next day

Room mates

When Ken woke up the next day, Leo was not beside him anymore. Ken looked at his watch which was on the table between his bed and Leo's bed. It was 10 in the morning and he had to go to school to get his books and stuff for school. He went to the kitchen to look for Leo. He thought that that was the only place Leo could be at as there was noise coming from there. when he went there, he saw Leo making coffee for himself. 

 

"I'll be going out to buy somethings I need. Lock the door later on." Leo told Ken.

 

"Hyung I also have to go out. I need to get ready so if I am not in the hall, you will have to lock it yourself." Ken told him while wondering how Leo knew that he was in the in the kitchen.

 

By the time Ken got ready, Leo left the house. Ken to left the house to go to the school.

 

In school, he bought almost 1kg wieghing books. On his way back home, he saw Leo. Leo had the same bag Ken did. He ran up to Leo.

 

"Hyung!" He caught up with Leo. "Hyung, why are you carrying this bag? Are you going to that school too?" He Asked. Leo just nodded his head. " hyung then which class will you be in? And can we go together during recess? I do not want to be with others on the first day for some reason." Leo glared at home and said, "stop talking and walk."

 

When they reached home, two others were in the house.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN. Who should come first hyuk and bin or n and Ravi? I will need you guys to Decide on this. And FINALLY PSLE IS OVEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I AM SO DONE WITH STUDYING FOR THERE FEW DAYS !!!! I'M FREE! I'M FREE! I'M FREE I'M FREE I'M FREE!!!! OH YEAH!!!!