Annyeong!

Love love love

Her dress cover her all the way to the lower thighs. Her beidge heels added to her elegant poise.

"Annyeonghasseyo! I'm HyeJin." Her melodious sweet voice rang through out the room.

The boys cheered, happy that there was another pretty girl in their class.

"You can take your seat beside Sora and Taemin." Mrs Tee said.

"Erm..." She awkwardly looked back at Mrs Tee "Where are they?"

"Sora and Taemin, please raise your hand!" A girl with scarlett hair raised her hand.

"Over here!"She gestured for HyeJin.

HyeJin walked over.

"Hi! I'm Sora" She smiled.

"Yah Sora noona! Softer! I'm trying to sleep here!" The guy beside me frowned.

"Mianhae taemin-ah." She smiled awkwardly.

"Back to the topic. You wanna eat lunch with me? Later after performing arts lesson." Hyejin nodded.

"Alright! So let's head off to chemistry" She dragged me out and the Taemin guy trailed behind us.

"Hi Hyejin!" 2 girls stood infront of us.  "I'm Ryena and she's JooHa. And we're the queenkas of the school. Care to join us?" HyeJin shooked her head. Queenkas are mean people...

Ryena's eyebrow twitched for a moment. Before returning to normal.

"It's okay. Maybe you'll change your mind a few days later. We'll always welcome you." Ryena eyed HyeJin with a dirty look before walking off with JooHa. 

Both Ryena and JooHa thought of the same thing, but both kept quiet. They can't say it! Not in front of Taemin!