I love you.

My Infinite Love For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeil woke up in his room and looked out the window. He remembered how he had left the house for rest of the day after slapping Jihoon and had enjoyed some coffee at a nearby cafe. Before he had imagined himself with Jihoon in the cafe. The warm atmosphere of the cafe would be perfect for the love lingering in the air. Only his wish didn't come true. He frowned slightly looking out realizing, that he did in fact miss Jihoon although he did not want to admit it. It hurt him to see Jihoon's face when he slapped him and it hurt him every bit when he slapped him too. But he believed that he was doing this for the best of the both of them. He believed that the only way he could end this was by pushing everyone away. 
It may have been a childish move but... He thought that everything would be at ease then.
***
Jihoon turned over once more in his bed before sighing out in frustration. He was unable to sleep that night, turning and turning. But too much was on his mind for him to get sleepy.
The slap that Taeil gave him had not hurt physically. But it had hurt him emotionally.
He had never felt so vulnerable when Taeil had slapped him. He had never so.. bare. So... . 
He understood why Taeil was doing but it wasn't going to fix anything. He could not bring himself to hate Taeil.. no matter how hard he tried. He loved Taeil. He believed that it was Love that he felt for Taeil. 
He had such a deep affection for him. He longed for him. He wanted to be with no one else but him. He felt butterflies in his stomach when he was near him. he smiled like a goof when he looked at his features. He felt as if he had found his happiness. After all, love had no boundaries. 
Jihoon had finally understood what love was when Taeil had came into his life. He had felt such a strong feeling for someone. Such eagerness to fight for what was his. He was not going to let go of Taeil so easily. They had already been through so much. He felt that he needed to prove Taeil that they could through anything. He wanted to fix everything but he also wanted to put his feelings in place. He wanted to properly confess his feelings and he was willing to start over if it meant that he would be with Taeil again
***
Kyung was confused, he had not expressed his feelings towards Jaehyo the right way. He had pushed himself onto him. He wanted the same love back but had failed again. He let a tear escape and felt it roll down his cheek. He looked down and brought his knees up as he sobbed softly. He had all this anger built up because he simply had wanted someone to love him back.
He wanted to know what it felt like to kiss someone so lovingly and having them kissy you back. He wanted someone to look at him lovingly. He wanted to know what love was. The most he had gotten of love was one sided love. Sad love, heartbreaking love. He did not expect this to be love.
He had never felt so vulnerable. He had never felt so ripped away. He felt as if he had just humiliated himself. He wished Jaehyo was there. 
But not even Jaehyo was there to comfort him this time. 
That burned him. The fact that Jaehyo was not there to comfort him, to give him warmth. He was not there to tell him that everything was going to be okay. He had left. Just like everyone else. Was he a monster? Why did everyone leave? He did not understand.
This only made him cry more, this only left him more confused. He had to fix the misunderstandings not only with the person but with himself too. He wanted to know his true feelings. Were there feelings in his heart? Was he trying to mend something by putting something else there? He had to learn to love himself before he could love someone else. 
***
Jiho looked over at Yu-kwon. He smiled at the way Yu-kwon had admired his singing over his rapping, The way he had stuck by his side and had not pushed into talking about his feelings towards Taeil or if he wanted to go back home. He was simply there to comfort him and give him the support that he needed. He was glad that someone was not doubting him for once. That he was there to listen when he was ready to explain. He and Yu-Kwon had grown so close, he thought of him as a brother. They got along but had never been so close, but Jiho was glad that there was at least one good outcome out of this mess. 
"We should go out today." Jiho said as Yu-kwon looked over at him, he had been playing games on a laptop. 
"really? where should we go?" Yu-Kwon as he looked back at the laptop seeing that he died in the game because he got distracted. 
"Ice skating." Jiho said and smiled.
Yu-kwon saw him smiling. He was going to agree because it was the first that Jiho had mentioned that he wanted to go out. Yu-kwon would usually just leave the dorm with food and clothes for Jiho. But never really asked Jiho if he had wanted to go out. 
"Sure but we have to go to a cafe afterwards." Yu-kwon said and smiled.
"Deal." Said Jiho as he reached his hand to shake with Yu-kwon. 
Yu-kwon shook his hand and got up to put on his sweater and his boots. While Jiho took his jacket and put it on before ruffling his hair so that it wouldn't look that messy. 
"ready to go?" Yu-kwon asked laughing as he how Jiho tried fixing his hair but still had one strand poking out.
"Here let me help" yu-kwon said as he reached over to fix jiho's hair.
he took a bottle of hair cream and began styling Jiho's hair and picked up a comb and began combing towards a certain direction. Jiho looked as he so delicately so that it would look nice while he has just ruffled it, not trying to put any effort into making it look nice. He looked at yu-kwon hair and saw how it was already styled and how he smelled like cologne. He then realized he probably did not smell as nice as yu-kwon because he had bathed that well over the past few days.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter