CHAPTER TWO

HIS TEARS & MY UMBRELLA
The rain poured heavier but I still don’t care. I sat on the bench near where I was standing and cried. I know it is still raining but the raindrops stopped hitting me. I looked up and saw Inhyeong holding an umbrella to protect me from the rain.
 
 
Inhyeong’s POV
 
“Oppa! What brought you here? It’s raining and look, you’re very wet. Are you out of your mind, oppa?” I asked him. “Yes, I am losing my mind, and the one who should blame is you!” he said. “Huh? Why? …Oh…I got it. Fine, I understand. You don’t need me here.” Approaching him is really a bad idea, I told myself. So I took a few steps away from him but he suddenly held my hand tight. “Look, if you walk another inch away from me, I’ll go crazier. Do you understand it, huh?” he told me. I am completely confused, “Aniyo! Before, you told me you don’t want me to be with you especially when you’re crying, because you’re afraid what others might utter about you. But now, why are you….”
 
He silenced me with a kiss. I was shocked! He held my face with both of his strong hands, as if not letting it go. I obeyed the force driving me to close my eyes and kiss him back. My left hand wiped off his tears while the right one held the umbrella. It is really a piece of heaven.
 
He pulled, “I love you. Get it?” I was speechless. I can’t find the right words to say. “I’m afraid to lose you. I don’t know if I can ever let you go. I tried not to think of you for weeks but I can’t. I’ll die if I see you with other guys. You, Inhyeong-ah, do you still love me?” he said staring at my eyes. His eyes are so hopeful. I blinked twice then he said, “I understand if you do not love me anymore. Besides, I am the one who told you to stay away from me. But things are different know. I realized how much I love you, how precious you are to me. Not unless you’re dating Eunhyuk-hyung….” “A date with oppa? You kidding?” I interrupted and laughed. “Hahahaha! I really can’t imagine it! Hahaha!” I told him. He looked so puzzled, “What’s so funny? Tell me, please, what’s so ridiculous about you and Eunhyuk?” “Haha! Oppa, I cannot date my brother’s best friend,” I finally explained. “So you mean Euhyunk and you are not….” “We just had lunch because he wants me to help him with Alice; he thought you are her…uhm…ah…namja-chingu.” The laughter in me just disappeared when I have realized the ‘rumors’ spreading that Kyuhyun and my best friend Alice is in a relationship.
 “That’s all?” he asked. A smile flickered in his handsome face. “Yeah. That’s all,” I said. He hugged me tightly. Thanks to him I also got wet.
 
“I love you. I love you. Jeongmal saranghaeyo!” he sang softly in my ears. “But you and Alice…aren’t you guys…uhm….” I said. He looked at me with his sparkling eyes, as if waiting for another sentence from me. “Also, you said before that you do not love me. So even though I love you, you don’t need to know it…Opps!” I added then covering my lips as if regretting the latter part of what I said. “You what? Did I hear it right that you love me?” he asked with hopeful eyes. I nodded slowly. “Yes! Wohoo! I knew it! You still love me!” he exclaimed than embraced me. “But what about Alice, I thought you like her?” Okay, I am confused again. Under my umbrella, he came closer to me, held my face about an inch away from his and said, “The kiss a while ago, doesn’t it explain the answer to you question? Look if I do not love you, I won’t do that. Or….” he said, “Or else you want another kiss, am I right?” he smiled. I smiled back blushing, and hugged him.
 
At last, my crush over centuries, Cho Kyuhyun, is here with me under my umbrella even we’re both wet. Truly, anywhere with him is bliss, more now that I found he loves me too.
 
 
♥♥♥