Which is the Real You?

It Will All be Perfect ~HIATUS :(~

 

(Jiyong's POV)

I'm walking through a garden I'm not familiar with. I don't know where I'm heading but I still continued walking through the rocky path. And then I saw it, beautiful and perfectly colored skin that seems to so tempting. It felt like I was hypnotized by the beauty in front of me. I ran towards that sweet thing waiting for me and immediately grab it. Oh my sweet, luscious apple you are mine!

 

Thud!

 

I felt my upper body hit the floor but before I could react I was drag outside my room. Only one person can do this. That person sent from the lower pits of hell just to pest me. Dong Wook.

 

"Let me go! What the hell do you think you're doing?" I tried to break free from his grip by kicking him with both of my feet but his hands were locked tightly on both my ankles to refrain me from escaping.

 

"Mom has been shouting for you to wake up for more than 10 minutes now."

 

I thought he was going to drag me all the way downstairs and so I braced myself for the bumpy ride, thankfully, he released me. I grab the nearest item next to me, which is a rag, and threw it at him. He easily dodged it though. Damn, one day I'd surely get him. Sometimes I really wish that I was the only child and that I don't have to deal with my older brother.

 

"Is your brother awake already?" I heard my mom asked from the kitchen.

 

"I'm sure he is" the bastard replied and looked at me with a smirk on his face. I shot him a quick glare before I got up and head back to my room. I decided to prepare for school first before I get my breakfast. I grabbed my bag and dressed up for school.

 

Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Kwon Jiyong, 18 years old, currently studying at YG University. I like the color green and I absolutely love eating apples. My father owns a small business which will be handled either by Dong Wook or me in the future, while my mother is a housewife. Dong Wook is my annoying 20 years old brother studying at the same school as me. He likes to be called Se7en, I don't know why and I'm not interested to know.

 

I entered the kitchen and ate my breakfast. I brushed my teeth and said my goodbye to them before going inside my car and quickly left, because I have no interest of sharing a car with my brother. Don't get me wrong, not that I absolutely hate Dong Wook, but sometimes he gets on my nerves just by simply contradicting me.

 

I arrived in front of my friend's house. And soon enough, I heard some noise behind the door and knew that Seunghyun will be going out in 3..2..1.

 

"Ji! Why are you so early?"

"I'm not early, hyung, I came here the usual time." Even though our personality don't match this guy is my bestfriend. Why? I honestly don't know.

 


(Dara's POV)

 

I opened my eyes and immediately prepared for school. Everything again is quiet. It has always been. It always felt like I'm the only one living in this mansion. Ever since my mother passed away, I've been alone. I stared through the window and saw the gardener watering the beautiful flowers raised by mom. I miss her. I miss her so much.

 

"Ms.Park your breakfast is ready." I heard our butler, Teddy, called.

 

I am Sandara Park, an only child and soon to own my father's businesses. My favorite color is pink. I have shoulder-length, brown hair. 

 

I entered our large dining room. The long table pretty much occupied a large part of it. I sat at the farthest end of the table like the usual. It was made for 16 people, but currently it is always occupied by only one and by one I meant myself. The maids came with my breakfast and carefully set in front of me.

 

Even though I've asked them a million times, even the body guards, driver and Teddy, to join me whenever I eat, they always refuse. I understand the employer-employee relationship but I really feel sad eating by myself. Father is somewhere managing our business so he's always not here.

 

I placed my spoon and fork after I finished eating, and soon the maid came to take away the dishes. I went again in my room to brush my teeth then go to the front doors where my driver would be waiting. Now off to YG U.

 


(Jiyong's POV)

Finally after what felt like an hour of endless talking by Seunghyun, we arrived at school. I made my way towards our classroom as the dobe follow close behind talking to his girlfriend, reminding myself to thank Bom for grabbing hyung's attention as he finally letting my ears have a break. It was easy gone though, because once I entered the classroom, the fan girls started squealing. Damn it, this happens to me every day but I'm sure I'll never get used to it.

 

"Good morning, Jiyong-ssi" one of my fan girls, Sohee, purred which didn't it actually sounded freaky to me. I ignored her and went to my seat on the middle row.

 

"Beautiful morning, don't you think so Jiyong?" Wooyoung suddenly appeared behind me. He sits behind me, Seunghyun on my left,  Seungri on the seat in front of me, and Daesung on my right. I made sure that I won't be near any of the girls in the class. Don't you dare think I'm gay or that would be the last thing you'd be doing. It's just that I don't enjoy these girls passing letters to me during class or glancing at me then blush madly when I notice them. It's annoying.

