Fear

It's okay to love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I woke up as the sunlight shined through my room and I could barely open my eyes as it was so bright. But somehow I had to admit that it was the best sleep I ever had, I never felt so comfortable. I opened my eyes slowly only to face Baekhyun who was barely 5cm away from me. I was shock for a few seconds but I was amazed at the same time as Baekhyun was so close to me I could examine his features carefully. I got to admit that he was almost flawless. Those lips, they looked so soft. But I quickly regained myself and kicked him away from me.

 

Baekhyun woke up shocked and whined in pain but I just glared at him. It seemed like he had no idea what was happening as he seemed to be half asleep then. He was looking at me with a face that asked for a reason why I kicked him away.

 

“What are you doing, sleeping next to me?” I yelled at him and Baekhyun just chuckled and smirked as he heard what I heard. I just glared at him, wondering why he was laughing at me and why did he smirk? I hated it when he did that but I got to admit that he looked cute with his bed hairs.

 

“Yah Do Kyungsoo! I should be the one asking you that! Why are sleeping here next to me instead of sleeping on your bed?” He asked me and it took me a few seconds to realise what actually happened. I was the one that came to sleep next to him! But how did that happen? I swore I didn’t do it intentionally.

 

“I know you like me but you have to control yourself.” Baekhyun teased and I just threw him the pillow and ran into the bathroom and I could still hear Baekhyun laughing from the bathroom. I was embarrassed and shy all at the same time and I just couldn’t face him again.

 

But I quickly got over it and made Baekhyun washed up while I made breakfast for us. I quickly grabbed our sandwich and passed it to him as we were running late for school. Baekhyun asked me where my parents were but I just told him that they won’t wake up until noon. I could barely see my parents, even though we lived in the same house, I almost never saw them. Baekhyun looked at me guilty for asking me that but I assured him that I was fine and that I liked being alone. But I lied, I hated being alone. So I guessed Baekhyun and I are no different.

 

I opened the door and Chanyeol was there smiling at me brightly until he noticed Baekhyun who came behind me. His smile just dropped and I was about to say something to him, to explain that nothing happened between me and Baekhyun but that Byun Baekhyun just stuffed the sandwich into my mouth.  So I didn’t get a chance to say anything and Chanyeol just misunderstood like that but I didn’t even feel like explaining myself. Like why would I do that? What for? It wasn’t like Chanyeol was my parents or something. Even my parents didn’t care.

 

“What is he doing here?” Chanyeol asked as we all walked to school together. I was about to answer him but it seemed like Baekhyun treated me like a mute person as he always spoke up on my behalf.

 

“I slept over at his house.” Baekhyun stated proudly and smiled at me. I just glared at him but I couldn’t help but smiled as well. It seemed like Chanyeol noticed the way we interacted and he obviously wasn’t happy about it

 

 

At lunch I was lining up for food and Baekhyun and Chanyeol were right behind me and for some reason they kept fighting each other but this time it wasn’t like verbally but physically as well. Chanyeol started it by pushing Baekhyun out of the line but Baekhyun didn’t give in and push him back. They kept doing that until they knocked down the food trap of the girl next to them.

 

So as punishment they both have to stay after school and cleaned the gym. Baekhyun frowned when he heard what the teacher said and Chanyeol just sighed. I was just laughing at them a little. They were so immature to do that and they deserved to be punished indeed.

 

“Wait for me at the gate after school. I’ll finish it fast so we can go.” Baekhyun told me and I just nodded. Chanyeol heard what Baekhyun said and came toward us.

 

“Where are you guy going?” Chanyeol asked curiously and like always Baekhyun never let me talk to Chanyeol and always answered for me. According to him, me talking to Chanyeol was cheating on him. I had the same reaction as you do when he said that. Cheating? We weren’t even together in the first place. And since when talking became cheating? I’m so done with Byun Baekhyun.

 

“We’re going on a date.” Baekhyun lied to Chanyeol and Chanyeol looked hurt when Baekhyun told him that. I was just glaring at Baekhyun for lying but he just gave me that smile of his that I couldn’t resist and let him do whatever he wanted.

 

“I see.” Chanyeol said sadly and walked away. Baekhyun was just satisfied while I felt a little bad for Chanyeol. Baekhyun turned to look at me but I just gave him that unamused look.

 

“Why are you lying?” I asked him and he shook his head.

 

“I wasn’t lying. I go to your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter