2pm Pairing Fanfic List

GeminiDragon's Fanfic Master List

Three or All Members 

Rated M Ongoing  Sequel To A Tryst For Three

 

TaecYeon is obsessed with the others guys in the Dorm. Now very curious to how good they really are...but it's not only TaecYeonwho is after the guys...the guys also want a piece of him. 

 

 

 

TaecKhunChan

 

Rated  M Completed (Prologue To:  What Happens At The Dorm, Says In The Dorm.) 

 

TaecYeon comes home from work extremely exhausted all he wants to do is relax little does he know...he'll get more than what he bargained for.  

 

 

 

 

ChanHo

Rated  M Completed

 

JunHo is in love with ChanSung but ChanSung  seems oblivious to his feelings until one night when ChanSung shows him differently. 

 

 

 

ChanKay

 

No Fics In This Category Yet 

 

 

 

ChanWoo

 

 

"Blind" 

Rated  M Completed

 

ChanSung  and WooYoung are Childhood friends but as time passed ChanSung  began to feel more than friendship love for WooYoung but WooYoung was starving for love and every time he ended a relationship with someone he would search for someone anywhere he could find bar, club etc. But never saw how he hurt ChanSung g that one person that was always there for him and the only true love staring him in the face. Until he becomes involved in an accident and suddenly he is in the dark and confused. Then he starts seeing what he could not when he had his sight. Will he accept the true love that ChanSung  has been offering for half his life? 

 

 

 

JunBros

Rated  M Completed 

 

The JunBros are home for the day free of schedule while the rest are out on their own schedules. JunHo wanted to go out but his plans are ruined when he realizes it's raining and he can't relieve his stress by  going on a shopping spree. Things get complicated when the JunBros start talking about relationships and just to pass time. 

 

 

KhunHo

Rated  M Completed

 

Heroes come in many forms. NichKhun was JunHo's.   A Mystery writer in need of a muse escapes to a lake house only to find his inspiration swimming in the lake. That summer became unforgettable and NichKhun wondered if it would last.  

 

 

 

KhunKay

 

No Fics In This Category Yet 

 

 

 

KhunSung

 

 

No Fics In This Category Yet 

 

 

 

KhunYoung

Rated  M Completed

 

WooYoung tries to confess his love to NichKhun but when he gets interrupted over and over he takes it into his own hand to make NichKhun listen to his Forceful Confession. 

Rated  M Completed

 

WooYoung has been in love with NichKhun since they met two years ago NichKhun knows this since WooYoung doesn't a problem telling him everyday. NichKhun is in love with his best friend Minho but when Minho Rejects him he becomes depressed and WooYoung tries his best to cheer him up. WooYoung doesn't give up being the closest ert he is he offers NichKhun many ways of comfort but only when they are alone. Will WooYoung be able to melt the ice surrounding Khun's heart? 

 

 

 

TaecKay

 

 

Rated  M Completed

Min-Jun never thought the pain of losing the one he loved would feel similar to a Heart Attack or so that is what he associated it with as the pain was unbearable. Will he be able to get over it, will the man he loves return to him or will he die of heart break? 

TaecKhun/KhunTaec 

Rated  M Completed

 

TaecYeon has had it with Khun's hostility and he is going to take things into his own hands and fix it!

Rated  M Completed

 

A very jealous and angry NichKhun punishes an unsuspecting TaecYeon and reminds him who he belongs to. 

 

 

 

TaecSung

 

No Fics In This Category Yet 

 

 

 

TaecWoo 

Rated  M Completed

 

I always felt like the ugly duckling, then I met TaecYeon and everything became easier. I accepted myself more because he never cared about it. I felt he too like others could not see ME. A vacation changed it all...but not the way I wanted...but there is always hope and that always wins in the end...right? 

 

 

 

TaecHo

Rated  M Completed

 

TaecYeon has been resisting the urge to give into the temptation of taking JunHo as his lover he is after all straight, but things get complicated when JunHo starts teasing him with his famous HoButt. Will TaecYeon be able to resist or will he let go and Give Into Temptation? 

 

 

 

WooHo 

Rated  M Completed

 

Tragedy strikes in Junho's life and to try to make sense of it he leaves everything behind...friends and the love of his life, WooYoung. Things are not going well and when he thinks he is done and his life is over, he is found. Will love be what saves him from loneliness? Will WooYoung be able to give him his life back? 

 

 

 

WooKay

Rated  M Completed

 

WooYoung is plagued by weird insistent dreams, His best friend and business partner Lee Junho nags at him for being late, He meets new business partners and after that all becomes a mess. Love, Hate, Passion, Pain, and lust become blurred. He can no longer tell between dreams and reality.  Will WooYoung figure to out? Will he be able to escape these weird dreams that oppress him?