dammit!” He shrieked in pain. It was so loud that it gave me Goosebumps. The shriek pushed me right out of my train of thought. I stood up slowly. My body still felt weak but I had to help him, no matter what he was still Chanyeol who I love and adore.

 

I walked up the stairs and down the hall to the bathroom. The hallway was dark but there was a light coming from the bathroom... The whole scenery was like one from a scary movie… my steps became softer… as I walked closer to the room I could hear light whimpering noises. I peeked my head inside. Chanyeol was their sitting on the floor with his knees to his face shaking uncontrollably. I barely could see his hands but they were around his neck where the mark was.

 

“Chan … Chanyeol. Are you okay?” I said lightly as I walked over towards him slowly, like approaching a cat. I put my hand over the top of his head. “Don’t worry, we could make this workout. Nothing could change my opinion of you…” There was a small pause until he spoke.

 He looked up with his faced soaked with tears. But… he was smiling. As he stood straighter up, my face became pale. “Is…Is it off yet?” he said smiling and laughing hysterically. I was starring deeply into his eyes… they were crazy…like a maniac’s eyes. I broke my gaze from his eyes as I went down to his neck where his mark was…

 

His finger nails were bloody and streaks of blood ran down from his neck… he scratched so hard that blood was everywhere and that you could see the skin in his nail. I was in total disarray, he was still managing to laugh and cry at the same time.

 

“It’s gone right! HAHA, Tell me its gone!” he said hysterically. My eyes were big and my head was empty… I couldn’t say anything… the mark was in perfect condition as if he never even touched it. I shook my head ‘No’.

 

His face was blank. His laugh was gone and so was the real him… “Don’t ing lie to me !” he screamed and screamed as he brought his hand to his neck and started scratching himself more vigorously. Blood was everywhere. “GET OFF DAMMIT!” he managed to say while crying.

 

I couldn’t watch him do this to himself… I grabbed his hands but he was to strong. Finally I grabbed his right arm with both my hands.

 

“STOP IT. LOOK WHAT YOUR DOING TO YOURSELF!” I showed him his bloodied hand. He starred at it, as if he didn’t even know what he was doing.

 

“But I must, if I don’t tear it off then I must kill myself.” He said it so innocently that I was so frightened, for myself and him. He tried to pull his arm to his neck but I struggled to keep it away from him. Then he got angry… really angry.

 

“DON’T TOUCH ME YOU ING INSECT” He yelled, then his hand started to burn. His hand was extremely hot, it hurt to even hold it but I knew if I let go he might have killed himself.

 

 

 He stood up and swung his right arm to the wall so that my hand would get the impact. As he did that my whole body slammed into the wall. I felt my left hand break. It was so painful, as if he personally grabbed each one of my bones in my hand and snapped them like a twig.

 

 

I screamed in pain. It was like no other pain I felt before. I grabbed my hand and tried to hold the pain in but I couldn’t… I fell to the ground, my whole body was uncontrollable. I looked at the palm of my hand and it was burnt, as if I just high fived a burning hot oven. I was squirming on the floor crying. I looked up at him. He was looking down on me, terrified, as if he just came from a trance.

 

“What…what did I just do…” he said so silently that he could’ve been talking to himself. Then, I out...

 

Thank you guys for reading! I'll try to upload often. id love to hear feedback too <3