N and Ravi

Room mates

Ken and leo decided to enter the house even faster when they saw the two men outside their house just now.

 

 

(in the house after they entered)

 

 

"yah! Woshik!!  Let's go upstairs!!!!!" Leo and ken heard someone saying that. Leo and ken glanced at each other nervously before leo spoke/shouted, " Yeoboseyo!"(hello?)

Just then, two men appeared, one from the kitchen and another from behind the couch where the two men's bags were at. they looked as surprised as leo and ken. They quickly moved to one another to introduce themselves. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am wonshik but you can call me ravi," a guy with a VERY deep voice, wich was definatly not the guy who was shouting just now.

"annyeonghaseyo! I am the eldest in the house! You can call me N!~" the 'n' guy was surely noisy in Leo's view that he  already knew that he would have to push that guy away a lot.

"annyeonghaseyo, I am jaehwan but but you can call me ken," Ken said

after the three introduced themselves,Leo, for a moment, forgot that he had to introduce himself. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm taekwoon. Call me leo," he said in the coldest voice possible.

N then said, "OOOOOOHHHH!~~~~ Leo~~~ you are very cold aren't you!~~~~~ we have to do something to open you up!~~~~ KEN! You two are sharing the same room right?" Ken nodded. "Okay, I am giving you a duty and it is to open him up! Okay?"

leo was now really annoyed by the very loud n so to show him that he found n very loud and noisy, leo plugged his fingers into his ears.

looking at this action, n moved towards leo and tried to remove his fingers from his earswhile saying, "yah! Yah!! YAH!!! Better remove them from your ears now! If not, I will not let you have dinner at all!" Since leo loved his food, he decided not to risk it and took his fingers out of his ears. At that moment, only that moments since he Met ken had he thought that Ken was a peaceful guy.

"good!!! Aigooooo~~~~~ you two-" n paused for a moment then pulled them tree of them, leo, ken and ravi, together and hugged them tightly and continued. "You three are sooo goooood and cute!!!~~~~" at that time, the men who were pressed against one another thought they had gone deaf. Lucky for them, n let them go a few seconds after he said that.