Runaway Stars

Runaway Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Sorry for keeping you waiting.

 

"Are you sure already?" Suzy's dad asked her.
"Appa, we already talk about this." Suzy said then sigh.
"Can't we just wait for him?" 
"What do you mean?" Suzy asked looking at her dad.
"N-nothing... What I mean is we should hear him first." Her dad explained.
"Appa."
"You know what? You shouldn't be scared. No matter what happens, he's still Moonsoo's father. He won't do anything that would harm him." Suzy just looked down after what her father said. His dad patted her back.
"You're a grown lady now. A mother. It's your decision now." Her dad said and left her. She was thinking if she should go or not? Of course, Myungsoo's Moonsoo's dad so he won't do anything that would harm him. 
 
"Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 89B to New York. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you."
Suzy stayed sitted at her seat but minutes later she goes to Moonsoo. There's no turning back.

"Moonsoo, let's go." Suzy said calmly to her son.
"Mom, I'm not a kid. We can go later."
"Moonsoo, let's go. Don't be a hard-headed."
"Mom, can't we just stay here? Please." Moonsoo said to Suzy with pleading eyes.
"Moonsoo..."
"Suzy." Mrs. Lee called her. "Stay here for a while. It's only ten minutes for us." She said.
"Right mom, we can go after that."  Moonsoo agreed. Suzy sighed in defeat and agreed to stay for 10 minutes. She's watching her son interact with them. Watching him closely, she remembered Myungsoo. She's still doubting him but she's also wondering what is he going to say.

"SUZY!" She's starled on her seat. 
"SUZY! WHERE ARE YOU?" As she hear Myungsoo's voice, she quickly goes to Moonsoo so that they can already board.
"Appa! We're here!"
"Moonsoo!" Suzy saw Myungsoo running towards them. Myungsoo grabbed Suzy's arm. "You can't do this!" Myungsoo said. They quickly get people's attetion.
"Do what?" Suzy said coldly trying to control her emotion.
"Leaving! Again." Myungsoo's voice became small on the second word. The media who were also in the press c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter