Chapter 1

Best Friend's Boyfriend

Note: All the characters are the same age even though I don't mention it for all of them.

It is finally the last week of junior year before summer starts and becoming a senior. Jiyeon and Suzy walk into campus as the school bell rings. Everyone knows that Jiyeon and Suzy are the most popular and prettiest girls on campus. Jiyeon and Suzy have been friends since they were little so they are inseparable. It is known throughout the school that Jiyeon is the one with the brains since she is ranked number one in the whole school, while Suzy is the athletic one. Jiyeon has always been number one since freshman year with the highest GPA. Suzy has played every sport offered at their school. Jiyeon and Suzy are friends with a group of girls named T-ara.

"We should hurry to class before we are late, and we don't want to be late during the last week of school," Jiyeon said.

"OMG. Why are you always like this? Can't you loosen up a little bit sometimes?" asked Suzy.

"Easy for you to say but I have a reputation to uphold. I can't let my grades slip," replied Jiyeon.

"I know, I know. I just want you to have some fun once in a while like you use to," Suzy said.

"I do have fun. Whenever we hang out together, I always have fun," Jiyeon said with a smile.

And Suzy smiled back. "I know," Suzy said jokingly. 

Then they finally walk to class before the final bell rings for being tardy. Upon entering class, Jiyeon made eye contact with Myungsoo, her crush since freshman year, and immediately looked away. Myungsoo is known as the most popular guy at school because of his extremely good looks and being the second most smartest student within the whole school. He is friends with a group of guys named Infinite.

Why did she look away? Myungsoo thought.

Jiyeon walks pass Myungsoo's seat and he says hello to her, but Jiyeon just smiles shyly.

"OMG, did Myungsoo just say hi to you?!" exclaimed Suzy.

"Um.... yeah he did. Why?" said Jiyeon shyly while blushing.

"Because he is like super gorgeous duh," said Suzy.

Suzy starts to stare at Myungsoo and pointing out his good features. 

"I think I'm falling in love at first sight. I'm going to talk to him and ask him out," said Suzy confidently.

"What?! Wait... um... why? And how do you know you're falling in love when you don't even know him?" retorted Jiyeon rapidly.

"Why are you so concerned? I thought you never liked him," said Suzy curiously.

*FLASHBACK*

It was freshman year. Jiyeon and Suzy were extremely nervous about their first year in high school. They went walking around the campus, and Jiyeon's eyes came across a guy standing under a tree. That guy was Myungsoo, and Jiyeon felt like she fell in love at first sight. Even though Jiyeon thought it was cliche of her to say that she fell in love at first sight, but she really felt that way. Jiyeon told Suzy about him that same night, and Suzy was excited for Jiyeon since she has never had a boyfriend before. During their freshman year, they made plenty of friends (T-ara) including Myungsoo. Jiyeon and Myungsoo talked with each other a lot during class since they had a couple of classes together. Jiyeon had a sense that Myungsoo might have liked her too, but nothing ever happened between them so Jiyeon didn't know about Myungsoo's feelings because in fact, Myungsoo had a crush on Jiyeon too.

"I'm going to ask Jiyeon out today," said Myungsoo.

"You say that all the time but you never have the courage to do it," said Infinite.

"I will do it eventually. I need some time that's all," Myungsoo retorted back.

"Okay, whatever you say. But better do it soon," said Infinite, "She might get taken away."

She's mine for sure, Myungsoo thought.

*END OF FLASHBACK*