2pm Straight Fanfic list

GeminiDragon's Fanfic Master List

All Members 

 

Rated M  Completed 

 

2pm One shots a short fic of each member put in the difficult position of having to comply to a dare. What will they decide and what will the challenge be? 

 

 

 

Min-Jun(Jun. K/ JunSu 

 

Rated M  Completed 

 

Kyra Dresdner has decided to move to Korea and stay at her best friend Jae Hwa's apartment until she find a job to afford her own place. When Jae Hwa fails to pick her up at the airport, Kyra arrives to an open apartment and she plans on punishing her friend by giving her a little scare but little did she know that she would find herself being tamed by the most beautiful Korean male she has ever set eyes upon. 

Rated M  Completed 

 

You try getting home from work but as you go you are assaulted halfway home. Will Someone save you or do you even want to be saved? 

Rated M  Completed 

 

Cleaning at a gym late at night is not what you had expected to get as a job but it' was the only thing keeping you from being homeless. What you didn't expect was to get rewarded with a hot specimen such as Min-Jun to walk in on you with just a towel wrapped around his waist and just begging to be jumped on. Will you resist the urge or will you just give in and have a Late Night Romp at the gym with Min-Jun? 

Rated M  Completed 

 

Every Saturday was the same go grocery shopping then go home but Eni decided to go to the coffee shop to wake up little did she know was that breaking routine would lead to her spilling her coffee on eye candy Kim Min-Jun. Even worse she would end up hooking up with the annoying and nerve wrecking man. 

 

 

 

NichKhun

Rated M  Completed 

 

Marrying someone you hate is not what you had in mind and less to someone you used to like very much but hate so much now you can't even stand the sound of his name.  He is a childhood friend who comes from a rich family. He once was your friend and during some teenage prank you both end up hating each other until one day his grandfather through a will forces the both of you to marry. Will you, Sun Hee be able to endure the forced marriage? Read to find out. 

Rated M  Completed 

 

It is said 'Real life experience is the best teaching technique' You were about to find out if this is true when you meet up with your Professor after classes at his request. 

Rated M  Completed 

 

Sun Hi comes home after a tiring day but relaxing is far from what she manages to do when a Vampire interrupts her evening and end up almost being his meal. Little did she know she would become more than a meal for him. 

 

 

 

TaecYeon

 

 

The Nanny 

Rated M  Ongoing 

 

Joo-Hee needed a Job. Taecyeon needed a nanny. But it can be disasterous when a man is lonely and has a nice girl taking care of him and his baby.  

 

 

Inspire Me 

Rated M  Completed 

 

Inspiration is hard to find but little did Llya know she would find it in the form of Ok Taecyeon. 

Rated M  Completed 

 

You were in a relationship with Wooyoung no less but that which you feared became a reality...Taecyeon like always is there to comfort you...but how far will his comforting go once you are in despair crying in his arms, in his room all alone. 

Rated M  Completed 

 

Taecyeon's grades are steadily degrading so his professor suggests he get tutored by the smartest girl in his class...Me before he fails him.  Hi My Name is Ri Ah let me explain how I managed to tutor Taecyeon. 

 

 

 

WooYoung

Rated M  Completed 

 

You are the lucky that has the opportunity to oil up Wooyoung and in the process become seduced by his perfection. You end up being ravished by him afterwards. Like if you would mind. 

Rated M  Completed 

 

You Sun Ah, have a day off and since it is a rainy day you opt to watch movies and cuddled in a sofa with a hot drink....That is until a lost man named Wooyoung comes knocking at your door looking for help...Your day off just got better. 

 

 

 

JunHo

Rated M  Completed 

 

Mi Sun Is assistant of plastic surgeon Dr. Lee Junho's but she is also Junho's best friend of 5 yrs. She knows him like the palm of her hand she knows his every secret . Then one day Junho comes to Mi Sun for help and asks her to become is fake fiancée for a week to fool his parents into thinking he has the perfect girl friend. Then things become complicated when they have to share a bed. Will their friendship prevail or will their lives be changed forever? 

Rated M  Completed 

 

You are home alone with your friend Junho a really close friend. But Junho seems to be acting weird......he's smelling you! WTF? Where will all this weird acting take you both. 

 

 

 

ChanSung

Rated M  Ongoing 

 

Kyung Mi lived a normal life, but everything changed when she awoke to pain being inflicted upon her and some stranger saying she belonged to him. At that moment she met him...Hwang Chansung her savior, a man who swears he will protect her. Now all she know is she is different will she be able to defeat the man that wants her as his bride and could she open up to the man who says he is her life mate bonded to him for life?. 

 

 

Rated M  Completed 

 

When A Vampire Comes Into Your Life You Expect A y, Wise And Rational Vampire Not Hwang Chansung idiot vampire.

 

Spontaneous Beast (Chansung)[ONE-SHOT] 

Rated M  Completed 

 

Chansung becomes playful as soon as his hair is done exasperating his Noona stylist. As she tries to fix his hair again he becomes a spontaneous beast and jumps his unsuspecting noona to ravish her.