chapter 4

My Bittersweet Ending.

Joohyun's POV.

I woke up in my bed and I felt nothing but warm what with being all cuddled up in my blankets. I didn't really notice the feeling of someones arm being wrapped around my waist but.. When I did.. I let out a small gasp of shock. 

"J-Jongdae..?" 

Nothing.

"Yah. Jongdae." I tried again, my voice rising slightly.

Again, nothing.

I furrowed my eyebrows at the sleeping boy.

"Yah! Kim Jongdae!" I yelled in his face, causing his eyes to widen in shock and alertness. He jumped back slightly and ended up falling off of my bed, landing on the floor with a loud thump. I just laughed at his reaction, forgetting about him being in my bed for a few moments before it hit me.

"Yah, why are you in my house?" 

"Wha--don't you remember last night?" 

"Last night..? No--OH! yeah. I do now."

"Then there's your reason."

I blinked at him as he sat on the floor, looking up at me with a sly smile. I blinked. 
What the hell.. I thought. He's weird.. I shook my head, pushing the thoughts of him being a creep out of my mind before stepping out of bed. I had a few bruises but I just chose to ignore them as they were probably caused when I threw a hissy fit after puking up blood. 
I stepped over the boy on the floor and walked to the door, opening it. 

"Out." I said, looking at him. He frowned.

"but-"

"I need to get ready for work since I don't have classes today." 

He frowned more and stood up, leaving my room with a gloomy aura. I rolled my eyes at his attitude and closed the door behind him before going to look for my uniform. I work in a small cafe. A cafe with a maid theme but I don't really mind. At least I didn't until I had bruises all over my legs and arms. A small sigh escaped my lips as I went to grab the long sleeved maid dress from my wardrobe and a pair of kitten tights that matched my uniform. I stuffed them into my bag before going to the bathroom and having a quick shower.

--

I was now dressed in jeans, a T-shirt with a panda and a jacket. My makeup was light as I didn't want to look like an Umpa Lumpa. 
I stepped out of my bedroom and was confronted by none other than.. Kim Jongin.  

I forgot he was living here.. Oops..

"Where do you think you're going?" 

"uh.. Work."

"No you're not. You're staying home."

I narrowed my eyes at him. Why is he telling me to stay home? I rolled my eyes and walked right past him, not giving him enough time to stop me as I left the house and ran out of the garden. I heard him calling after me but I ignored his calls. I wasn't going to stop going to work. I wanted to live normally. I wanted to live the rest of my days happily. Not stuck inside all day while the people around me treated me like I was something precious. I was happy that they wanted to make me happy but.. It made me angrier. 

I walked my way to work and I was feeling really tired. Like.. Really tired. I sighed and kept walking, passing by a few people on the way. Some of them looked at me funny and I didn't know why. I scowled and ran a hand through my hair and to my surprise, hair stayed on my hand as if I had just pulled it out. My eyes widened as I stopped walking and stared at my hand. My hair was starting to fall out. 

I felt my heartbeat quicken on the spot. I couldn't breathe as I felt my face growing hot, my eyes watering up. I shook my head, not wanting to believe it. I wasn't going to go to work. Not like this. No way. I the balls of my feet as I sobbed, not caring about the weird stares and glances I was recieving from the people around me. My chest hurt and my head.. My head was pounding. I broke into a jog.. Then a normal run.. Then a sprint. I ran as far as I could as I tried to ignore my aching body. 

I only stopped to take a few breaths, leaning against something. Maybe it was a wall or a gate. I didn't know, I wasn't paying attention but what I did notice was that it was suddenly cold due to the wind. It was blowing against me like it was angry or something. I slowly lifted my head, sniffling and realised that I was at the beach. The beach was deserted and I felt somewhat relieved. 
I sat down on the sad and cried to my hearts content. I had to accept the fact that I was going to die. I needed to accept it and in my opinion, leaving the Earth sooner was better than leaving it later..

I looked up and stared out into the sea.. It looked so peaceful. 

"I want to be peaceful.." I mumbled to myself.

I'm going to leave sooner rather than later.

 

--

 

OKAY I KNOW IT ISN'T LONG BUT LIKE, I THINK I SPOILT YOU ALL YESTER SINCE I DID ALL OF THAT IN ONE DAY. 

o u o