 

What's so beautiful with the morning? I wanted to ask him but then he suddenly went mad. Not mad as in angry, I meant mad as in crazy.

 

"Good morning beautiful!" he shouted across the room. I looked at the door and their stood Dara smiling at him. Wooyoung has a major crush on that girl. I don't know why he's head over heels with her. I don't find anything interesting in her. Sure she has soft brown hair and beautiful brown eyes, not to mention a very youthful face, and she's not a fan girl but somehow whenever she's smiling I can't help but feel irritated. I noticed how fake she smiles. 

 

I watch her as she sat down on her seat next to the windows. She seems to be lost in thoughts again, staring at the window. It's been a habit of mine to stare at the windows also and I can't help but spare a glance at Dara, maybe because she seats on the row in front of me. But I always notice how lonely she was. I seldom see her talk with the others, except Bom. Does she have a problem? I don't know and hell why do I even care?

 


Classes went by in a fast pace I didn't even know that it was over until the guys showed up. Okay before you think that I am a socially constipated guy, I have to tell you I actually have friends: Seunghyun my best friend; Bom, his girlfriend; Seungri, the childish one; Chaerin, his fierce girlfriend; Daesung, the guy who loves Doraemon; and Minji, the girl who loves dancing.

"Hey Ji so will you come?"

"Where?"

"God, Jiyong you're not listening." I decided to ignore Chaerin's comment.

 

"We will be having karaoke!" I felt a sweat drop at how childish these guys can be. But since I don't feel like going home early, I just agreed to come with them.

 

"Uh guys, can I ask someone to come with us."

"Depends, Bom, who are you going to ask?"

"Dara-ssi" We all gave her a go-signal since we all agree. She seems not to be a bad person after all.

 

We saw Bom talking to the girl, trying hard to hide her shyness as she invites her. At first, it looks like she unsure, but then I see that she finally agrees.

 

Bom went back to us, smiling, "She agreed."

 

"Ok, it's settled let's meet up at the school's parking lot after 5 minutes, I just have to submit some papers." And with that Chaerin left dragging a complaining Seungri along the way.

 

The group dispersed and we went to do our business before we meet up. I went to my lockers to leave some books I don't want to carry those heavy things when we go Karaoke. I was nearing my locker when I heard someone talking, a girl. I hid myself beside the end of one locker. I don't want to deal with crazy fan girls right now.

 

"Let's break up." Whoa, this is something. I made a quick peek to see who the girl is. Dara? Yes, it was Dara. She's talking to a guy from another class, I don't know his name.

 

"Why?"

 

"Because everything between us feels fake, I'm sorry." I see her walked away from the scene, thank God she's not heading this way, or it would have felt so odd.

 

Since the guy had his back against me, I decided to show up pretending that I only got there. He quickly left when he felt my presence. As he passes me, I saw that his face shows no sign of guilt or loss. Maybe she's right, there are no real feelings in their relationship, but what about her? I didn't get to see her face because the guy was blocking my view so I wasn't sure whether she was lying or not.

 


(Dara's POV)

I feel slightly at eased after I broke up with Kevin. He's a nice guy and he's good looking too, but I didn't feel his sincerity. I must admit, I am quite in love with him, but we all know that one-sided relationship would never last. It's better for me to finish it before I fall for him even more and only get hurt in the end.

 

I let out a loud sigh as I headed towards the parking lot where I was supposed to meet Bom and her friends. Kevin is not my first boyfriend maybe he was my fourth. I wonder when I'll find the right guy for me, who would truly care for me and save me from this loneliness. Corny right? But this was my wish ever since I felt for the first time in my life that I was alone.

 

Bom's friends were talking about where we're going until they saw me. There was slight uneasiness when they looked at me. I haven't had a lot of friends in school. I talk to my classmates but never really deepen those talks for friendship. Bom is the first one I got really close to. She's not like the others who are only nice to me because they know the status of my family. And I hope her friends are like her too.

 

"Dara-ssi! I'll introduce you to them," she said.

"Eh Bom we already know each other" a girl with short brown hair place her hands on our shoulders I think her name is Minji.

 

Bom just nodded and grabbed my hand. "Um is it okay for you if we ride with Seunghyun and Jiyong?"

"Sure."

 

Jiyong, the guy with blonde hair, would be driving for us. Seunghyun sat beside him, while Bom and I are at the back. In the other car are Chaerin, Minji, Daesung and Seungri as their driver.

 

Everyone inside is quiet except for Seunghyun of course. It made me uncomfortable. And the fact that I saw Jiyong glancing at me from the rear view mirror only added to the feeling. Crap.